Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 18. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Raxe.io please ask him to explain to us what he means by "POS is working fine"?? please explain how this POS actually works or is supposed to work. i have many stake coins.. and none of them are as inconsistent as this... horrible. dont blame raxe

it means PoS is working. it s staking. nodes with coins are competing for stake reward.
do you understand? or do you need an explanation for dim-witted ppl??

this coin is concipated to stake with an min. age of 8h and an max age of 100 days.
https://github.com/Distrocoin/DistroCoin/blob/master/src/main.cpp#L47

so this may be YOUR problem. it can take up to 100 days for you to be rewarded (stake).

ok so these were your specifications or Raxe's? the structure is too inconsistent in my view. and at the end of the day.. i respect Raxe's decision not to pay you until they see their stake.. if it takes 100 days.. that is what you compiled into the code. i see no problem in waiting for payment. and you had no need or right to post that gigantic scammer alert.

Coinler i had to post that alert cause i got no reaction from Raxe.
it was his decision to make the coin a 100d max age coin. not my...
i haven't provided the inital sources.. so if raxe launches a coin with 100 days max. age he has to inform his user about it.
and he has to pay me when the first stake appears. and powersup got a stake today. thats just an acutal one. but blockchain shows a shitload of stakes... so i held my part of the deal:
to make sure PoS runs.

dont you think it's reasonable that your employer should also confirm this before they pay you.. regardless of other user reports. there are conflicting reports and people do not understand why their coins are not staking. this will blow over once more users start to see their stake.. but for me.. as one of the early adopters who bought when it first hit the exchange.. i am yet to see anything but minting and weight reports.. so for now.. i am on the side of those who say it isnt working. and i really think that if you're a fair person u will understand that.
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
for the sake of this coin...

pls work this out behind the scenes... and stop fighting in here pls.... Wink

if Coinler stops, i will stop.

but for now, i have to defend myself...

no you dont... you already stated your opinion... so has he... no use in fighting over whos wrong or right... you two make yourself look stupid if you continue this openly on this forum... I assume you both have some kind of reputation... keep it that way... and dont throw that away over something like this...

As far as your problem with raxe.io... pls take that private... Im not picking sides... I agree with both of you... but this isnt something an entire community needs too see... If real big companies would fight in public... the whole world would be bankrubt... Wink
Activity: 518
r00t-dev
Raxe.io please ask him to explain to us what he means by "POS is working fine"?? please explain how this POS actually works or is supposed to work. i have many stake coins.. and none of them are as inconsistent as this... horrible. dont blame raxe

it means PoS is working. it s staking. nodes with coins are competing for stake reward.

this coin is concipated to stake with an min. age of 8h and an max age of 100 days.

so this may be YOUR problem. it can take up to 100 days for you to be rewarded (stake).

ok so these were your specifications or Raxe's? the structure is too inconsistent in my view. and at the end of the day.. i respect Raxe's decision not to pay you until they see their stake.. if it takes 100 days.. that is what you compiled into the code. i see no problem in waiting for payment. and you had no need or right to post that gigantic scammer alert.

Coinler i had to post that alert cause i got no reaction from Raxe.
it was his decision to make the coin a 100d max age coin. not my...
i haven't provided the inital sources.. so if raxe launches a coin with 100 days max. age he has to inform his user about it.
and he has to pay me when the first stake appears. and powersup got a stake today. thats just an acutal one. but blockchain shows a shitload of stakes... so i held my part of the deal:
to make sure PoS runs.
r00t-dev

if Coinler stops, i will stop.

but for now, i have to defend myself...

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
this is getting childish, two parties involved need to resolve this in private pls
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief

r00t-dev
FINAL STATEMENT:

ok guys. i am sick of this whole thing.
i came here cause RAXE.IO had an appointment with me.
his part of the deal wasn't held. i will now stop asking for my payment in public.

i can just say: I did my part of the job. and if i didn't, i wouldn't ask for the
outstanding amount. thats sure. it s just not nice how RAXE.IO handeled this
whole thing. and in the end to just say: "PoS is not working. i don't pay you"
is a dishonest behavior. and call it what you want. but it s a scam/fraud.

i will warn all investors, friends, partners to stay away from anything linked to RAXE.IO
or it s owner. he started this thing as a company. So he can't use a company
and then scam ppl with it. this is fraud. and in my eyes this is the same as if you
steal money fom my purse. i am not going to continue to BEG for something
which belongs to me.

yeah pull out now even in the face of the reports that your coding IS NOT WORKING!! very professional of you (SARCASM). you sure delivered.. (more sarcasm). only person looking bad here is you bub. i am comfortable with raxe's response. fix it.. or i support raxe in sourcing another dev. you can go a willy nilly as much as you like.. ur not painting raxe as the scammer today.

i am just laughing at your comments and not taking them too serious.
the codes are working. but i can't explain this to a user like you...

lols at.. a user like me?? whats that supposed to mean?? u assume that i dont use linux?? u assume that i dont know anything about software coding?? i will laugh now... the last laugh.

the resentment for windows users seems clear to me.. this is sabotage.

this means you are a liar. if you would use linux you wouldn't yell around.
i will make sure nobody touches this crap..
FINAL STATEMENT:

his part of the deal wasn't held. i will now stop asking for my payment in public.

i can just say: I did my part of the job. and if i didn't, i wouldn't ask for the

i will warn all investors, friends, partners to stay away from anything linked to RAXE.IO
and then scam ppl with it. this is fraud. and in my eyes this is the same as if you
which belongs to me.

yeah pull out now even in the face of the reports that your coding IS NOT WORKING!! very professional of you (SARCASM). you sure delivered.. (more sarcasm). only person looking bad here is you bub. i am comfortable with raxe's response. fix it.. or i support raxe in sourcing another dev. you can go a willy nilly as much as you like.. ur not painting raxe as the scammer today.

lols at.. a user like me?? whats that supposed to mean?? u assume that i dont use linux?? u assume that i dont know anything about software coding?? i will laugh now... the last laugh.

the resentment for windows users seems clear to me.. this is sabotage.
r00t-dev

r00t-dev
FINAL STATEMENT:

which belongs to me.

FINAL STATEMENT:

which belongs to me.

r00t-dev

what t.f. are you exactly babbling? i ve done all work we had an appointment on. PoS is working nice. you are not able to compile on ubuntu and still looking for someone to blame?? LOL... blame your self for beeing an incompetent user... you & RAXE.io are the cause of all your wasted time...

i am not the official DEV of DISTRO. my job was to update the icons, check the PoS and recompile the wallets.
thats it. editing the docs or anything else was not part of my job..

I'm curious to see exactly what you did, now. Could you please link to a github diff of your changes against the tree prior to your changes? That would help dispel much of the "did the work actually happen to what should be raxe.io's satisfaction?"

my job was to update the icons, check the PoS and recompile the wallets.
https://github.com/DistroCoin/DistroCoin

no diff there as it was a clean commit. you can only see the diff in my 2nd commit which was for OSX comability..

Bitsta we contacted you yesterday to talk about the situation to come to some form of agreement. I don't think it's fair to call us scammers if we paid you 1.4 BTC to principally fix the main wallet before you even started work on it. The extra payment was completion. The thing you neglected to actually put in the source code was an updated check pointing system. We don't blame you for this here is the github with the exterior update: https://github.com/RAXESOFTWARE/Distrocoin this is missing from the main DISTROCOIN github. Yes you did a great job compiling the OSX and wallets but again after this we were still hearing reports of POS not working correctly. These is no need to threaten us or try and start a which hunt, it's extremely unprofessional. The amount which was intially paid to was twice as much as a consultancy fee. Also we thoroughly apologized for interrupting your birthday celebrations. The point of the work was to solve all POS staking issues with the coin and make it cross platform friendly. If you want to talk to us one to one we are always available on skype or via email. We personally used your updated windows wallet and tried staking, once again the same issue re-occurred that is our side of the story. We have yet to understand what was actually changed apart from compatibility issue as you have not talked to us since about moving forward, getting you paid and making sure the coin works correctly. Your payment is still on the table as always if you fix the issues that we proposed in our initial interaction.

but RAXE.IO thats was not part of the deal. i checked the whole sources. i was on it all night. and i confirmed that PoS is working fine.
what you want is to adjust the staking rate. this is something else. and not part of our agreement.
you d need to lower the max age to about 10-16h. and set the PoS blocktime to the rate you want.
again this will need a new version + HARDFORK.

but like i said. you came, you said fix PoS. we tested it twice and properly with all cases. PoS is working dude. thats it. i held my part of the deal. once you perceive this, will send you the new version.h , clientversion.cpp, clientversion.h and main.cpp/main.h with the new PoS specs and the blockNR. you want the fork to appear and take place.
FOR FREE.

just tell them that i HELD MY PART OF THE DEAL! i am not a liar. i always was a honest person with this.
r00t-dev
FINAL STATEMENT:

which belongs to me.

edit: and i will for sure contact LEA cause thats fraudulent behaviour... 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

what t.f. are you exactly babbling? i ve done all work we had an appointment on. PoS is working nice. you are not able to compile on ubuntu and still looking for someone to blame?? LOL... blame your self for beeing an incompetent user... you & RAXE.io are the cause of all your wasted time...

i am not the official DEV of DISTRO. my job was to update the icons, check the PoS and recompile the wallets.
thats it. editing the docs or anything else was not part of my job..

I'm curious to see exactly what you did, now. Could you please link to a github diff of your changes against the tree prior to your changes? That would help dispel much of the "did the work actually happen to what should be raxe.io's satisfaction?"

my job was to update the icons, check the PoS and recompile the wallets.
https://github.com/DistroCoin/DistroCoin

no diff there as it was a clean commit. you can only see the diff in my 2nd commit which was for OSX comability..

Bitsta we contacted you yesterday to talk about the situation to come to some form of agreement. I don't think it's fair to call us scammers if we paid you 1.4 BTC to principally fix the main wallet before you even started work on it. The extra payment was completion. The thing you neglected to actually put in the source code was an updated check pointing system. We don't blame you for this here is the github with the exterior update: https://github.com/RAXESOFTWARE/Distrocoin this is missing from the main DISTROCOIN github. Yes you did a great job compiling the OSX and wallets but again after this we were still hearing reports of POS not working correctly. These is no need to threaten us or try and start a which hunt, it's extremely unprofessional. The amount which was intially paid to was twice as much as a consultancy fee. Also we thoroughly apologized for interrupting your birthday celebrations. The point of the work was to solve all POS staking issues with the coin and make it cross platform friendly. If you want to talk to us one to one we are always available on skype or via email. We personally used your updated windows wallet and tried staking, once again the same issue re-occurred that is our side of the story. We have yet to understand what was actually changed apart from compatibility issue as you have not talked to us since about moving forward, getting you paid and making sure the coin works correctly. Your payment is still on the table as always if you fix the issues that we proposed in our initial interaction.
on closer inspection it seems this bitsta is the scammer after all. posting a wallet that isnt a windows wallet and saying it is staking.. do you have some form of resentment against windows users that why you fucked up their wallet so it wont stake properly??? you do know that there are investors on windows machines too?

raxe.. here's what i think. FUCK THIS GUY.. hire someone else to fix it.

Dude.. dont do that.. wait for a reply from raxe himself...

still i think he deserves it for coming in here calling scam all loud AND BIG AND BOLD for everyone to lose confidence in distrocoin. the fact of the matter is.. POS IS NOT STAKING CONSISTENTLY! and had he listened to raxe in the first place he would analyze the code and fix the problem and not come in here and do the same thing i just did to him!
on closer inspection it seems this bitsta is the scammer after all. posting a wallet that isnt a windows wallet and saying it is staking.. do you have some form of resentment against windows users that why you fucked up their wallet so it wont stake properly??? you do know that there are investors on windows machines too?

stfu. i posted WINDOWS binaries, OSX, and unix wallet. lot of ppl are using it right now.
if you check the OP urls. you won't be able to download them anymore cause i deactivated them.
+ i never posted a screenshot of anything. so Coinler, go f* yourself..

i have couple of other coins running. all fine. on all platforms. and most important base is WINDOWS. no doubt.

i know you never posted that screenshot.. but who would post a screenshot like that.. it looks nothing like a windows machine.. they wouldnt even post their surrounding desktop so i suspect them working with you to spread lies. unless they can prove that wallet is on a windows machine i currently cannot see it as anything but a linux screenshot posted to convince us that your coding works for windows users.

you never explained why the staking is so inconsistent.. i will make sure we keep this on topic.
r00t-dev

i wonder what abusive language you use. haven't your mother teached you how to talk to others?!?!
i won't get down to your level of communication.
 i posted WINDOWS binaries, OSX, and unix wallet. lot of ppl are using it right now.
if you check the OP urls. you won't be able to download them anymore cause i deactivated them.
+ i never posted a screenshot of anything.

i have couple of other coins running. all fine. on all platforms. and most important base is WINDOWS. no doubt.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
i pointed out at launch that the win wallet did not have working pos, the code is there but it was not done properly and was basically a total hack job and now here we are.

The win wallet's POS does have problems, just not for everyone
Pages:
Jump to: