Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 201. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003
Anyone have issues unlocking the wallet for staking? It's not working for me.

Even though I unlock the wallet, it still says "Locked" and that I don't have any mature coins.

After you unlock your wallet (option For mining only), it should be synchronized with the network and in the lower right corner of the icon with the image DMD will change its color from gray to blue.
See the screenshot:

Before unblocking

After unlocking and minting

and with bonus when you unlock dmd wallet your wifi is stronger  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Do need to keep POS wallets online  24/7?

This is logical, since as soon as we move to a pure POS, each launched wallet will be equated to a normal POW mining farm.
This is the part of the process that serves transactions on the network.
And the more active wallets in the network, the safer and more reliable the network.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
Okay I deselected the "For minting only" option and it's unlocked. Coins have been there for over 24 hours now, but it still says I don't have mature coins.

You need minimum 9 day for that. If you have coins older than 9 days then the icon will turn to blue and says "Minting."

9 Days? Woah. Thanks, BOGDAN.

POS of DMDv2 is explained here:
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html
(we will create similar for POS DMDv3 after release whitepaper)
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Okay I deselected the "For minting only" option and it's unlocked. Coins have been there for over 24 hours now, but it still says I don't have mature coins.

You need minimum 9 day for that. If you have coins older than 9 days then the icon will turn to blue and says "Minting."

9 Days? Woah. Thanks, BOGDAN.
legendary
How is the static reward calculated?

static means each block have same blockreward the blockrewards is split between MN and POS
how high the blockreward is u can estimate via the per month coinrollout as we did release a picture already
divided by the blocks of that month

but u miss some infos like percentage split of reward between MN and POS
and the blocktime

and this infos are even if we already relativ sure about the values
part of the whitepaper release

Do need to keep POS wallets online  24/7?

yes
Activity: 729
Merit: 513

legendary
when will the MN testnet be available ? Live date is fast approaching ..

we sure not open testnet for out of team participants pre 4th anniversary 13.july
more details and the full whitepaper will be presented on 13.july
open the testnet before that date would destroy any surprise  Grin
legendary

Even though I unlock the wallet, it still says "Locked" and that I don't have any mature coins.

After you unlock your wallet (option For mining only), it should be synchronized with the network and in the lower right corner of the icon with the image DMD will change its color from gray to blue.
See the screenshot:

Before unblocking

After unlocking and minting

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
i unlocked mine by deselecting the 'minting only' option. Seems to work after that  Smiley

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
when will the MN testnet be available ? Live date is fast approaching ..
legendary
Again, let s not pump the price, think in a way of how many masternodes you plan to run and form your stash according to that number. Cause once masternodes go live, scoping some DMD s going to be a bit difficulty and this is going to reflect the price.

To know how many masquerade I want to run I need to know how much I earn with one!
Do you know already this?

at actual plan u can expect 977.4 DMD divided by all active masternodes per day
so in case 97 MN active its 10 DMD a day

10x365= 3650 DMD

thats 36% ROI in year 1
  thats 136% ROI in year 1

(fixed because in fact u start at ROI 100% already because u keep owning the 10000 DMD all the time)

additional in that year the earned DMD can participate in POS and start earning too

MN all together (regardless of the amount of MN) receive 977.4 DMD per day, right?
How is the POS calculated?

10,000 DMD POS earns ~6.85 DMD per day (10,000 * 0.25 / 365 days).

Masternode will earn more if there are less than 143 MN active per day.

Yes, this is correct. However, I do not think we ll go much over 100 masternodes since scooping new DMD s a task. Getting 10k, very hard.
Not to mention DMD dev team s been discussing about several other goodies for our great community. Introduction of masternodes is just a beginning.

Dont forget we care about people inside DMD ecosystem, we have been here for a long time and during that time NOBODY got left behind. NOBODY got scammed. Lots of people have reached ROI and even more are on the way to do so. There is no premine here, no fake cloud system, no lies, no fake pumps, no BS.

Just a honest community where we deeply care about eachother. A DMD familly.

thats why i love DMD true 10k diamond is one tough task to get :/

In fact, this is real.
In extreme cases, you can take a loan from a bank and give it away from the income received from MN  Cool
At the moment for DMD price, the 10k $ is not such a huge amount.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Again, let s not pump the price, think in a way of how many masternodes you plan to run and form your stash according to that number. Cause once masternodes go live, scoping some DMD s going to be a bit difficulty and this is going to reflect the price.

To know how many masquerade I want to run I need to know how much I earn with one!

10x365= 3650 DMD

thats 36% ROI in year 1
  thats 136% ROI in year 1

(fixed because in fact u start at ROI 100% already because u keep owning the 10000 DMD all the time)

additional in that year the earned DMD can participate in POS and start earning too

MN all together (regardless of the amount of MN) receive 977.4 DMD per day, right?

Yes, this is correct. However, I do not think we ll go much over 100 masternodes since scooping new DMD s a task. Getting 10k, very hard.
Not to mention DMD dev team s been discussing about several other goodies for our great community. Introduction of masternodes is just a beginning.

Dont forget we care about people inside DMD ecosystem, we have been here for a long time and during that time NOBODY got left behind. NOBODY got scammed. Lots of people have reached ROI and even more are on the way to do so. There is no premine here, no fake cloud system, no lies, no fake pumps, no BS.

thats why i love DMD true 10k diamond is one tough task to get :/
Activity: 505
dmd v3 pos will be static rewards not % rewards
but still the effect will be around the same as u estimated
just add the dynamic part that if less coins that the expected 25% of total coins
take part in pos then u more ofen find a block

so the rewards are designed the when 50% of total coins active in mn
and 25% of total coins active in pos

then there is only a small advantage for mn vs pos income

for each side if less take part income raise if more take part income decrease
cake piece smaller if more people but same cake size
cake piece bigger if less people but same cake size

How is the static reward calculated?
Do need to keep POS wallets online  24/7?
legendary
dmd v3 pos will be static rewards not % rewards
but still the effect will be around the same as u estimated
just add the dynamic part that if less coins that the expected 25% of total coins
take part in pos then u more ofen find a block

so the rewards are designed the when 50% of total coins active in mn
and 25% of total coins active in pos

then there is only a small advantage for mn vs pos income

for each side if less take part income raise if more take part income decrease
cake piece smaller if more people but same cake size
cake piece bigger if less people but same cake size

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

10x365= 3650 DMD

thats 36% ROI in year 1
  thats 136% ROI in year 1

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

10x365= 3650 DMD

thats 36% ROI in year 1
  thats 136% ROI in year 1

legendary

Yes, for all MN 977 DMD per day are allocated.
This number is divided by the number of active MNs.
The more MN the less reward for each one.
But since each MN requires 10k DMD.
It can be calculated that the total number of MNs is unlikely to get to a mark of 100, since the total number of coins in the system today is only 2.1 million Diamond.
Activity: 505

10x365= 3650 DMD

thats 36% ROI in year 1
  thats 136% ROI in year 1

Jump to: