Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 203. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

you can be rly proud but this is just the beginning! ive been mentioning dmd in alot of trade channels and reactions are almost always, wtf? why dont i have dmd already hahaha

Just a little Teaser.
ANYWAYS BOIS...

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Guys, once more do not worry about this.

You do not need to anything until July since VPS is mainly masternode oriented.

By that time there will be a full and detailed guide what to use and how to set it up.

If you opt for windows VPS, I ll guide you step by step.

ATM, just enjoy DMD reaching another milestone, $1, market cap over $2 million, do your own calculations how many nodes you plan to run, remember 10k DMD s required to run one single node. You will get all details you need in due time. NOBODY WILL BE LEFT BEHIND, you will all have enough time to set up your masternodes if you wish to do that.

DMD foundation extremely values our community and we re here to help eachother out.
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
crazyivan

In my country vps costs about 10-12 dollars (If I correctly understood their prices)
But I read in the specifications that they offer separately optional DDOS protection
And it's not cheap
Will it be necessary?

It does not matter where re you from, you do not need to buy VPS which is in your country.
As with anything else, there re good VPS services and there re shitty VPS services where people try to overcharge.

I recommend these guys, https://contabo.com/?show=vps
Depending on how many nodes you plan to run, you can select your package.
As you can see, they do provide DDoS protection included in the package.

can you explain what kind of vps settings i need to order for a dmd mn? Smiley
all these settings are chinese for me :/

https://contabo.com/?show=configurator&vserver_id=193

the 6.99 or the 8.99 one both are perfect to run a few nodes on it

the 8.99 one have advantage of SSD drive and more RAM

https://contabo.com/?show=vps

the guides we will do are for ubuntu 16.04 server mode (without gui)

the guide quality we will move to a level that even someone never ever used linux should be able handle it

still u must be willing to use a non gui console

maybe crazyivan (or some other window gui addicted)  create a guide regarding running a normal windows OS on the VPS

i wouldnt order the VPS now we still have months to release

but if u wana get familar with VPS stuff sure why not play around a bit

its easy to reset this servers to zero when u wana start fresh once DMDv3 release

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

you can be rly proud but this is just the beginning! ive been mentioning dmd in alot of trade channels and reactions are almost always, wtf? why dont i have dmd already hahaha
legendary
Activity: 392
crazyivan

In my country vps costs about 10-12 dollars (If I correctly understood their prices)
But I read in the specifications that they offer separately optional DDOS protection
And it's not cheap
Will it be necessary?

It does not matter where re you from, you do not need to buy VPS which is in your country.
As with anything else, there re good VPS services and there re shitty VPS services where people try to overcharge.

can you explain what kind of vps settings i need to order for a dmd mn? Smiley
all these settings are chinese for me :/

https://contabo.com/?show=configurator&vserver_id=193
Activity: 525
Merit: 500
Activity: 250
Activity: 574
Easy, secure, branded, with unparalleled speed, I like it.
legendary
crazyivan

And it's not cheap
Will it be necessary?

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
crazyivan

And it's not cheap
Will it be necessary?
legendary
cryptonit

I hope when the time comes you will describe in detail each option to prepare and decide which way to choose for yourself.
I just do not know these things ...

I also ask you to give examples of proven services that offer VPS at a reasonable price. I think different countries have different price.

yes a basic guide on where to order and what options to choose and how to setup the vps would be great, if someone contacts the vps site they sure help when they see alot of potential new costumers, from what ive heard this site is good:

Yes, I use those guides and setup is very, very simple. You get everything in your first email from them, it s all about inserting user name and pass and connecting to your new VPS.

To put it into perspective, it looks like this. Imagine you have two PCs connected to one single monitor and there is a button which lets you select which source PC to display on your monitor. So you use your home PC and then press that button and connected to that second PC. You see your second desktop, icons, programs, everything. You use your mouse and keyboard to manage both home and second PC which is in this case your VPS machine. The price should be around $10-$12 per month, including Windows. You guys probably spend more electricity running your own staking machines per month.

Very simple, once more, do not worry about it.

WOW... No - not simple.

Take some time to read some of the horror stories from the Dash forum, and "Tao's" setup methods.
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/taos-masternode-setup-guide-for-dummies-updated-for-12-1.2680/#post-25672

Using Linux/Unix for a masternode is probably the most secure method, and will need an experienced sysadmin to setup.

1) You could easily do this at home with 5x5 internet connection with a static IP, costing around $40 per month USD.
1a) Any compute instance provider like RackSpace, Joyent or Linode and also do this for $10-$20 per month.
2) You need experience with iptables to mitigate DDoS attacks.
3) You need experience with log scraping so you can block attackers.
3a) The Diamond wallet/protocol utilizes a stated IP connection, which is resource intensive to monitor.
There may be a way to monitor with stateful inspection, but, iptables isn't very flexible in this area.

I idea is to have the 10000 DMD "sequestered" in a more secure wallet that periodically checks-in with a live instance that does all the transaction processing.
Great idea, unless I kick the live instance in the nut-sac 1000 times a second - effectively wasting your time and money.

Point is, you can't hide the live instance - THAT'S THE WHOLE IDEA.

I will be setting-up at least one node when the documentation (and DMD 3.0 source) is made available.
PM me if you'd like shares.

I still stay behind what I ve said, it s gonna be rather simple because your node will have no coins inside.
Security should not be a problem in this case and setting up a VPS is 2 min job.

There s no need for DMD community to be concerned about this. What is important is constant development and stability of this coin have been giving results we all benefit from.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Capitalization of DMD exceeded 2 million $ hurray!  Smiley

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
as clarification when i mean low security i mean iptables and fail2ban is proper configured
ssh non standart port and dont allow root to login via ssh and a proper at least 12 letter password
this is minimum security any linux server should have

Yep - among other things Smiley
legendary
as clarification when i mean low security i mean iptables and fail2ban is proper configured
ssh non standart port and dont allow root to login via ssh and a proper at least 12 letter password
this is minimum security any linux server should have
legendary

I idea is to have the 10000 DMD "sequestered" in a more secure wallet that periodically checks-in with a live instance that does all the transaction processing.
Great idea, unless I kick the live instance in the nut-sac 1000 times a second - effectively wasting your time and money.

u just need a 3$ VPS and u dont need max security because the node have no coins inside
the wallet that really have the coins just must be online a short time to start the masternode then it can go offline again
the control wallet need no static IP and dont need to stay online
can be hidden as good as u can hide it

with this kind of masternode setup u can control and start multiple masternodes
with 1 high security controll wallet (that really hold coins)

and for each MN a low security public visible 24// online MN

basically how it work is the controllMN wallet with the ral coins start the MN in network is able provide the proof of coins and have all required keys
but it state that it operate and at the IP of the workingMN VPS

so after start the MN the controll wallet can go offline and the online empty MN will continue to handle the work

this is no exploit of the system its perfect fine and secure

because if the controll wallet would move the 10k DMD then the workingMN would also be seen as invalid MN

so u cant trick the system but u can run save MNs 24/7 because in fact they are empty on their local wallet.dat is no coins
even the rewards it earns arrive at real MN

if u set up and provide such a service to host the MN for people who dont want to care
and just remote control start stop MN with their control wallet then i think this will be a great service that find a lot user

but u should have a website that explain all the stuff to ur users and help them to set up the remote control wallet
and which data they must provide u to run the VPS coinless workingMN

u (and others with proper background to able create such a service) invited to join testnet in late testnet state
to prepare yourself if u interested follow up this business idea

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
cryptonit

I hope when the time comes you will describe in detail each option to prepare and decide which way to choose for yourself.
I just do not know these things ...

I also ask you to give examples of proven services that offer VPS at a reasonable price. I think different countries have different price.

yes a basic guide on where to order and what options to choose and how to setup the vps would be great, if someone contacts the vps site they sure help when they see alot of potential new costumers, from what ive heard this site is good:

Yes, I use those guides and setup is very, very simple. You get everything in your first email from them, it s all about inserting user name and pass and connecting to your new VPS.

To put it into perspective, it looks like this. Imagine you have two PCs connected to one single monitor and there is a button which lets you select which source PC to display on your monitor. So you use your home PC and then press that button and connected to that second PC. You see your second desktop, icons, programs, everything. You use your mouse and keyboard to manage both home and second PC which is in this case your VPS machine. The price should be around $10-$12 per month, including Windows. You guys probably spend more electricity running your own staking machines per month.

Very simple, once more, do not worry about it.

WOW... No - not simple.

Take some time to read some of the horror stories from the Dash forum, and "Tao's" setup methods.
https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/taos-masternode-setup-guide-for-dummies-updated-for-12-1.2680/#post-25672

Using Linux/Unix for a masternode is probably the most secure method, and will need an experienced sysadmin to setup.

1) You could easily do this at home with 5x5 internet connection with a static IP, costing around $40 per month USD.
1a) Any compute instance provider like RackSpace, Joyent or Linode and also do this for $10-$20 per month.
2) You need experience with iptables to mitigate DDoS attacks.
3) You need experience with log scraping so you can block attackers.
3a) The Diamond wallet/protocol utilizes a stated IP connection, which is resource intensive to monitor.
There may be a way to monitor with stateful inspection, but, iptables isn't very flexible in this area.

Point is, you can't hide the live instance - THAT'S THE WHOLE IDEA.

I will be setting-up at least one node when the documentation (and DMD 3.0 source) is made available.
PM me if you'd like shares.

legendary
and it happens again
all the cheap DMD sucked up
it seems to be a pattern to leave buyoirderbook fill a few days then suck it empty
seems this pond got a few more big fish inside
lets see how the price will react once there not enough DMD for them all

legendary
a example of a experienced cloudmining user who
use small reinvestments to keep his whole amount of shares
in the x5 shareboost for below 100% ROI accounts

---------------------------------

DMD MULTIPOOL / DMD CLOUDMINING
Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds

redistributed over 328000 DMD! between its users!
yes thats ~15% of total coins!

---------------------

---------------------------------------------------------
ROI Boost enabled now:
All accounts who didnt reach ROI 100%
will be boosted with x5 sharepower!
--------------------------------------------------------

(https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ log in with DMD Address and activate settings area to enable buy shares mode)

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
[email protected]

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD

b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.
https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 25% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide how to buy shares is at FAQ section on https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

Activity: 242
Diamond good coin
O_o I see finally the diamond will go to 100% POS, this is great news  Smiley
Jump to: