Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 166. (Read 1260595 times)

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
New to diamond...

So I downloaded diamondqt GUI wallet from OP and installed it, fully sync'd the blockchain, encrypted the wallet, and unlocked it.  I was never given any private/public keys during the process though; how do I obtain these keys?
Activity: 238
Merit: 101
Crypto connoisseur.
So what happens when maaternodes are full? Will that mean pos and nodes generate same coins?

If you have 10k DMD then you can always choose in which mode your node will work.
This can be either Masternode or POS minting (but not at the same time).
The choice will be determined by the current award level for POS or MN.
As you see the image above, MN will have an advantage in income before POS.
If the number of active MNs in the network is 100, then you will receive an income of ~ 9 DMD per day (for one MN).
Thx man. Watching market closely, especially btc to figure out what best to do with excess funds at the moment!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
Is there a tutorial to setup masternode on amazon VPS  for windows?

also how much can i expect to earn if i plan to run 24/7
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello community

We would like to give some update on the development and incoming release.
DMD Diamond 3.0 is a very important update, a cornerstone of future releases and we want it to be done just perfectly.

We have made several alpha builds that had been thoroughly tested and everything seems to work seamlessly,
however, with each build we fine tune fundamental parameters of economic model of Diamond. This has to be tested extensively
so you get a great looking wallet, the most user friendly PoS mechanics out there that just works out of the box fully automated
and of course the best Masternode setup that is able to handle network duties and reward holders accordingly.
In software development dates are your worst enemy; they can easily introduce mistakes, promote omitting stuff and using shortcuts,
just to stick to an artificial deadline. We want none of that to happen that’s why the exact dates are never given;
our aim can be nothing less than the best possible Masternode coin.

The initial release was aimed for late August but it seems we need a few more weeks of work on it so the software can be expected mid-September.
However, it’s important to note that DMD Diamond 2.0 has been running smoothly and with great stability for years so a few extra weeks of fine tuning
and improving zero micromanagement Poof of Stake and other user convenience features are sure worth the wait.

In August we will start inviting people to our Diamond 3.0 test network so that anyone who wants to try out the system
and learn how to create Masternodes or see how automatic coin management behaves will be able to join in.

People who are willing to write guides can apply for an invite – there are bounties available for your work!

damn too much good news! and too little acu time!! you guys where right :S

i need more DMD !!!
legendary
Hello community

We would like to give some update on the development and incoming release.
DMD Diamond 3.0 (whitepaper https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf )
is a very important update, a cornerstone of future releases and we want it to be done just perfectly.

We have made several alpha builds that had been thoroughly tested and everything seems to work seamlessly,
however, with each build we fine tune fundamental parameters of economic model of Diamond. This has to be tested extensively
so you get a great looking wallet, the most user friendly PoS mechanics out there that just works out of the box fully automated
and of course the best Masternode setup that is able to handle network duties and reward holders accordingly.
In software development dates are your worst enemy; they can easily introduce mistakes, promote omitting stuff and using shortcuts,
just to stick to an artificial deadline. We want none of that to happen that’s why the exact dates are never given;
our aim can be nothing less than the best possible Masternode coin.

The initial release was aimed for late August but it seems we need a few more weeks of work on it so the software can be expected mid-September.
However, it’s important to note that DMD Diamond 2.0 has been running smoothly and with great stability for years so a few extra weeks of fine tuning
and improving zero micromanagement Poof of Stake and other user convenience features are sure worth the wait.

In August we will start inviting people to our Diamond 3.0 test network so that anyone who wants to try out the system
and learn how to create Masternodes or see how automatic coin management behaves will be able to join in.

People who are willing to write guides can apply for an invite – there are bounties available for your work!

legendary
So what happens when maaternodes are full? Will that mean pos and nodes generate same coins?

If you have 10k DMD then you can always choose in which mode your node will work.
If the number of active MNs in the network is 100, then you will receive an income of ~ 9 DMD per day (for one MN).

There should be >100 MNs pretty quickly - within 6 months.
So, at current market rates - $35,100 USD for 10,000 DMD should return ~$11,530 USD.
That raises the "staking" for the DMD richlisters to almost 33%.

I'm curious what/how the rest of DMD holders will benefit from DMD3?
Right now, PoS for DMD2 is 25% for everyone (as specified without Reactor, StakeBoost, etc).
I'm hoping that will NOT change significantly - otherwise the majority of DMD holders may decide to dump.

We have big plans to launch several services for DMD in 2018.
So this is not just a coin for wealthy people (although this statement is also true)  Wink

u can expect pos to earn active participants also more than previous 25%
codeword ^active^

only passive a few time a year staker will suffer

but they can adapt to new enviroment and earn same as all others

regarding masternodes more rewarding thant pos

thats a normal risc vs reward ruleset

who expose his crypto portfolio to add 10000 20000 or 30000 dmd to his portfolio
and as such take higher risc

deserve higher rewards

everyone can take this desicion on his own

in my oppionion we will see a great rush on dmd to fill masternodes
when dmd v3 is released

this too follow risc vs reward

who fill his masternodes now trust in our witepaper and our words
who fill later do it based of facts and a released wallet

higher risc (early buy dmd) is rewarded with cheaper buy price most likely

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

So, at current market rates - $35,100 USD for 10,000 DMD should return ~$11,530 USD.

Right now, PoS for DMD2 is 25% for everyone (as specified without Reactor, StakeBoost, etc).
I'm hoping that will NOT change significantly - otherwise the majority of DMD holders may decide to dump.

We have big plans to launch several services for DMD in 2018.
So this is not just a coin for wealthy people (although this statement is also true)  Wink
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.

legendary

Crypto connoisseur.
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
Does diamond do masternode shares?

Yes, we will have 35% POS and 65% Masternode

1 Masternode (10.000 DMD) will bring to its owner ~ 9 DMD daily income.
All this is described in White Paper https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf

savage stuff and that will outperform a lot of dayjobs for true believers of DMD.
Me included.
Awesomesauce bois.
Crypto connoisseur.
Thx shveicar. We chatted a little bit on slack too. Dmd is my favorite coin. Have to get up to speed with wallets, pos, dmd 3.0!
legendary

Yes, we will have 35% POS and 65% Masternode

1 Masternode (10.000 DMD) will bring to its owner ~ 9 DMD daily income.
All this is described in White Paper https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf
Crypto connoisseur.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
Thank you all for the good reviews.
It's just worth remembering that some names and file extensions are important.
Outside the wallet, you can assign any names and extensions to your backups, but when you try to restore your coins from file, it must have an absolutely exact value and this is wallet.dat

I will add this item to the list of questions and answers for the page
https://diamond-info.github.io/dmd_info.html

Cool

Thumbs up on that it will help out people for sure.
legendary
Thank you all for the good reviews.
It's just worth remembering that some names and file extensions are important.
Outside the wallet, you can assign any names and extensions to your backups, but when you try to restore your coins from file, it must have an absolutely exact value and this is wallet.dat

I will add this item to the list of questions and answers for the page
https://diamond-info.github.io/dmd_info.html

Cool
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Shveicar - Very impressed with you patience and
               persistence in helping Nubbins with his
               wallet problem. I kept thinking you can't have
               2 files - same name  (wallet.dat) in the same folder.

Often it is a matter of understanding what someone
               is trying to say. You went the extra mile. You are a
               part of what makes this a great community.

Thank you!

Shveicar is a DMD Diamond Foundation Member
and official Russian Community Manager

but he is also doing a great job supporting community work on english speaking area

thanks for years of support and dedication!

Its often a misunderstanding in New Technologies to neglect "educating" interested people and make the entrypoint for them easier.
I can absolutely confirm that from many involved projects too.
A very important piece of puzzle for the success or a fail of a section like a coin, is not only made by the technology behind.

No, its maintaining the community and educate them.

Sometimes, it seems expensive and time intensity for the teammembers but the following sustainability, what a new well informed communitymember will bring in, its worth it.

Greetz
Steve

legendary
               2 files - same name  (wallet.dat) in the same folder.

Thank you!

Shveicar is a DMD Diamond Foundation Member
and official Russian Community Manager

but he is also doing a great job supporting community work on english speaking area

thanks for years of support and dedication!
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
               2 files - same name  (wallet.dat) in the same folder.

Thank you!
Jump to: