Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 26. (Read 147980 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
I'm sure the guy is just on vacation or something. He'll be back.
Activity: 7
I've been trying to put it all in perspective...

Major DogeCoin wallet hack...check
Major DDoS attack against various DogeCoin websites...check
Payouts slow or non-existent....check

I'm kinda leaning towards one of two conclusions here - either 1) the pool owner was hacked and the website has been under attack for some time; or 2) the attackers were trying to drive us to specific pools which they did not attack in order to set up the heist.

Regardless, I'm kind of stuck - I have tried several other pools and there has been no comparison in what I have been able to generate through scryptpools vs. netcodepool vs. forkpool. Mining at scryptpools generates way more shares than any other site I've tried so far.

So for those of you going to other pools, I'm using cgminer and cpuminer side by side. Using Intel HD 4000 GPU and Core i5 CPU. Any suggestions as to how I can equal my returns through other pools?

I'm willing to give Phonetic the benefit of the doubt but I want to start hedging my bets....remember scryptpools started Dec 8, 2013 so growing pains are to be expected.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
20k missing here. Unable to withdrew DOGE from account.

Made a Support ticket. We'll see how it goes.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
guys still minig on that pool with high kh rate.....what u think guys Huh its over? scryptpools = scam?HuhHuh

I would at least register on another pool and mine there until this thing is resolved.

He answered in the beginning. but its strange that nobody is responding in many days..

Change pool and hope for the best. thats what im doing at least.

i changed the pool mate but ive 280k stuck in pool mate... Angry

oh im really sorry Sad
I had a good load in doge.cryptohash.it befor admin there dissapeared with all our coins. after that i set autopayment to slighly over minimum value and been skeptical if autopayments stopped coming trough. but it seems i have again lost a good pile on a pool with this one. But lets hope Phonetic comes trough at last.

Don't use a pool as a bank. Sad  I lucked out, I only lost a few hours work here, but that was 30k I think.  However that on top of the other pool I was using that apparently went down a fork, it had a 30 hour block that was then orphaned.  I'm much more careful where I point my rigs now.

M
Activity: 18
guys still minig on that pool with high kh rate.....what u think guys Huh its over? scryptpools = scam?HuhHuh

I would at least register on another pool and mine there until this thing is resolved.

He answered in the beginning. but its strange that nobody is responding in many days..

oh im really sorry Sad
I had a good load in doge.cryptohash.it befor admin there dissapeared with all our coins. after that i set autopayment to slighly over minimum value and been skeptical if autopayments stopped coming trough. but it seems i have again lost a good pile on a pool with this one. But lets hope Phonetic comes trough at last.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

Activity: 18

Activity: 112
as  howard said, when you find a guy who's hiding his address using a proxy in panama, which is a known safe haven for cyber criminal activity, then it's almost definitely a scam.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
With the domain hidden in Panama, should we be suprised??

Admin Name: WHOISGUARD PROTECTED
Admin Organization: WHOISGUARD, INC.
Admin Street: P.O. BOX 0823-03411
Admin City: PANAMA
Admin State/Province: PANAMA
Admin Postal Code: NA
Admin Country: PA
Admin Phone: +507.8365503
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: +51.17057182
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]

He has made the mistake of hosting in US  (In Kansas) via Digital Ocean though, so if anyone wants to track him down via Fed's it should be possible.
so our coins gone Huh?? and nobody can do anything? Cry
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I heard he is BALLIN in Switzerland now.
Activity: 10
how do i get my coins out of this pool ?
requested withdrawal many days ago. still nothing...

http://puu.sh/62Nw7/0efb6bf427.png
Same! WTF is going on.
Scam! Massive scam!
I have much more coins there and I think I will never get them.
Activity: 205

Same! WTF is going on.
Activity: 196

Activity: 75
yeah i have about 50k sitting in there. I like doge, but with all the issues between this pool and craptsy, it is killing it for me.

Don't use Cryptsy.  Use Coins-e or Vircurex.

From my experience Coins-e has an okay interface, but is blazingly fast.  It has one brief outage a few days ago, otherwise it's been a champ.
Vircurex always works, but the web interface tends to be slow, and I've had payouts take a while to show up.  Coins-e has more coin support than Vircurex as well.
Only use Cryptsy for those coins you can't find a spot for elsewhere.  (Both Coins-e and vircurex support DOGE.)

M

everytime i try to use coins-e i have the sameproblem. it never shows me any buy/sell orders. When i clock the "load more" button nothing happens. I have tried google chrome and firefox both with the same result.

Click the market depth button on the top.

Smiley

M

wow i must be blind or something. thanks buddy!  Shocked

Took me a while to find it too. Smiley The interface for coins-e isn't the best.  But it's fast, deposits show up, and trades occur fast.  In other words, the important parts work properly and quickly.

M

yea thats the important part. cryptsy sucks hard in these parts.
Activity: 37
Hi,
I cant withdraw my reward about 4 days  Huh. Could you fix it? My nick is ovejda, my friend have some problem, he have nick fida.
If it is possible reply me on registered mail.
Thank you for support

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
yeah i have about 50k sitting in there. I like doge, but with all the issues between this pool and craptsy, it is killing it for me.

From my experience Coins-e has an okay interface, but is blazingly fast.  It has one brief outage a few days ago, otherwise it's been a champ.
Vircurex always works, but the web interface tends to be slow, and I've had payouts take a while to show up.  Coins-e has more coin support than Vircurex as well.
Only use Cryptsy for those coins you can't find a spot for elsewhere.  (Both Coins-e and vircurex support DOGE.)

M

everytime i try to use coins-e i have the sameproblem. it never shows me any buy/sell orders. When i clock the "load more" button nothing happens. I have tried google chrome and firefox both with the same result.

Smiley

M

Took me a while to find it too. Smiley The interface for coins-e isn't the best.  But it's fast, deposits show up, and trades occur fast.  In other words, the important parts work properly and quickly.

M
Activity: 75

M

Smiley

M

Pages:
Jump to: