Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 17. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey Raxe, any updates on staking fix or new progress with upcoming projects? maybe even some screenshots of the upcoming ios wallet? Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
im going to wait until there's another update about this wallet. ive had my wallet open and still havent received any stake and it really feels like i have to be chosen or something to get a stake. lol

ill hold my coins for now.. hope an update comes soon.
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Now the differences has been resolved, lets get on with the business.

Remember guys, Don't ever again bring your business difference to general forum. Angry. Sort it out among yourselves as bringing it in the open like this only damages the community and give ammunition to the Fud'ster.

I completely agree, this isn't the school yard !!
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Now the differences has been resolved, lets get on with the business.

Remember guys, Don't ever again bring your business difference to general forum. Angry. Sort it out among yourselves as bringing it in the open like this only damages the community and give ammunition to the Fud'ster.

Point of action:

1: Sort the stacking issues out for Both Window /  Linux user and publish a fully baked wallet which works for everyone
2: Get IOS wallet sorted out ASAP.

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Hey guys, Windows wallet not available? Any word on when a new version will be out?
This is vorking version
http://www.sendspace.com/file/5po84f
Remember do not download crap posted by anybody, regarding this link, possibly virus, beware!
Activity: 188
Hey guys, Windows wallet not available? Any word on when a new version will be out?
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
This game is sad Smiley. All crypto world is that way. We believe in coins and invest 2 or 3 or 5 or even 20 BTC in it and make all for the coins to grow, but on other hand devs and coders are fighting for 1.6 BTC Smiley . So fucking funny .
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Proof the win wallet is staking  Smiley
powersup... what is your wallet version? my version button is like this

Sorry guys, been asleep  Smiley

Wallet version is v1.0.0.0Disto-Developers

getinfo:
Code:
{
"version" : "v1.0.0.0Disto-Developers",
"protocolversion" : 71000,
"walletversion" : 60000,
"balance" : 415.35264600,
"newmint" : 0.00000000,
"stake" : 0.00000000,
"blocks" : 53962,
"moneysupply" : 13843237.60672900,
"connections" : 11,
"proxy" : "",
"ip" : "",
"difficulty" : 143.50320760,
"testnet" : false,
"keypoololdest" : 1401717803,
"keypoolsize" : 101,
"paytxfee" : 0.00000000,
"errors" : ""
}

My wallet had been closed for about 1 week.  I opened it to see if minting was working and it minted straight away.

This wallet acts almost the same as the XC wallet, in that the stake icon is not very accurate in giving you estimated staking time.  Raxe, can I ask to coded the original wallet?
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API

wooha this thread goes from hot to cold to hot like morning shower,
This for shure: DISTRO not boring!
I love, that it reflects the path of the Coin, to leave altcoins common grounds
and to move a step further towards a tool for everdays shopping.
Stay adapting and don't  fear to be experimental, I like it

Activity: 630
Merit: 505
i understand what he is saying tho. from a dev's point of view.. he has done good work and it will perform. but business doesnt really run like that. there needs to be visual confirmation..

i am sure raxe.io will pay you what you deserve bitsta.. but if you will forgive me.. i really did not appreciate that post im sure equally as much as u did not enjoy mine. we bury the hatchet now.. it was made out of plastic anyway and not sharpened steel ;p

+1

yeah, correct. let s move on and get things done.

That.  Was.  Amazing. 
Activity: 518
r00t-dev
i understand what he is saying tho. from a dev's point of view.. he has done good work and it will perform. but business doesnt really run like that. there needs to be visual confirmation..

i am sure raxe.io will pay you what you deserve bitsta.. but if you will forgive me.. i really did not appreciate that post im sure equally as much as u did not enjoy mine. we bury the hatchet now.. it was made out of plastic anyway and not sharpened steel ;p

+1

yeah, correct. let s move on and get things done.

if i was to make a wild guess at what the community would want.. is to see their staking more regularly.. i dont think people can be confident about the process if some get their stake today and some get theirs in a year's time... (a mild exaggeration)
Activity: 238
raxe... cant you fork the coin with a less max coin age amount? and try it on testnet yourself if the wallet is working or not?

(maybe im completely off lol... dont know much about coding... so correct me if im wrong Tongue )

We are still willing to change the coin. If there is any problems that the community deems fixing then we can change it or do a hardfork. We are still willing to work with Bitsta to make a suitable fix and get his coins if he solves the communities problems.

The original problem which we were having to fill everyone in was there was a completely unfair distribution of the staking process. So there was one wallet that was gaining most of the staking. Initially we thought it was a timewarp attack. We have contacted over 5 developers and the fix that seems to work best is a POS checkpointing issue, this was completed by a dev who has fixed a similar issue on some coins but this issue was very different. Personally I have never seen that sort of issue happen, thats where all the confusion is coming from. Again Bitsta we are on skype right now and willing to talk through issues with you to find an adequate solution. We also promised to help some of the coin developments that you are associated with so it just looks bad for both of us if we cannot get simple things handled.

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
raxe... cant you fork the coin with a less max coin age amount? and try it on testnet yourself if the wallet is working or not?

(maybe im completely off lol... dont know much about coding... so correct me if im wrong Tongue )
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Anyone with Windows 8 confirm staking??
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
I would like to see powersup getinfo screen. I'm still having issues with staking on Windows 7 64-bit. I believe powersup is on Win 8 though, were there have been reports of staking properly. Can anyone with win7 64bit confirm they have received stakes?

im on win7 64.. nothing

same setup nothing
I would like to see powersup getinfo screen. I'm still having issues with staking on Windows 7 64-bit. I believe powersup is on Win 8 though, were there have been reports of staking properly. Can anyone with win7 64bit confirm they have received stakes?

im on win7 64.. nothing
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Raxe.io please ask him to explain to us what he means by "POS is working fine"?? please explain how this POS actually works or is supposed to work. i have many stake coins.. and none of them are as inconsistent as this... horrible. dont blame raxe

it means PoS is working. it s staking. nodes with coins are competing for stake reward.
do you understand? or do you need an explanation for dim-witted ppl??

this coin is concipated to stake with an min. age of 8h and an max age of 100 days.
https://github.com/Distrocoin/DistroCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L47

so this may be YOUR problem. it can take up to 100 days for you to be rewarded (stake).

ok so these were your specifications or Raxe's? the structure is too inconsistent in my view. and at the end of the day.. i respect Raxe's decision not to pay you until they see their stake.. if it takes 100 days.. that is what you compiled into the code. i see no problem in waiting for payment. and you had no need or right to post that gigantic scammer alert.

Coinler i had to post that alert cause i got no reaction from Raxe.
it was his decision to make the coin a 100d max age coin. not my...
i haven't provided the inital sources.. so if raxe launches a coin with 100 days max. age he has to inform his user about it.
and he has to pay me when the first stake appears. and powersup got a stake today. thats just an acutal one. but blockchain shows a shitload of stakes... so i held my part of the deal:
to make sure PoS runs.

thanks for clearing that up... I didnt know that before.... explains why some people are staking... and some are not...
Pages:
Jump to: