Author

Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65% - page 421. (Read 1260624 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1053
bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds
I am always surprised that people were sitting with their coins and waited.
But when they saw the growth of Bitcoins they urgently wanted to sell their coins.
It's a  classic hamster behavior  Cheesy The buy expensive and sell cheap

now its time to buy not to sell

i suggest u follow better
buy low sell high
(longterm income idea would be sell only staked income then)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
I am always surprised that people were sitting with their coins and waited.
But when they saw the growth of Bitcoins they urgently wanted to sell their coins.
It's a  classic hamster behavior  Cheesy The buy expensive and sell cheap
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
liquidity is a important factor

DMD did prove multiple times we able absorb gigantic numbers of sold coins

some kind of game is to find the right point to buy the cheap coins before someone else does

Ya I hear ya there mate there have been a couple times where I've just missed out on stocking up on some more DMD because I just underbid my buys a bit too much lol But yes liquidity is very important for a coin to succeed and continue to grow Smiley Cheers
legendary
liquidity is a important factor

DMD did prove multiple times we able absorb gigantic numbers of sold coins

some kind of game is to find the right point to buy the cheap coins before someone else does

there still some coins even below 90 which is 10% below the average price of last weeks

i think any DMD bought below 0.00100 is a victory for ur wallet

the price dropped to 0.00073 

Could just be long time DMD holders cashing in on some of their earnings I wouldn't ever let something like that bother you DMD is a long term hold coin without a doubt Smiley Cheers

Yes - there is no worries.  I needed some BTC fast and had to sell some of my precious DMD - rest assured I have more and am still a holder.  There is a good possibility I will be buying them back even if that means at a higher cost to me. :-)
Ya I noticed that early on when I got into DMD that there are people who have been here since the beginning so guaranteed they will eventually want to cash in on some of their long held DMD profits Wink I don't worry at all cause everytime a longtime holder like you dumps a little for some spare BTC that's a little more DMD that a newer person to the community like me can grab at discount prices Wink Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

Could just be long time DMD holders cashing in on some of their earnings I wouldn't ever let something like that bother you DMD is a long term hold coin without a doubt Smiley Cheers

Yes - there is no worries.  I needed some BTC fast and had to sell some of my precious DMD - rest assured I have more and am still a holder.  There is a good possibility I will be buying them back even if that means at a higher cost to me. :-)

Activity: 505
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

A nice little dump on Bittrex last night.

Thanks, whoever you are.  Your DMD are safe now. Smiley

The usual weak hands in combination with BTC price jump. Usually they take BTC and put into gambling or some HYIP. In the end they lose DMD and get nothing. Great plan.

Yeah - those weak hand people are so annoying - or maybe they were liquidating some of their coins and other alts so they can make a sizable investment in another coin - maybe? :-P  Maybe it was nothing nefarious at all!  But then again maybe not?
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

The usual weak hands in combination with BTC price jump. Usually they take BTC and put into gambling or some HYIP. In the end they lose DMD and get nothing. Great plan.
HR
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1011
Transparency & Integrity

legendary
Did anybody deposited coins at https://staisybit.com/? If do so, what happened with them? Seems to be offline for a while now....

we in contact with them
they prepare the release page
and fix reported/detected beta bugs
Activity: 505
davembg

2000 coins will build around 23 USD
Activity: 340
Merit: 251
Smell the glove.
As you need a minimum of coins to activate the POS ?
"not minting because you dont have mature coins"

DMD is a slow minting coin 9 days minimum coin age
if u have dust (example lot 0.2 dmd because u are a miner then
u need a few seed coin piles in ur address (around 5-10 DMD size)

beside this no requirements wallet must be open in minting mode to have a chance mint a block
i suggest open twice a month the wallet for 2 days
our POS code will by itself split and merge coin piles as its best for local wallet and whole DMD network

more details about DMD POS can u find here
https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html

Here is a good example of steady minting for a small/medium wallet:
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/address.dws?119531.htm

Just put your wallet on a secure Ubuntu 14 virtual machine with 1GB of RAM and let it go.
2000 coins will build around $5 a month if the price stays at $0.25 USD.
It's actually pretty friggin' awsome - not like other PoS/PoW coins where you worry about the Dev ruining the entire market cap
by delaying advertising dividends (AMBER).

This coin has been around awhile and the devs are proper fellas:)
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Did anybody deposited coins at https://staisybit.com/? If do so, what happened with them? Seems to be offline for a while now....
legendary
interesting so its seems some people want price hover around 0.00100 or a bit below
but then at spikes they empty sellorderbook up to 0.00105

i call that intentions to keep price low to fill pockets cheap
everyone sell below 0.00100 basical feed them
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013
DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/
Glad to see DMD still going strong and the community continuously growing bigger and bigger cause DMD is definitely a stay strong and stay long coin that is here for the long haul Smiley Cheers

In fact, it is not surprising that people are gradually beginning to trust the reliable and secure digital assets for which the state is not controlled.
If you look at what is happening in Russia for example https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/russian-finance-ministry-proposes-a-4-yr-prison-sentence-for-bitcoin-users/
you'll see how the authorities are afraid that people will begin to transfer their savings in cryptocurrency actives.
This is understandable, because their money printing house runs without stopping.
Every day there is a large mass of new banknotes.
Some people do not think about it, but the time will come when they realize that the state  never interested in the wealth of its citizens.
They want  the slaves with huts, but not  wealthier residents.
Glad to see DMD still going strong and the community continuously growing bigger and bigger cause DMD is definitely a stay strong and stay long coin that is here for the long haul Smiley Cheers
legendary
cryptonit

what is DMD bootstrap and what difference from Full Blockchain?

Basically, Bootstrap.dat allows you to import a portion of the blockchain incredibly quickly by bypassing the peer downloading requirement. It's essentially identical to someone posting their copy of the blockchain for you to download. When all the blocks are "bootstrapped" in, your client continues downloading blocks (newer than those in the bootstrap file) from peers as it normally would.

For a slightly more in-depth explanation, here's the Litecoin wiki page for Bootstrap.dat.

thx for explaination feldenthorne

basical some people want no presynced chain but a bootstrap.dat because that behave same as sync with network
so every block from the bootstrap.dat run through all wallet checks

if u want full savety use the bootstrap.dat and u will sync in like 1 day instead of 3 days from zero

if u want speed use the presynced chain and u will be sync in below 1 hour
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
Just an update for my earlier post about Cryptsy and rumors about not paying people who cash out.  In response to a post from someone else,, including a link to an article which claimed Cryptsy customers were trying to cash out but were denied their money, I sold some BTC and then withdrew $1000.00 USD.  The transactions on Cryptsy confirmed without any issues or delays. 

Today, I received my check from Cryptsy in the mail for the full amount I withdrew. 

So a word of caution.  Before anyone panics or reacts to stories about this exchange or that, or this pool or that, or this coin or that, get the facts.  There are people out there who try to effect markets or exchanges by spreading false rumors.  When they do, other people can get hurt financially.

I have no interest in Cryptsy other than I have been using it as my exchange for a while and I have never experienced the problems I have read about.  I think its one of the better exchanges out there and I have used a couple of others.

Jump to: