Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 204. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
vp说 is very hard to me Embarrassed

If for some reason you can not contain Masternode, then you can always receive income from POS minting.
Just like you are doing now.
So do not be upset because of this.

Then it is interesting to know what will be the difference in income between MN and POS?

As far as I know, there will be a certain competition for the award between MN and POS.
Ie if the MN number in the network is small, then the reward from MN will be more than POS (provided that in your wallet exactly 10k DMD).
But if you have more then 20k DMD in your wallet then your POS income will in any case be higher than one MN.
The remaining details will be published on the 13th.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500

If for some reason you can not contain Masternode, then you can always receive income from POS minting.

Then it is interesting to know what will be the difference in income between MN and POS?
legendary

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
cryptonit

About dedicated home IP for MN
I read on one forum that having a dedicated IP you are in fact becoming a potential victim of various attacks with a very high risk.

Having MN and dedicated IP is actually a death sentence for your computer and all your coins.

One user wrote that when the dedicated IP was activated, he had a persistent infection a few minutes later with all known Wana decrypt0r 2.0 worm
While he did not even launch the browser and did not download files from the network!
Yes, it was a vulnerability in Windows and it was able to remove it with the help of Windows updates.
but!
In this situation, I would not have decided to run MN, because the viruses are improving and new ones are appearing.
It is necessary that you come to this issue very seriously!

I think you need to find another solution for dedicated IP for Windows users.

It will be extremely cruel to lose all of your coins because of this dedicated IP.

This is a normal solution.
For a dedicated IP, there is always an alternative.
These are paid proxy addresses or VPN, VPS service

I'm talking about a home server on Windows 7 or 10
Need a detailed step-by-step plan on what to do
Personally, I've never encountered vpn, vps

VPS s an option, very easy to set up, basically it s like accessing another computer via Teamviewer. You see another screen with everything you install on that machine, including any security software you might require. It s quite cheap and something I really like to use.

Do not worry about this, there will be a detailed guide prepared for all this. DMD team highly value our community, that s why this coin is strong and it will become even stronger. Nobody will be left behind. Just make sure to acquire and store every single coin you can. We ve doubled in price in a period of about a year time. I m sure we ll do this again.....and again!
cryptonit

I hope when the time comes you will describe in detail each option to prepare and decide which way to choose for yourself.
I just do not know these things ...

I also ask you to give examples of proven services that offer VPS at a reasonable price. I think different countries have different price.

yes a basic guide on where to order and what options to choose and how to setup the vps would be great, if someone contacts the vps site they sure help when they see alot of potential new costumers, from what ive heard this site is good:

https://contabo.com/?show=vps

Yes, I use those guides and setup is very, very simple. You get everything in your first email from them, it s all about inserting user name and pass and connecting to your new VPS.

To put it into perspective, it looks like this. Imagine you have two PCs connected to one single monitor and there is a button which lets you select which source PC to display on your monitor. So you use your home PC and then press that button and connected to that second PC. You see your second desktop, icons, programs, everything. You use your mouse and keyboard to manage both home and second PC which is in this case your VPS machine. The price should be around $10-$12 per month, including Windows. You guys probably spend more electricity running your own staking machines per month.

Very simple, once more, do not worry about it.

crazyivan

It is desirable to have a service in the native language of communication. Payment methods also matter.

"You guys probably spend more electricity running your own staking machines per month. "
In my country the kilowatt of electricity costs less than 4 cents.
For example, if we have a home server on a computer that consumes no more than 20 watts of energy, then per month it will not be more than 15 kW = 0.5-0.6 $ Smiley
But you need to take into account spending on a dedicated IP and Internet. And I'm worried about security.

By the way it's interesting to know the minimum Internet speed requirements for the server
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
cryptonit

I hope when the time comes you will describe in detail each option to prepare and decide which way to choose for yourself.

I also ask you to give examples of proven services that offer VPS at a reasonable price. I think different countries have different price.

yes a basic guide on where to order and what options to choose and how to setup the vps would be great, if someone contacts the vps site they sure help when they see alot of potential new costumers, from what ive heard this site is good:

Yes, I use those guides and setup is very, very simple. You get everything in your first email from them, it s all about inserting user name and pass and connecting to your new VPS.

To put it into perspective, it looks like this. Imagine you have two PCs connected to one single monitor and there is a button which lets you select which source PC to display on your monitor. So you use your home PC and then press that button and connected to that second PC. You see your second desktop, icons, programs, everything. You use your mouse and keyboard to manage both home and second PC which is in this case your VPS machine. The price should be around $10-$12 per month, including Windows. You guys probably spend more electricity running your own staking machines per month.

Very simple, once more, do not worry about it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
cryptonit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
It locks up and i have to end task, stays a a blank screen on windows
cryptonit

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
crazyivan

VPS it is possible to adjust for the home server?
Cryptonit wrote about the server on pipo-x9s ...

pipo x9s is a example of a low power consuming 24/7 windows based POS device
for POS u dont need a static IP

for masternodes i always suggest to set up a remote masternode on a VPS without any real coins inside
u can expect earn back more than whole month VPS cost in a single day easy
legendary

as stated there is 3 ways to run a masternode
local with static IP
local with onion hidden service
remote without any real coins inside (coin are in a control wallet that only need to be online at the moment of start the masternodes)

so there plenty possibilities to run this in a high security way
crazyivan

VPS it is possible to adjust for the home server?
Cryptonit wrote about the server on pipo-x9s ...

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
cryptonit

I read on one forum that having a dedicated IP you are in fact becoming a potential victim of various attacks with a very high risk.

Having MN and dedicated IP is actually a death sentence for your computer and all your coins.

One user wrote that when the dedicated IP was activated, he had a persistent infection a few minutes later with all known Wana decrypt0r 2.0 worm
While he did not even launch the browser and did not download files from the network!
Yes, it was a vulnerability in Windows and it was able to remove it with the help of Windows updates.
but!
In this situation, I would not have decided to run MN, because the viruses are improving and new ones are appearing.

It will be extremely cruel to lose all of your coins because of this dedicated IP.

VPS s an option, very easy to set up, basically it s like accessing another computer via Teamviewer. You see another screen with everything you install on that machine, including any security software you might require. It s quite cheap and something I really like to use.

Do not worry about this, there will be a detailed guide prepared for all this. DMD team highly value our community, that s why this coin is strong and it will become even stronger. Nobody will be left behind. Just make sure to acquire and store every single coin you can. We ve doubled in price in a period of about a year time. I m sure we ll do this again.....and again!
cryptonit

but!

legendary
cryptonit

but!

cryptonit

but!

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
Free private DMD mining - PM me if your interested.

Payouts are performed daily and are determined by the total of share difficulty for a 24hr period.

Wallet DMD address is - dWg1hFXQ4YyiT8Mdy1zbDLXSCCxsXYrhVD
legendary
lets see it as a sign of success when DMD Diamond first time in his history
is used to create a scampage that impersonate us.......

legendary
this is no official page of DMD Diamond Foundation
https://btcdiamond.eu/ <- NOT from us!
be very careful there
it offer some kind of investment plans......
in a way very similar to bitcoin mining invest scams
we cant and dont want to investigate if its legit
we can just state this page and their services are not from us

we see that most of the layout and content is a copy of official DMD Diamond page
http://bit.diamonds/ <- only official DMD Diamond homepage

we did send to the only contact email address there a clear statement:

Ok, I informed users about this scam site at the forum https://forum.bits.media/index.php?/topic/8880-dmd-diamond-groestl/page-22
legendary
this is no official page of DMD Diamond Foundation
https://btcdiamond.eu/ <- NOT from us!
be very careful there
it offer some kind of investment plans......
in a way very similar to bitcoin mining invest scams
we cant and dont want to investigate if its legit
we can just state this page and their services are not from us

we see that most of the layout and content is a copy of official DMD Diamond page
http://bit.diamonds/ <- only official DMD Diamond homepage

we did send to the only contact email address there a clear statement:

---------------------

additional we did inform twitter that the account https://twitter.com/BTCDIAMONDCLUB1
does promote this scam page and spread false news
some of them are just a bit modified but some of them just total lies
example of lies:

lie

lie

lie

lie

lie

and and and.,.....

------------------------------------------
see below answer of them and compare that with the wrong statements and lies
as u can see in the pictures of their twitter postings above
we did place a warning here visible for everyone
but because their operation is outside of EU and no known person or company information linked
we cant make the next step and initiate legal actions
we can just repeat check very carefully if some project is really from the DMD Diamond Foundation team
or if it just steal/manipulate website and twitternews content and create a bitcoin club like  scam

--------------------------------------

new emails 18.05.2017

and our responce

Jump to: