Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 297. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
cheap DMD now on bittrex!
a lot of people withdraw from cryptopia and sell on bittrex xD

people don't know how a fork work xD

can someone confirm a working withdraw from cryptopia?
My three withdrawals shows on the block explorer.
Won't know for another week or so if it makes it to my wallet, it's still syncing ....

thats good news
legendary
Activity: 1294
Merit: 1039

My three withdrawals shows on the block explorer.
Won't know for another week or so if it makes it to my wallet, it's still syncing ....
Activity: 219
Merit: 100
yea who needs exchanges fuck them all.we are smarter than anybody. fuck reality.and dev s do no wrong with DMD , as long as we got are devs who needs exchanges
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
We ve always had weak hands who dont think and have no patience to wait, so they dump. This is what separates people who make money from people who lose money. So go, lose money if u like. DMD will come back as it always comes back.

I completely agree.
This is not the first attack of the trolls and do not last.
one day "giant whale" or it can be called "dragon" has sold 100k + coins and it was a short-term effect on trade.
so the actions of trolls do not carry a greater threat. they offer us the opportunity.

for beginner I recommend to listen to developers who have earned the trust of the community of DMD for 2 years.
be patient and calm.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
We ve always had weak hands who dont think and have no patience to wait, so they dump. This is what separates people who make money from people who lose money. So go, lose money if u like. DMD will come back as it always comes back.
legendary

Activity: 153
BTC: 1Kurto6PK5feTYkdg88oy62HecQsFSZ7hr

legendary
regarding ur coins at cryptopia
be very carefull at withdraw and confirm if the transaction is visible in explorer

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/

if not the withdraw happened in a fork chain and will never show up in ur wallet
legendary
Activity: 1462
Merit: 1025
i love Emerald (EMD)
so now they want to sabotage you somehow??

yea, seems legit

more legit than you fkd up and flat out refuse to acknowledge/accept it.

i seriously advise you to take 3 steps back and look at how you come across to the rest of us...

its not a new problem - its lots of little ones compounded by your ridiculous attitudes!

fix it or don't - the blame game will only work until it doesnt anymore.

get your shit together for your own sake!!

i would appreciate, if you would be more polite!
legendary
Would be happy to host a node for DMD if you'd like  Wink
your would be very welcome to host a DMD node
tell me the static ip
and make sure u use
maxconnections=100
listen=1
and as addnodes all the other static ip nodes as visible on first page of ANN

lets "burst" the DMD network  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
so now they want to sabotage you somehow??

yea, seems legit

more legit than you fkd up and flat out refuse to acknowledge/accept it.

i seriously advise you to take 3 steps back and look at how you come across to the rest of us...

its not a new problem - its lots of little ones compounded by your ridiculous attitudes!

fix it or don't - the blame game will only work until it doesnt anymore.

get your shit together for your own sake!!
legendary
Please manage to find some humility and go cap in hand to Cryptopia on finding a solution.
Own up to the fact that there are severe tech issues on the current version, it will take direct Dev communication with their sys Admin.

we offered that

i cant do anything against it when they read a statement from utahjohn who is not representing dmd diamond foundation

and react with a delist of coin

while in fact they had 3 ways to come to a working exchange wallet

1.) used a chain backup from themself pre the time they forked because not updated wallet in time

2.) use a chain provided by official DMD team

3.) sync from zero which we confirm is a pain in the ass and need lot wallet restarts but it works

i mean in fact i think we talk  here about a coinexchange team who handle wallet issues all day long

noone can tell me that this one is somehow special and they would be not able to handle it if they want

and if they dont want i can offer our helping hand but not force them to take it
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
DMD has a fair/good past history.  Recent events are major turning point.
Please manage to find some humility and go cap in hand to Cryptopia on finding a solution.
Own up to the fact that there are severe tech issues on the current version, it will take direct Dev communication with their sys Admin.
Activity: 505
cryptonit

maybe you will render assistance Cryptopia in setting up the wallet?

legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
No idea why cryptopia having such a problem syncing up, I built linux ubuntu 16.04lts wallet on an ArmV8 (aarch64) and synced just fine with only a few nodes to begin with and now ~15.

Dumb ass to try to fall back to 2.0.5.7, won't work ...
New wallet will ignore it and he will fork off LOL.

cryptopia has no real volume to speak of on DMD anyway, would take you longer to sell there I think.

Nothing has changed regarding staking, wallet 2.1.0.1 has bugs which cryptonit acknowledged, but it works just fine except for personal reactors.  My advise is get the new wallet and pull your coins from bittrex and let them stake until new wallet release (~2 weeks, more likely 4 LOL) and get some free coins staking.
5000 coins will stake approx 35 coins every 9 days ...

Ok, just log a support ticket if you want to withdraw your DMD from Cryptopia, coin is being removed from the site.

Gimme a minute while i LMFAO!!

DMD / BTC market is closing
New DMD wallet does not seem to work on our system, Please close all open orders and withdraw your coins before 05/06/2016

AARghhhh, TROLLS, FUDDDDs, SHILLS, SOCKPUPPETS, LIARS, BULLSHIT, DUMBASSES, WHINERS...... EVERYWHERE!!!!!

cryptonit

maybe you will render assistance Cryptopia in setting up the wallet?

@Galactus - Maybe its a bit late for that ??

DMD / BTC market is closing
New DMD wallet does not seem to work on our system, Please close all open orders and withdraw your coins before 05/06/2016
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
Would be happy to host a node for DMD if you'd like  Wink
Activity: 145
Hi People,

Diamond FAQ: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.14905078.

Please note this is in the process of compilation, and will grow over the coming days. Any suggestions/corrections/assistance can be placed in comments on that thread.

I will try to keep some semblance of order to it, and any suggestions or constructive criticism is welcome. Any trolling or abusive behaviour can stay home, this is purely an information service and has no impact on the direction of DMD.

Kind Regards

chilo
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
No idea why cryptopia having such a problem syncing up, I built linux ubuntu 16.04lts wallet on an ArmV8 (aarch64) and synced just fine with only a few nodes to begin with and now ~15.

Dumb ass to try to fall back to 2.0.5.7, won't work ...
New wallet will ignore it and he will fork off LOL.

cryptopia has no real volume to speak of on DMD anyway, would take you longer to sell there I think.

Nothing has changed regarding staking, wallet 2.1.0.1 has bugs which cryptonit acknowledged, but it works just fine except for personal reactors.  My advise is get the new wallet and pull your coins from bittrex and let them stake until new wallet release (~2 weeks, more likely 4 LOL) and get some free coins staking.
5000 coins will stake approx 35 coins every 9 days ...

Ok, just log a support ticket if you want to withdraw your DMD from Cryptopia, coin is being removed from the site.
Activity: 630
a wallet that have correct nodes in conf but cant sync is on the old fork
u need to replace the blockchain files with the files we provide on first page
and u will be able to sync again
Seems like a lot of people having problems syncing, if you upgraded before the 16th no problem.
Need a blockchain bootstrap after the 16th for people who upgraded late it seems.
There must still be a lot of old wallet 2.0.5.7 out there ... we just don't see them as they are ignored by new wallet ...
legendary
a wallet that have correct nodes in conf but cant sync is on the old fork
u need to replace the blockchain files with the files we provide on first page
and u will be able to sync again
Jump to: