Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DISTROCOIN X11 / IOS RELEASE IS HERE. - page 11. (Read 111397 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
The devs will release a really UNIQUE feature that none coin has   Wink

So good to hear! I hope it's something usefull, not another HYPE anon shit  Undecided

This is why I've been holding my DIS and buying more sub-300 this entire time. I suggest to all others, buy as much DIS as you can afford and hold long term. In a short time you will be glad you did. Or you can go buy another shit coin, whatever, your call.  Grin Grin
Activity: 490
The devs will release a really UNIQUE feature that none coin has   Wink
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
iOS wallet is due middle of July.
Also a few behind the scenes projects happening that haven't been announced yet.

Any words on implementing debit cards?

Unteroid you know it's taken us around a week to work out to how best to respond to your email. So many questions  Tongue

Good thing you've read this Smiley
At some point I thought you've overlooked it.
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Fresh download. Wallet stuck at 51000 blocks download.  Can anyone help ?
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Also a few behind the scenes projects happening that haven't been announced yet.

Any words on implementing debit cards?

Unteroid you know it's taken us around a week to work out to how best to respond to your email. So many questions  Tongue
Activity: 38
Had a great talk with our dev tonight, I am impressed by the long term goals for this coin.
He doesnt care about hyping the price for short term gains, instead he is interested in developing key features to distinguish DIS from the swarm of shitcoins being pumped and dumped daily.
Now is a great time to slowly increase your holdings while confidence is at an all time low.
Someone has been buying 100's of thousands of DIS at 300sat...
I'm sure it's the same guys that spread FUD while dumping at 2k.

I can't see this floor going much lower...decisions decisions.

/end rant

fuly stocked up and tucking these away for the long term
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Yeah, thats cool. What about the V2 Linux and Windows wallets?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Raxe, any news on the V2 wallets?

Totally share your point. Price is at the bottom, so it can't get any lower, great time to buy some more.
Raxe looks busy and really doesn't care of hype and current price. I like it very  much, that's why I'm all in PINK and DISTRO.
These two teams just don't bothered  by current  price and keep doing things without making hype of it.

So true, just very calm under pressure. Thinking about the long term. Looking forward to the Future.
legendary
What's wrong with the current block explorer?
Activity: 43
 Grin ;DAlso we need a better block explorer, people look scared now.
legendary
Had a great talk with our dev tonight, I am impressed by the long term goals for this coin.
He doesnt care about hyping the price for short term gains, instead he is interested in developing key features to distinguish DIS from the swarm of shitcoins being pumped and dumped daily.
Now is a great time to slowly increase your holdings while confidence is at an all time low.
Someone has been buying 100's of thousands of DIS at 300sat...
I'm sure it's the same guys that spread FUD while dumping at 2k.

I can't see this floor going much lower...decisions decisions.

/end rant
legendary
Have you tried deleting your blk0001/blkindex from roaming and resyncing?
I haven't required add nodes.

Addnode=46.105.227.145

Hope that helps.
Activity: 188
Are there any nodes i can add to my wallet? Dont see any on the front page and my wallet is stuck.
pgb
Activity: 212
I will post a screenshot of my wallet staking. It probably staked 20x in the past 24hrs.
My coins have been sitting with the wallet open 24/7 for at least a week.
Hope this happens for all you guys soon.

And here I am at about 10 days without a single stake yet.  Undecided Raxe.io hasn't been the most communicative, which isn't helping confidence at all.

I have a decently large stash of DIS, and my fingers are getting itchy to ditch it in small batches before it falls more. Sad

It really sucks because I had really high hopes for this coin. There were many things which attracted me to it, and it's starting to look like the basics can't be delivered upon, let alone the really interesting bits.  Cry

Please read back through the thread for the developer explanation of how staking works, per the code itself, please don't come here with ignorance and start trying to convince other ignorant people that something is wrong, when all you have to do is read the *short* thread to find your answers.

If you wish to sell I will have more buy walls set up at 200, 225 and 250 for people like you, see you there.

where are your walls?  Wink

Already filled at 250 average price, I am not Donald Trump so once I filled up with 75K or so DIS I did not need to buy anymore.
I was only kidding. I'm sure you are going to make a nice profit out of this when distro goes to 1K+ again.
Activity: 350
I will post a screenshot of my wallet staking. It probably staked 20x in the past 24hrs.
My coins have been sitting with the wallet open 24/7 for at least a week.
Hope this happens for all you guys soon.

And here I am at about 10 days without a single stake yet.  Undecided Raxe.io hasn't been the most communicative, which isn't helping confidence at all.

I have a decently large stash of DIS, and my fingers are getting itchy to ditch it in small batches before it falls more. Sad

It really sucks because I had really high hopes for this coin. There were many things which attracted me to it, and it's starting to look like the basics can't be delivered upon, let alone the really interesting bits.  Cry

Please read back through the thread for the developer explanation of how staking works, per the code itself, please don't come here with ignorance and start trying to convince other ignorant people that something is wrong, when all you have to do is read the *short* thread to find your answers.

If you wish to sell I will have more buy walls set up at 200, 225 and 250 for people like you, see you there.

where are your walls?  Wink

Already filled at 250 average price, I am not Donald Trump so once I filled up with 75K or so DIS I did not need to buy anymore.
Activity: 51

Your just the biggest scamming piece of shit out there eh? God, Im glad I sold my Distrocoin weeks ago before you or bitsta got involved...

I really liked Distrocoin, it will surely fail now. Sad

Why are you quoting a post from a week ago?? Did you not read the pages in between?

Bista even thanked Raxe at the top of the page you wrote on thanking him for the payment..
Activity: 224
Were still actively working on it. iOS is next.

Any ETA Please? We need constant communication from you & your team to keep the price from flooring.
Pages:
Jump to: