Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 165. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

DMD Diamond hold phantastic in this enviroment of BTC around its all time high
we gained 20% on our average $ value of around 3$ and are now at 3.60$

if u keep in mind that we made this year a x10 jump already from 0.30$ to 3$
this again value  increase of 20% show the power of this coin

and this all pre release of DMDv3 wallet which will happen in september

the future looks bright!

check out our whitepaper for DMDv3
it explain how and why we upgrade to state of the art POS Masternode with unique aspects
https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf

Activity: 490
Merit: 250
As some members of the Diamond DMD community may be aware, a history book about DMD is in progress.  It will cover historical events from 2013-2017 (80-90 pages).  A front cover (and title) already exists:

Over the next few weeks, the current Bitcointalk thread will be researched thoroughly in order to collate as much history as possible.  Please help to support Crypto Books to complete the book by September 2017:

BTC:  1AeYQnpEqxAV4LdrFE5AzquqheTekLNggx

DMD: dadtxqRJthbfwpYdu1Hd4EvLRfbhXvDTFr

Other books already published this year are:

Ethereum - Distributed Consensus (A Concise Ethereum History Book)        PUBLISHED ON 7th May 2017
Europecoin - A Borderless Blockchain (A Concise Europecoin History Book)  PUBLISHED ON 23rd June 2017
Sativacoin - Commodity Driven Crypto (A Concise Sativacoin History Book) PUBLISHED ON 17th July 2017

The book is great, but maybe you should think about creating an online magazine where there will be regular publication of interesting and standing of crypto currencies. Today the whole world is gradually moving to the digital economy. In the near future, books will remain only in museums. You should think about it  Wink

A good idea for sure! Maybe that should be further discussed.
Activity: 242
Diamond good coin
As some members of the Diamond DMD community may be aware, a history book about DMD is in progress.  It will cover historical events from 2013-2017 (80-90 pages).  A front cover (and title) already exists:

Over the next few weeks, the current Bitcointalk thread will be researched thoroughly in order to collate as much history as possible.  Please help to support Crypto Books to complete the book by September 2017:

Ethereum - Distributed Consensus (A Concise Ethereum History Book)        PUBLISHED ON 7th May 2017
Europecoin - A Borderless Blockchain (A Concise Europecoin History Book)  PUBLISHED ON 23rd June 2017
Sativacoin - Commodity Driven Crypto (A Concise Sativacoin History Book) PUBLISHED ON 17th July 2017

The book is great, but maybe you should think about creating an online magazine where there will be regular publication of interesting and standing of crypto currencies. Today the whole world is gradually moving to the digital economy. In the near future, books will remain only in museums. You should think about it  Wink
legendary
Activity: 1477
Merit: 1176

So what kind of bigger goal is Diamond pursuing right now?

DMDv3 release and release of updatet website

more details ablout of mid and longterm goals u will find in the whitepaper

Ok, thanks. Will have a look!
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

SMH
Fucking Banksters and the EU is simply just an almost totalitarian Misconstruct in its current Form.
Overregulated Stuff meets Communism light. Wrong in so many ways and it gets worse day by day.
Just Store as much Value as you can in other Stuff imo. Aside from this Fiat Scam Endgame.
Well atleast thats what i do.

Activity: 318
Merit: 100
New to diamond...

So I downloaded diamondqt GUI wallet from OP and installed it, fully sync'd the blockchain, encrypted the wallet, and unlocked it.  I was never given any private/public keys during the process though; how do I obtain these keys?

If you want to export your private key, then you should first completely (not only for mininng) unlock your wallet.
After this go to the console and run the command:
Code:
dumpprivkey
The quotes (<>) are unnecessary! and copy the received private key.

But it's much more convenient and safer to keep a copy of the encrypted file wallet.dat.
Just copy this file when your wallet is off and save it on a safe medium (USB removable disk or USB flash drive)

To make sure that your copy of the wallet.dat file is fully functional, you can run a new DMD wallet with another location in the Diamond folder not
Code:
C:\Users\user Name\AppData\Roaming\Diamond
and put your copy of the file wallet.dat there.

To quickly change the location of the Diamond folder, I recommend to use this description for convenience.
If your copy is fully functional, then you will see in your new wallet your balance  Smiley
To verify the correctness of the password in you backup wallet.dat file, just try to unlock your wallet in the mode "for mining only"

P.s
Added this question and answer to the page https://diamond-info.github.io/dmd_info.html
New to diamond...

So I downloaded diamondqt GUI wallet from OP and installed it, fully sync'd the blockchain, encrypted the wallet, and unlocked it.  I was never given any private/public keys during the process though; how do I obtain these keys?
Go to debug console in the help drop down menu. Then type help in the box at the bottom Smiley

appreciate it ya'll
legendary

DMDv3 release and release of updatet website

more details about  mid and longterm goals u will find in the whitepaper
legendary

https://ec.europa.eu/info/business-economy-euro/banking-and-finance/financial-supervision-and-risk-management/managing-risks-banks-and-financial-institutions/deposit-guarantee-schemes_en

if u have below 100k € on bank dont worry it can stay there wont earn u serious interest but is somehow save

if u own more or want ur money to grow
seek ways to let ur money work and dont leave it in bank accounts

hint: there is a reason why our slogan is

legendary
Is there a tutorial to setup masternode on amazon VPS  for windows?

also how much can i expect to earn if i plan to run 24/7

guides for windows will be there at release

i see no difference between a windows and a amazon VPS windows

When is the release going to be?
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Hello community

We would like to give some update on the development and incoming release.
DMD Diamond 3.0 (whitepaper https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf )
is a very important update, a cornerstone of future releases and we want it to be done just perfectly.

We have made several alpha builds that had been thoroughly tested and everything seems to work seamlessly,
however, with each build we fine tune fundamental parameters of economic model of Diamond. This has to be tested extensively
so you get a great looking wallet, the most user friendly PoS mechanics out there that just works out of the box fully automated
and of course the best Masternode setup that is able to handle network duties and reward holders accordingly.
In software development dates are your worst enemy; they can easily introduce mistakes, promote omitting stuff and using shortcuts,
just to stick to an artificial deadline. We want none of that to happen that’s why the exact dates are never given;
our aim can be nothing less than the best possible Masternode coin.

The initial release was aimed for late August but it seems we need a few more weeks of work on it so the software can be expected mid-September.
However, it’s important to note that DMD Diamond 2.0 has been running smoothly and with great stability for years so a few extra weeks of fine tuning
and improving zero micromanagement Poof of Stake and other user convenience features are sure worth the wait.

In August we will start inviting people to our Diamond 3.0 test network so that anyone who wants to try out the system
and learn how to create Masternodes or see how automatic coin management behaves will be able to join in.

People who are willing to write guides can apply for an invite – there are bounties available for your work!

Please do take all the time to polish and shine DMD 3.0 -- we do not want to have another DMD 2.102 fiasco

That's why this decision was made.
It's best to check everything attentively and carefully before publishing a version in which there may be errors.
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hello community

DMD Diamond 3.0 (whitepaper https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf )
is a very important update, a cornerstone of future releases and we want it to be done just perfectly.

We have made several alpha builds that had been thoroughly tested and everything seems to work seamlessly,
however, with each build we fine tune fundamental parameters of economic model of Diamond. This has to be tested extensively
so you get a great looking wallet, the most user friendly PoS mechanics out there that just works out of the box fully automated
and of course the best Masternode setup that is able to handle network duties and reward holders accordingly.
In software development dates are your worst enemy; they can easily introduce mistakes, promote omitting stuff and using shortcuts,
just to stick to an artificial deadline. We want none of that to happen that’s why the exact dates are never given;

The initial release was aimed for late August but it seems we need a few more weeks of work on it so the software can be expected mid-September.
However, it’s important to note that DMD Diamond 2.0 has been running smoothly and with great stability for years so a few extra weeks of fine tuning
and improving zero micromanagement Poof of Stake and other user convenience features are sure worth the wait.

In August we will start inviting people to our Diamond 3.0 test network so that anyone who wants to try out the system
and learn how to create Masternodes or see how automatic coin management behaves will be able to join in.

People who are willing to write guides can apply for an invite – there are bounties available for your work!

Please do take all the time to polish and shine DMD 3.0 -- we do not want to have another DMD 2.102 fiasco
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Hello community

DMD Diamond 3.0 is a very important update, a cornerstone of future releases and we want it to be done just perfectly.

Looking forward to the wallet updated and running a DMD master node.
legendary
Is there a tutorial to setup masternode on amazon VPS  for windows?

also how much can i expect to earn if i plan to run 24/7

guides for windows will be there at release

i see no difference between a windows and a amazon VPS windows
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
New to diamond...

So I downloaded diamondqt GUI wallet from OP and installed it, fully sync'd the blockchain, encrypted the wallet, and unlocked it.  I was never given any private/public keys during the process though; how do I obtain these keys?

If you want to export your private key, then you should first completely (not only for mininng) unlock your wallet.
After this go to the console and run the command:
Code:
dumpprivkey
The quotes (<>) are unnecessary! and copy the received private key.

But it's much more convenient and safer to keep a copy of the encrypted file wallet.dat.
Just copy this file when your wallet is off and save it on a safe medium (USB removable disk or USB flash drive)

To make sure that your copy of the wallet.dat file is fully functional, you can run a new DMD wallet with another location in the Diamond folder not
Code:
C:\Users\user Name\AppData\Roaming\Diamond
and put your copy of the file wallet.dat there.

To quickly change the location of the Diamond folder, I recommend to use this description for convenience.
If your copy is fully functional, then you will see in your new wallet your balance  Smiley
To verify the correctness of the password in you backup wallet.dat file, just try to unlock your wallet in the mode "for mining only"

P.s
Added this question and answer to the page https://diamond-info.github.io/dmd_info.html
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
New to diamond...

Go to debug console in the help drop down menu. Then type help in the box at the bottom Smiley
Jump to: