Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 202. (Read 1260595 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
and mn is not even released yet? so in the beginning there will be VERY little right? like 5-20

many people will prepare for launch day and start their MN on day one
i expect we start with like 50 day one 70 day two and then over a few days/weeks reach as i hope over 100
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Again, let s not pump the price, think in a way of how many masternodes you plan to run and form your stash according to that number. Cause once masternodes go live, scoping some DMD s going to be a bit difficulty and this is going to reflect the price.

To know how many masquerade I want to run I need to know how much I earn with one!
Do you know already this?

at actual plan u can expect 977.4 DMD divided by all active masternodes per day
so in case 97 MN active its 10 DMD a day

10x365= 3650 DMD

thats 36% ROI in year 1
thats 136% ROI in year 1 + additional some POS rewards
(fixed because in fact u start at ROI 100% already because u keep owning the 10000 DMD all the time)

additional in that year the earned DMD can participate in POS and start earning too

and mn is not even released yet? so in the beginning there will be VERY little right? like 5-20
legendary
Again, let s not pump the price, think in a way of how many masternodes you plan to run and form your stash according to that number. Cause once masternodes go live, scoping some DMD s going to be a bit difficulty and this is going to reflect the price.

To know how many masquerade I want to run I need to know how much I earn with one!

at actual plan u can expect 977.4 DMD divided by all active masternodes per day
so in case 97 MN active its 10 DMD a day

10x365= 3650 DMD

thats 36% ROI in year 1
 thats 136% ROI in year 1

(fixed because in fact u start at ROI 100% already because u keep owning the 10000 DMD all the time)

additional in that year the earned DMD can participate in POS and start earning too

legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
@cryptonit

you already have an ETA for the production and delivery of the coin ?

the special for us designed coin boxes need like 60 days until here in europe
the coins could be done faster but a coin without box make no sense we sell it as a bundle

so we keep gathering orders until boxes arrive and then start with production each single coin a unique piece

in case some think 200 DMD is a lot for the silvercoin
an by DMD price raise it might even become more and more

i can state that we will in case the 200 DMD value is skyrocking
we will send a fair amount of the DMD back on the QR address of the coin

what wont happen is that late orders pay less then 200 DMD

Thanks for the info/update.... great job.... waiting Smiley
legendary
@cryptonit

the special for us designed coin boxes need like 60 days until here in europe
the coins could be done faster but a coin without box make no sense we sell it as a bundle

so we keep gathering orders until boxes arrive and then start with production each single coin a unique piece

in case some think 200 DMD is a lot for the silvercoin
an by DMD price raise it might even become more and more

i can state that we will in case the 200 DMD value is skyrocking
we will send a fair amount of the DMD back on the QR address of the coin

what wont happen is that late orders pay less then 200 DMD

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
crazyivan

In my country vps costs about 10-12 dollars (If I correctly understood their prices)
But I read in the specifications that they offer separately optional DDOS protection
And it's not cheap
Will it be necessary?

It does not matter where re you from, you do not need to buy VPS which is in your country.
As with anything else, there re good VPS services and there re shitty VPS services where people try to overcharge.

I recommend these guys, https://contabo.com/?show=vps
Depending on how many nodes you plan to run, you can select your package.
As you can see, they do provide DDoS protection included in the package.

can you explain what kind of vps settings i need to order for a dmd mn? Smiley
all these settings are chinese for me :/

https://contabo.com/?show=configurator&vserver_id=193

the 6.99 or the 8.99 one both are perfect to run a few nodes on it

the 8.99 one have advantage of SSD drive and more RAM

https://contabo.com/?show=vps

the guides we will do are for ubuntu 16.04 server mode (without gui)

the guide quality we will move to a level that even someone never ever used linux should be able handle it

still u must be willing to use a non gui console

maybe crazyivan (or some other window gui addicted)  create a guide regarding running a normal windows OS on the VPS

i wouldnt order the VPS now we still have months to release

but if u wana get familar with VPS stuff sure why not play around a bit

its easy to reset this servers to zero when u wana start fresh once DMDv3 release

Someone will create a docker recipe, I'm sure.

Linode and Vultr have good options as well - although there aren't as cheap as contabo.
I've never seen a VM provider that cheap.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
Can someone say what will be the difference between MN with 10k coins and POS 10k coins?

Should keep wallet online 24/7 with POS?

good question, for the price i actually see no reason why it shouldnt be in the area of other 1-2mil suply coins

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoindark/
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zcash/
http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/counterparty/
legendary
Order Book
Bids
107.901 BTC

Record for more than 3 years

I think it s obvious by now it ll go much higher. Still, be very careful and plan your investments ahead. DMD has never been a coin based on pumps and dumps and it will not start to be that now.
There s still a couple of weeks for accumulation before the real fight for Diamonds start.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1009
@cryptonit

Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Order Book
Bids
107.901 BTC

Record for more than 3 years
legendary
just a reminder we want to have as much community member as possible a chance get one of this
ur kinds and their kids will remember the glory days of when blockchaintechn was still young
and their mom/dad was one of the early adopters in that interesting timeframe
some physical sign that will endure centuries

the

DMD Diamond
first ever true SilverCoin limited edition (99 coins only)

preorder now choose ur number
register overview
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3sZBd36Ln-ulEY4xFuu4RF9SyT-_jUykeJNMSYYwow/edit?usp=sharing
price 200 DMD each coin

the prototype of exclusive box for the 4th anniversary DMD Diamond silver coin edition (99 coin limited)

the only adjustment from the prototype to the final is i will order a bit less dark colour

beside that im impressed what customized work u can get even for low quantity 100 pieces series

-------------------------------------

here the prototype
better pictures will follow
keep in mind the logo can change we still try get the Facette effect be improved

example for backside

preorder now choose ur number
register overview
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1c3sZBd36Ln-ulEY4xFuu4RF9SyT-_jUykeJNMSYYwow/edit?usp=sharing
price 200 DMD each coin

legendary
Quote from: cryptonit

the guide quality we will move to a level that even someone never ever used linux should be able handle it

maybe crazyivan (or some other window gui addicted)  create a guide regarding running a normal windows OS on the VPS

I think it's fair to give support to Windows users as well.

we give support
crazyivan is part of the team
Can someone say what will be the difference between MN with 10k coins and POS 10k coins?

Should keep wallet online 24/7 with POS?
crazyivan

Thank you

If now DMD 1 dollar, then what are the price forecasts after the launch of DMD 3.0? Smiley

legendary

maybe crazyivan (or some other window gui addicted)  create a guide regarding running a normal windows OS on the VPS

No problem, there will be a Windows guide as well. 

Guys, once more do not worry about this.

You do not need to anything until July since VPS is mainly masternode oriented.

By that time there will be a full and detailed guide what to use and how to set it up.

If you opt for windows VPS, I ll guide you step by step.

ATM, just enjoy DMD reaching another milestone, $1, market cap over $2 million, do your own calculations how many nodes you plan to run, remember 10k DMD s required to run one single node. You will get all details you need in due time. NOBODY WILL BE LEFT BEHIND, you will all have enough time to set up your masternodes if you wish to do that.

DMD foundation extremely values our community and we re here to help eachother out.

ok thanks guys, youre amazing devs!
crazyivan

In my country vps costs about 10-12 dollars (If I correctly understood their prices)
But I read in the specifications that they offer separately optional DDOS protection
And it's not cheap
Will it be necessary?

It does not matter where re you from, you do not need to buy VPS which is in your country.
As with anything else, there re good VPS services and there re shitty VPS services where people try to overcharge.

I recommend these guys, https://contabo.com/?show=vps
Depending on how many nodes you plan to run, you can select your package.
As you can see, they do provide DDoS protection included in the package.

The country is important.
This refers to the methods of payment for services and the language barrier

Jump to: