Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 19. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief
on closer inspection it seems this bitsta is the scammer after all. posting a wallet that isnt a windows wallet and saying it is staking.. do you have some form of resentment against windows users that why you fucked up their wallet so it wont stake properly??? you do know that there are investors on windows machines too?

raxe.. here's what i think. FUCK THIS GUY.. hire someone else to fix it.

Dude.. dont do that.. wait for a reply from raxe himself...
Activity: 658
on closer inspection it seems this bitsta is the scammer after all. posting a wallet that isnt a windows wallet and saying it is staking.. do you have some form of resentment against windows users that why you fucked up their wallet so it wont stake properly??? you do know that there are investors on windows machines too?

raxe.. here's what i think. FUCK THIS GUY.. hire someone else to fix it.

powersup had to wait about 1 week for his first stake reward.......

it could take up to 100 days until you get a stake. https://github.com/Distrocoin/DistroCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L47

and yes, you have to be patient with your stakerewads if you look at the sources..
but this doesn't change the fact that PoS is 100% working...

why then is staking so inconsistent? was this a specification of Raxe.io? some will get their stake today while others have to wait 3 months to get their first stake? i do not consider this working.. or perhaps more explanation on pos distribution is needed.

i would imagine that raxe would also like to see his stake occur before he commits to completing the contract. as would i. so just like the rest of us who have to wait.. so will you.
Activity: 518
r00t-dev

Proof the win wallet is staking  Smiley
powersup... what is your wallet version? my version button is like this

how do i know that is a win wallet? does my wallet have to be open to stake? ive had it open for days.. left it closed.. opened for days again.. and all it says is minting. if this is what the dev calls a finished job i myself am not satisfied.

edit: from here it looks like it took a week for your first stake to come through??

powersup had to wait about 1 week for his first stake reward.......

it could take up to 100 days until you get a stake. https://github.com/Distrocoin/DistroCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L47

and yes, you have to be patient with your stakerewads if you look at the sources..
but this doesn't change the fact that PoS is 100% working...
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
@Bitsta, i said i 'tried', because all the attempts fail to stake, Qt did compile, and the wallets all work in every aspect, apart from staking, just like the windows builds (that ive tried on multiple systems and builds), so take your incompetent remark and count the candles on your birthday cake!

fix PoS was in your contract, and its not fixed..

and are you saying incompetent pc users shouldnt be able/allowed to stake crypto coins ?

yeah ok im sorry for the remark about the documentation, but really, how much effort would it have been ( <- to all devs!) :S

as you may understand, im as pissed off as you are, so ill agree to quit the flaming if you do..

i will take your advice n just do the "qmake; make" now, as you suggest and try again, and post result tommorrow..

powersup... what is your wallet version? my version button is like this

how do i know that is a win wallet? does my wallet have to be open to stake? ive had it open for days.. left it closed.. opened for days again.. and all it says is minting. if this is what the dev calls a finished job i myself am not satisfied.

edit: from here it looks like it took a week for your first stake to come through??
STAY AWAY FROM THIS SCAMMER !

RAXE.IO = William Giles = SCAMMER!!!

i warn all users to stay away from this crapdev and his coin and any project linked to him.

as you can see, I FIXED THE SOURCES (look at the last commit = github.com/distrocoin/distrocoin) and we had an appointment. I was paid about 40% of the agreed amount in front.

I and ra1nb0wdash fixed and tested the sources in an new network. And mining + staking
worked without problems. After i sent him the sources he said he will pay me the rest and so i
compiled him the WINDOWS wallet and sent it to him.

BUT WILLIAM GILES SCAMMED ME AND DIDN'T PAY THE REST!!!

WE WILL FIGHT THIS SCAMMER AND HIS SCAMMING COMPANY UNTIL THEY PAY US WHAT
BELONGS TO US!!

#OPantiRAXE will start tonight.

Wow....that's fucked up. No good sign....That means that the only DEV that was able to keep this coin going is now not available any more   Huh

PAY THE GUY !!!

Wow you really gonna believe one persons side of a story without hearing the full story from both parties, even if this is true, which I believe its not, why not give the owner of the coin Raxe.io the benefit of the doubt and let him tell his side of the story, I'm sure there is a pefectly good explaination, or its just FUD to get the price down, so "Bitsta" can buy cheap coins.

there is NO explanation for it.

i commited the new sources + sent him the new wallet-binary.
he said that staking is NOT working.

we tested it two times in an new network. even rented a VPS for it.
everything worked fine.
we also checked the forum and saw many other users staking without problems.

thats it. we held our part of the deal. Raxe.io didn't.

SO RAXE.IO SCAMMED US.

conclusion:
RAXE.IO = WILLIAM GILES = SCAMMER!!!

well ok i am interested in hearing what raxe.io has to say before anything.

i would like to point out.. that staking does not indeed appear to be working on my windows wallet. it simply says minting and has been since i bought my coins a week ago. i thought that minting meant it would stake. but im seeing no indication at all.

so u know what.. from my perspective.. i think you should look at the source again and find out what is the problem for windows users.

you were hired to do a job.. u shouldnt get paid unless the client is COMPLETELY SATISFIED with the product.
Activity: 26

what t.f. are you exactly babbling? i ve done all work we had an appointment on. PoS is working nice. you are not able to compile on ubuntu and still looking for someone to blame?? LOL... blame your self for beeing an incompetent user... you & RAXE.io are the cause of all your wasted time...

i am not the official DEV of DISTRO. my job was to update the icons, check the PoS and recompile the wallets.
thats it. editing the docs or anything else was not part of my job..

I'm curious to see exactly what you did, now. Could you please link to a github diff of your changes against the tree prior to your changes? That would help dispel much of the "did the work actually happen to what should be raxe.io's satisfaction?"

my job was to update the icons, check the PoS and recompile the wallets.
https://github.com/DistroCoin/DistroCoin

no diff there as it was a clean commit. you can only see the diff in my 2nd commit which was for OSX comability..

So you did a force push, wiping out the previous repository contents? There's a PR older than your first commit, which indicates that there were extant sources prior to that commit. The entire point of version control is to be able to see what changed, when, and by whom. Blowing away the history doesn't help bolster your claims that you fixed things which were broken, as it's impossible for a third party to validate such a claim.
r00t-dev

what t.f. are you exactly babbling? i ve done all work we had an appointment on. PoS is working nice. you are not able to compile on ubuntu and still looking for someone to blame?? LOL... blame your self for beeing an incompetent user... you & RAXE.io are the cause of all your wasted time...

i am not the official DEV of DISTRO. my job was to update the icons, check the PoS and recompile the wallets.

I'm curious to see exactly what you did, now. Could you please link to a github diff of your changes against the tree prior to your changes? That would help dispel much of the "did the work actually happen to what should be raxe.io's satisfaction?"

my job was to update the icons, check the PoS and recompile the wallets.
https://github.com/DistroCoin/DistroCoin

no diff there as it was a clean commit. you can only see the diff in my 2nd commit which was for OSX comability..
Activity: 26

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
rax online now..... let's see what he says. Perhaps he can get the guy paid and we can continue on.

If not let's hear the explanation.
r00t-dev

How do i know that picture isnt just edited ?
Bitsta, it dont work on my windows box nor on Ubuntu..
you reference the https://github.com/Distrocoin/Distrocoin source
i 'tried', with 2 other peoples help, to compile 3 sources, 1) https://github.com/zebrains/DistroCoin, that above being the second, and a newer one 3) https://github.com/RAXESOFTWARE/Distrocoin, none of them appear to stake, but show the same stuck msg for days on end, like has been shown in a couple of the other images on here..

if you claim to have done all the work, then your as bad as all the other software devs that have touched this/these sources, how about updating the documents within them, instead of leaving old outdated Bitcoin docs in there that cant help anyone ??

anyone couldve jumped on here and blurted what you have, so to me, your nothing but another FUDDER, trying to claim something your not entitled to claim...

get on here in 8 hrs time and show me how to correctly compile it in Ubuntu, and have it working, and i will gladly believe it indeed works, but until everyone can stake on windows, you cant claim you finished your job, or the reward for it.. seriously.. and i blamed Raxe, where instead i should be blaming you no ? are you the cause of all my wasted time ?

btw - to compile on ubuntu just cd to our Distrosources and "qmake; make"
thats all the magic behind it.....

and if you really would confirm my work as beeing done, i would be glad to assist you with the ubuntu built. anytime.
you can send me an email and i will get online to make you a live-assist and stay by your side till the wallets is running.
Activity: 57
https://i.imgur.com/0RQu04v.jpg

Proof the win wallet is staking  Smiley

How do i know that picture isnt just edited ?
Bitsta, it dont work on my windows box nor on Ubuntu..
you reference the https://github.com/Distrocoin/Distrocoin source
i 'tried', with 2 other peoples help, to compile 3 sources, 1) https://github.com/zebrains/DistroCoin, that above being the second, and a newer one 3) https://github.com/RAXESOFTWARE/Distrocoin, none of them appear to stake, but show the same stuck msg for days on end, like has been shown in a couple of the other images on here..

if you claim to have done all the work, then your as bad as all the other software devs that have touched this/these sources, how about updating the documents within them, instead of leaving old outdated Bitcoin docs in there that cant help anyone ??

anyone couldve jumped on here and blurted what you have, so to me, your nothing but another FUDDER, trying to claim something your not entitled to claim...

get on here in 8 hrs time and show me how to correctly compile it in Ubuntu, and have it working, and i will gladly believe it indeed works, but until everyone can stake on windows, you cant claim you finished your job, or the reward for it.. seriously.. and i blamed Raxe, where instead i should be blaming you no ? are you the cause of all my wasted time ?
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
haaaa ok ...

You are right both ...

The developer is going to pay you .. I am sure ... He just scared to be scammed too Smiley

I can understand him ... he believed that you don't have doing your job correctly ... because there was many plaints. It's normal that he refused to pay you no ?
loq
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Okay dear people,

some of you may know me, some of you do not. I may not appear as important to you in this case as you might think, but I am a witness of everything. I have been the agent in between bitsta and raxe.io here, I was contacted by raxe.io to apply an urgent fix to Distrocoin after them seeing the gigantic work bitsta performed on Shibecoin. I will stay here as a total neutral party, since I do not want to blame in any direction, just for you people to get a good grasp on what is going on:

The Person behind Distrocoin contacts me via Skype asking me if bitsta or even myself (tho I have no idea about coding I may have some experience with troubleshooting PoS coins) could checkout the source and find a fix. It was merely called a consultant work and raxe offered me or bitsta 1 btc for this consultant work. What you people need to know, this day/evening when I was contacted by raxe, bitsta had his birthday and he was just about to step out of the building when I reached out to him. He said to add him to the group conversation as he might even apply the fix himself (but for that he wanted more) so we negotiated a little bit and bitsta has agreed to recieve 2 or 2.5 BTC for applying the fix and doing some wallets, before I left the conversation I have negotiated 3BTC as total payment for bitsta beccause of his birthday. I then went on a holiday for 36hours and when I came back bitsta recieve 1.38 BTC being very angry and upset over how raxe has handled the situation. Raxe guy has told me that bitsta didn't deliver neither fix nor anything that works, but I have recieved the links to the new github from bitsta + wallets while I was offline. At this part, I am going to stay neutral and do not know what happened when they have talked to each other.

What I can confirm so far for the community:
-Bitsta recieved 1.38BTC upfront to perform and apply a fix, according to some people in here staking works according to others staking does not work (that is what I can see in here, I do not know about how many hours bitsta has put up in this project)
-Agreement was 3BTC upon delivery (If this was a mere consultant work, DistrocoinDEV couldve just said so and payed 1BTC and fix it himself)
-DistrocoinDEV has stated he will not pay him the agreed amount unless he fully fixes the Coin ( I get his reason for this as I get bitsta that demands his payment)

What is unconfirmed for me (yet):
-DistrocoinDEV being a scammer
-If I will get my agreed cut for the agent service (depending hugely on that agreed 3BTC)
-I dont know how fucked I am myself with posting this thread, but as stated I am as neutral as possible and I have yet not seen a proper reply to all of this

You can be assured of:
-I have logs to proof everything
-I will not reveal any of those logs unless I am dragged into this more than I actually want to be as a neutral person

best regards, loq
Activity: 19
bitsta, you were contracted to do some work, there is now a dispute over payment as you claim the work is done and Raxe thinks it's not. These are the only facts.

Is it a reasonable thing to do to come onto this thread and scream about the whole project being a scam repeatedly in bid red letters? Maybe you think this will help your relationship with Raxe.io and get you paid?

Can you post your commit to the github that fixes the issue? No, you can't because you wiped the whole repo's history 7 days ago, is this your 'work' that you are supposed to get paid for?

Can you provide the diff's for your changes that fixes the issue?

Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Bitsta, please stop re-posting about raxe scamming, it isnt helping  Undecided

ok i will stop it. sorry mate. i am getting mad with this story...
i am not trying to spam this thread or so. i am just trying to
get RAXE.io to pay me what i have worked for....

Pls give raxe.io some time too reply... I understand your anger... really... but we all want a answer about this. . Since it can harm the entire community/coin...
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Proof the win wallet is staking  Smiley
r00t-dev
Bitsta, please stop re-posting about raxe scamming, it isnt helping  Undecided

ok i will stop it. sorry mate. i am getting mad with this story...
i am not trying to spam this thread or so. i am just trying to
get RAXE.io to pay me what i have worked for....
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

i receive my 1st coin in wallet at 8/6/14

i have delete roaming/distrocoin n copy/paste wallet.dat ini new folder distro in roaming.. n re-sync..

did i miss something.. why im not getting my stake? how long i must open my wallet? im using windows7 64

"version" : "v1.0.0.0Distro-Developers",
"protocolversion" : 71000,
"walletversion" : 60000,

Can I suggest restarting your wallet, I noticed you weight is higher then the network weight.  Funny enough I had the same problem with the XC wallet and it seemed to prevent stake from occurring.  once my weight was lower then the network, everything ran fine.
how to restart my wallet?

Exit the wallet, and restart  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: