Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 200. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
We will be buying DMDs for our customers to Stake on our Plantation.  Right now we stake or coins every 30 days on a Desktop.  DMD is the best Peer-to-Peer Grostl PoS Coin and people are starting to see.  We have been mining and minting this project for nearly three years and our wallet.dat files are very full.  Investing time and resources in this team has proven a very good idea.  Thank you.

If you could, add us to the list to creating a Solar Master Node.  

We would develop the master node on ARM64 Raspberry Pi 3 with WiFi, Lithium Batteries and the appropriate amount of Solar Cells.  The current design uses a series of 3D printed blocks to make Vertical Array 48 inches tall and 10 inches wide and water tight containers for the Pi and Batteries.  It fits cleanly in a garden or on a balcony.

interesting concept while MN requirements are low this device suit the needs for sure
but make sure u run this MN like a VPS masternode without real coins inside keep the coins at control wallet
that someone just steal ur solar panel that is outside ur house including the raspy is a possible risc
but with a empty wallet.dat inside the loss is less dramatic

in 1 or 2 years it might happen that DMD MN get increased requirements like bigger hdd space or some minimum compute abilities
because its a possibility we add some kind of  decentralized storage ability onto the DMD masternode network too
as basis for additional services

this just as a warning that we cant guarantee forever that a raspi will be strong enough to be a MN

for sure it will be always strong enough to be a POS node
legendary
As I understand, all options for running POS minnting will remain the same as now.
To do this, an no need static IP as need for run MN.
Only the requirement for the launch mode will change, -  (24 hours a day)

the rewards change from per anno % reward towards static blockrewards for POS
so in fact POS rewards for active wallets will most likely be even higher than now
legendary
POS wallet can be run separately from MN (VPS) on home computer?  MN-VPS, POS-PC home?
Just looking at options for launching a wallet.

MN at VPS
and POS at home inside ur control wallet thats easy possible

there will be settings that allow u to define send ur MN/POS income to a dedicated reward target address
so u can move all MN rewards forward to ur POS wallet/address
legendary
once again all time high in coin market cap
now lets see when we able to increase the all time high per single coin of over 2$ from december 2013

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Once more guys, masternode program will be announced and explained soon in details.

What I can share ATM is that it will be generating stake profits a bit higher compared to standard PoS, again depending on the number of active masternodes.
PoS system we have all been using so far will be still available so you ll be able to run it independently or in addition to masternodes.
The main requirement for one single node will be 10k DMD and static IP address.
PoW will be removed once masternodes re in place. If you still want to mine, you ll be able to do that using DMD multipool option.

So, just be patient a bit more, you ll all be informed about details soon.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Do need to keep POS wallets online  24/7?
yes

POS wallet can be run with MN on VPS? You wrote about the safe mode ... it is also suitable for POS and POS+MN?
POS wallet can be run separately from MN (VPS) on home computer?  MN-VPS, POS-PC home?

As I understand, all options for running POS minnting will remain the same as now.
To do this, an no need static IP as need for run MN.
Only the requirement for the launch mode will change, -  (24 hours a day)
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1029
I went through many past pages and don't see a nice explanation of the Masternode program all in one place. Is that coming in the upcoming whitepaper?

I'm definitely interested in exploring it further.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Do need to keep POS wallets online  24/7?
yes

POS wallet can be run with MN on VPS? You wrote about the safe mode ... it is also suitable for POS and POS+MN?
legendary
Where can I get info on participating in the upcoming masternode program? Is there compensation? How does it work? I might be interested given the right sort of deal Smiley

all masternode questions where answerd few pages before Smiley

dmd to 2$ then 5$ and MOOOOON

Cool. I will study up Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003
We will be buying DMDs for our customers to Stake on our Plantation.  Right now we stake or coins every 30 days on a Desktop.  DMD is the best Peer-to-Peer Grostl PoS Coin and people are starting to see.  We have been mining and minting this project for nearly three years and our wallet.dat files are very full.  Investing time and resources in this team has proven a very good idea.  Thank you.

We would develop the master node on ARM64 Raspberry Pi 3 with WiFi, Lithium Batteries and the appropriate amount of Solar Cells.  The current design uses a series of 3D printed blocks to make Vertical Array 48 inches tall and 10 inches wide and water tight containers for the Pi and Batteries.  It fits cleanly in a garden or on a balcony.

Welcome aboard
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Where can I get info on participating in the upcoming masternode program? Is there compensation? How does it work? I might be interested given the right sort of deal Smiley

all masternode questions where answerd few pages before Smiley

dmd to 2$ then 5$ and MOOOOON
legendary
Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000
TRUSTplus Dev
We will be buying DMDs for our customers to Stake on our Plantation.  Right now we stake or coins every 30 days on a Desktop.  DMD is the best Peer-to-Peer Grostl PoS Coin and people are starting to see.  We have been mining and minting this project for nearly three years and our wallet.dat files are very full.  Investing time and resources in this team has proven a very good idea.  Thank you.

We would develop the master node on ARM64 Raspberry Pi 3 with WiFi, Lithium Batteries and the appropriate amount of Solar Cells.  The current design uses a series of 3D printed blocks to make Vertical Array 48 inches tall and 10 inches wide and water tight containers for the Pi and Batteries.  It fits cleanly in a garden or on a balcony.
legendary
Activity: 179
Merit: 100
Activity: 896
Merit: 290
great day for DMD and it really is just the beginning

said it once ill say it again....once people see everything that makes up DMD the price will go very high
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
It seems the race for Diamonds has started. As we have discussed it here for the last 2 years, this is just the beginning. I would not be surprised to see $5 per DMD at some point.

Make sure to try to squeeze every single DMD from your purchases. Do not just buy up cause you can get much more if you buy smart, chunk by chunk.
Also, do not forget to take advantage of DMD cloudmining shares and DMD mining while it s still available. Once more, DMD PoW mining will be removed with the introduction of masternodes which will make supply even more limited.

Trade smart, get as much DMD as possible and let us know if we can help in any way. Stray strong DMD community!
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Now at 99p! I'm hoping it will go down again for a while though Smiley
legendary
Congratulations on Diamond reaching the $1 milestone! It's now sitting at $1.25 on CoinMarketcap.

Keep up the great work Smiley
Jump to: