Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 299. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
this shit works like hedgefund short selling but without shorting and leverage.^^

Just Fud it down , buy cheap.
Meh its getting old.

You can download the blockchain.
linked in the op.

or
http://cryptochainer.com/dir/

So now I'm fudding cause the new wallet wont sync.

... awesome logic DMD, just awesome

attack anyone that has an issue, that will fix it, right?

I don't think Rumhurius was speaking to you?  Not sure - but the bootstrap is in the OP.  That should help.

Unfortunately we cannot allow access to an untrusted site/download on our wallet boxes, so we will just have to wait for a fix or just wait for the wallet to eventually sync.

Relying on 3rd party download to sync a wallet is pretty useless when you have a secure environment.

I wont "FUD" anymore on your thread and will leave you all too it, sorry I even posted the issue.

there is tons of fud here lately.
wasnt aiming at you. Just in General.

There where Addnodes posted already and there is a link to the blockchain download.
You could also ask for nodes or pm  cryptonit, instead of posting 10 times that its not working.

And like the  cryptonit said:
I am not member of the dmd staff.
Just my personal Opinion.

Maybe Devs can add the nodes in the OP aswell.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
Пoдcкaжитe кyдa дoбaвить нoды чтoб кoшeлeк нopмaльнo cинxpoнизиpoвaлcя?
Зapaнee cпc

ты пo aнглийcки cпpaшивaй тoгдa быcтpee и oтвeтят.
нoды пpoпиcaть нyжнo в фaйл кoнфигypaции diamond.conf
пpoпиши:
listen=1
addnode=213.136.80.93
addnode=37.187.176.193
addnode=213.229.0.41
addnode=167.114.184.20
addnode=193.136.97.30
addnode=193.136.96.30
bantime=3600
maxconnections=15

ecли пpoц мoщный 4 и бoлee ядep пpoпиши бoльшe maxconnections, нaпpимep 30 или 50.
нa 7-кe пaпкa Diamond нaxoдитcя в C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming
Activity: 175
Merit: 100
At the stock exchange cryptopia the purse does not work! Can you tell me when will work? I moved to the coin, and they did not come. I did not see that there is wallet does not work .... I'm sad  Undecided Cry.....

What do you think by adding coins DMD to the stock exchange yobit.net ?
Activity: 175
Зapaнee cпc

Coздaй тeкcтoвый фaйл diamond.conf в пaпкe Roaming/Diamond и пpoпиши тaм нoды!
Activity: 157
Merit: 11
Wallet working perfectly and staking great! in windows 7 x64
Activity: 151
Зapaнee cпc
Activity: 153
BTC: 1Kurto6PK5feTYkdg88oy62HecQsFSZ7hr
I'm under Windows 10 x64, 15 connection! no one error
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
sorry I even posted the issue.

the direct channel for exchange <-> DMD team communication is [email protected]

i wrote ya a answer as PM already

we try support u to solve ur issue

no one of our team did FUD u

some postings some community members make just represent their personal opinion

and in fact its hard to see that this BTT user should be a official cryptopia exchange representative

pure numbers name no signature no hint at all that its somehow connected to cryptopia
Activity: 126
i had no issue at all. running windows 10. took a few hours to synchronize still working fine
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
New wallet for me it is working ok in Windows 8.1 64 Just starting i get always at least 4 connections at start and i also have deleted the conf file.

Running Win 7 - Had sync problem when 1st upgraded but,
adding addnodes fixed the problem.

I agree. Now wallet is working properly with new nodes (Win 7).
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002
Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO
New wallet for me it is working ok in Windows 8.1 64 Just starting i get always at least 4 connections at start and i also have deleted the conf file.

Running Win 7 - Had sync problem when 1st upgraded but,
adding addnodes fixed the problem.
Activity: 355
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072
https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org
this shit works like hedgefund short selling but without shorting and leverage.^^

Meh its getting old.

linked in the op.

or

I don't think Rumhurius was speaking to you?  Not sure - but the bootstrap is in the OP.  That should help.

Unfortunately we cannot allow access to an untrusted site/download on our wallet boxes, so we will just have to wait for a fix or just wait for the wallet to eventually sync.

Relying on 3rd party download to sync a wallet is pretty useless when you have a secure environment.

I wont "FUD" anymore on your thread and will leave you all too it, sorry I even posted the issue.

I recently had a sync issue as well, but some addnodes seem to have resolved my issue. Here they are...

addnode=213.136.80.93
addnode=37.187.176.193
addnode=213.229.0.41
addnode=167.114.184.20
addnode=193.136.97.30
addnode=193.136.96.30
addnode=46.238.9.233

Meh its getting old.

linked in the op.

or

I don't think Rumhurius was speaking to you?  Not sure - but the bootstrap is in the OP.  That should help.

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

normally would i quietly sit from the balcony and enjoy the show and my popcorn;
but i also hold and very much like DMD;

so as best as I can tell there was a hardfork, and now nobody can state for certainty if it actually works, so DMD network was working and now it is not working, if you have Windows32 it absolutely does not work, don't fix the unbroken ... so they say ... also appears to be a solid sell wall ... and the Cryptopia wallet is offline ... no nonsense claiming the network ok ... a major exchange disagrees.

thus, things are becoming suspect when those that mine outside of the no privkey pools are detoured, delayed, and then ridiculed for asking basic questions  Sad

i like DMD
right the ship. cuz' you're listing to port.
Activity: 145
Hi People,

Regarding FAQ (on BTT), I will get the ball rolling. Some cut and paste over the weekend to fill out the body of the title page, then I will request some community members assist in maintaining/updating/editing thread. Not sure if this will be approved by the DMD Foundation but I can't see why not. If not I will direct to the main DMD website and lock the thread.

I think it reasonable that there be a DMD FAQ available without going off the BTT.

Stay posted.

Kind Regards

chilo
legendary
Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

Meh its getting old.

Cryptopia is a Great Exchange, and they do great work and put up with a lot of B.S. ,

and you (Rumhurius) were just fudding HBN last week.  Tongue

Cool

FYI:
Without 6436346346 efforts,
Diamond would only be on Bittrex and the scam site Bitbite9, so a little appreciation for their hard work is in order.

@Cryptonit,
Did Griffith code the new diamond wallet?
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

Meh its getting old.

linked in the op.

or

Meh its getting old.

linked in the op.

or

legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again

Meh its getting old.

linked in the op.

or

Jump to: