Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 27. (Read 147980 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 10
doge scrypts is best pool ive mined in...hope issues be fixed..

I though the same thing until I switched, you should try. On top of that I think everyone should switch as a protest. The pools hashrate suffering a substantial drop should get Phonetics attention and motivate him to fix this problem.

Normally yes but he already dropped 1 GH/s and 600-800 users so i don't think he consider it.
It could be that something happend to him, normally he wrote back, but he wasn't online since 2 days which is not the normal activity from him, in my opinion just don't mine, switch to another pool (I will also create my own pool, currently config and code optimizations are in progress and the design) , hope that nothing happend to him in person and that we get payed out after some days.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001
yeah i have about 50k sitting in there. I like doge, but with all the issues between this pool and craptsy, it is killing it for me.

Don't use Cryptsy.  Use Coins-e or Vircurex.

From my experience Coins-e has an okay interface, but is blazingly fast.  It has one brief outage a few days ago, otherwise it's been a champ.
Vircurex always works, but the web interface tends to be slow, and I've had payouts take a while to show up.  Coins-e has more coin support than Vircurex as well.
Only use Cryptsy for those coins you can't find a spot for elsewhere.  (Both Coins-e and vircurex support DOGE.)

M

everytime i try to use coins-e i have the sameproblem. it never shows me any buy/sell orders. When i clock the "load more" button nothing happens. I have tried google chrome and firefox both with the same result.

Click the market depth button on the top.

Smiley

M
legendary
Also, I see a lot of new folks here.  Unfortunately this should be a good lesson for you:

1 - Don't use any pool or coin exchange as a bank.  There are only a handful of pool ops I trust, but trust is irrelevant as their system is always subject to hackers looking for exploits to rob your bank.
2 - Don't be penny wise and pound foolish.  Auto withdraw your coins regularly.  Yeah you'll lose a little on the withdraw, but you'll have your coins.
3 - If you want to sit on coins, sit on them in your wallet in your local PC.  Keep a backup of your wallet.  If you have a LOT of coins, consider having more than one wallet and keeping them offline.  Encrypt your wallet, and don't forget/lose your password(s)!

M

Activity: 75
yeah i have about 50k sitting in there. I like doge, but with all the issues between this pool and craptsy, it is killing it for me.

Don't use Cryptsy.  Use Coins-e or Vircurex.

From my experience Coins-e has an okay interface, but is blazingly fast.  It has one brief outage a few days ago, otherwise it's been a champ.
Vircurex always works, but the web interface tends to be slow, and I've had payouts take a while to show up.  Coins-e has more coin support than Vircurex as well.
Only use Cryptsy for those coins you can't find a spot for elsewhere.  (Both Coins-e and vircurex support DOGE.)

M

everytime i try to use coins-e i have the sameproblem. it never shows me any buy/sell orders. When i clock the "load more" button nothing happens. I have tried google chrome and firefox both with the same result.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531
yes
I love the smell of panic  Shocked
legendary

Don't use Cryptsy.  Use Coins-e or Vircurex.

From my experience Coins-e has an okay interface, but is blazingly fast.  It has one brief outage a few days ago, otherwise it's been a champ.
Vircurex always works, but the web interface tends to be slow, and I've had payouts take a while to show up.  Coins-e has more coin support than Vircurex as well.
Only use Cryptsy for those coins you can't find a spot for elsewhere.  (Both Coins-e and vircurex support DOGE.)

M
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
PLEASE Mister Phonetic, I have exactly 51282.26316424 sitting in your pool.  It's been there for a couple days and I really want to retrieve it, but it says I already have a pending withdraw Sad  My account name is "sakusenob", please, please can you send my coins to me?  I've been really stressed about them.

Sincerely,

Josh

P.S. https://i.imgur.com/5Jx3JrF.png
Activity: 832
Merit: 500
Yep I'm still waiting on a payout been 3-4 days now... Sad Obviously not automated...
Activity: 18
Activity: 11
I have about 180k doge. Still waiting for the payout (3 days now).
Activity: 11
Im actually getting really annoyed about this. There is absolutely no reason for him to be holding onto our coins for so long. 

Shall we get an idea of how much Doge he is holding of ours?
Im owed 125,000

Let see.. 2500 miners * 40000 doge (average per one miner) = 100 000 000 doge

"Perhaps i'm reading too much into this, but a combination of the fact that the owner won't respond/post, and a few hours ago someone sold 63 million DOGE on cryptsy, is starting to make me think he's run off with our money."
Activity: 52
 Im actually getting really annoyed about this. There is absolutely no reason for him to be holding onto our coins for so long. 

Shall we get an idea of how much Doge he is holding of ours?
Im owed 125,000
Activity: 574
Very short sited customer service, I reckon he was earning about $300-450/day off this pool (before costs).
Activity: 560
Merit: 250

I though the same thing until I switched, you should try. On top of that I think everyone should switch as a protest. The pools hashrate suffering a substantial drop should get Phonetics attention and motivate him to fix this problem.

at least he can post on topic and tell us about problrm that he is fixing or not
maybe something happend to him or... i dont know
Activity: 94

Activity: 574
Perhaps i'm reading too much into this, but a combination of the fact that the owner won't respond/post, and a few hours ago someone sold 63 million DOGE on cryptsy, is starting to make me think he's run off with our money.
Activity: 4
Any chance to get any support request answered?
I've tried to request another manual payout as announced from Phonetic but i'm not able to submit my request. Error: You already have one active manual payout request.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Activity: 94
144000 Doge has been pending payment for the past 4 days...

+1 for netcode, I switched to them.

I also have noticed much higher payouts once switching from scryptpools just as others have mentioned on this threat.
Activity: 70
If the pool owner was supposedly working on the servers over Christmas Eve and Christmas like he stated, I cannot imagine why he can't pop in and give us an explanation now considering the holiday is over. I would say that is a pretty solid indicator right there. Sigh..
Pages:
Jump to: