Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 31. (Read 147982 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 100
Over 24 hours and still no payment.
Activity: 224
Could someone please tell me If I am doing it correctly!

I downloaded Asteroid app for Mac and customized it for DogeCoins.

I've been mining for some time and "A" shows a number, but my backoffice is still zero...
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
My auto and manual payouts havent been working either.
I like this pool, lets give this guy some positive reinforcement to get things running again instead of just cutting the guy down.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
i have requested manual payment of 1800 doges since 3 days.still nothing!
Activity: 6
Hello, finally my payment went trough, wasn´t much 13K doges, still it was enough for me to stop mining in this pools as soon as i noticed that payments weren´t working, still the pool owner kept it´s word and paid.
My advice to him is, this business is all about trust, i know you are probably doing the best you can to keep things running smooth but you better get your game together and resolve these issues permanently or you are going to lose miners big time.
I´m currently mining another coin, and because you did pay i won´t stop mining in your pool as soon as i find dogecoin profitable again.
Activity: 11
I get my 75 000 dogecoin. Payment processed 30 hours after request.
I don't know if is the manual cashout or automatic cashout I reactivated 12h ago and start mining again.
Activity: 61
Come! Come! Don't discredit him.  I got my 200, 000 Dogecoin in one automatic payment.  I have set my payment every 200 000. 
This is the Faith and Trust I had in him.

He is ironing out the problems in the systems.  Give the guy a chance.  He is not out to scam us. 

He is doing this alone and he is trying his very best. I admire guy like this.  Be patient.

It is Christmas, the guy got a family too. Give him some slack.

But if you guys are worry, once you got your payment then move on to another pools and don't talk bad about his pool.

I am still mining here . . .

Yes he is maybe alone for this work.But still all of us including him do this for money.IF he have problems he need stand to them and say truth and not cover by silence.
He write that everithing is all right and five minutes ago pool is down again.
He tell us that loosing money but its his problem not mine not yours not ours.He wants make money he MUST do his best to earn them and fix problem.
I switched to poolerino and have calm life now.Dogies coming to my acout whenewer i want,automatic payment works flawlesly and lot of dogies coming to me.Its much better than waiting if some dogies coming out of Phonetics pool,its much better than trying connect to Phonetics web.
If i still mining for Phonetic i will have maybe half of coind than have from another pool which works.
Then sorry until Phonetic pool not be perfectly working place i will not be back and iam sure that others do same.
Phonetic its your turn.
In money business(and mining is money business) such things like christmas etc doesnt exists.Everybody needs understand this.Its hard but its truth.
This is world of where mistakes not be forget,where if someone fails everybody flee to others pools.
I have family too but if i want have money for them i need take care of my mining etc.
Then i need stable pool not semiworking or nonworking.
Its no ofence its just statement how about everithing in mining world is.
Someone understand this and now alreday on different pools.Others loosing coins waiting for repairing broken pool.Its everyone decison what to do.
For me its clear i dont want loose any loving coin:-)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17
payouts not working i would advice people to not use this pool until its fixed
I have 12000 coins cashout pending for over 24 hours.

The payment was processed.
Activity: 84
My 10k coins just arrived. 

Many thanks.  I hope the pool gets sorted and you still have the massive following you did before the issues.  Happy New Year!
I have 12000 coins cashout pending for over 24 hours.
Activity: 75
I still have not my manual payment after a day and a half. This is too much.
Activity: 128
i also requested a payout from about a day and still got nothing

- no manual payout  Sad
- no automatic payout  Undecided
- no replay from support  Huh

i guess this pool is turnning to a scam , never mine in this pool be4 you get your coins out , i have about 15000 doge there  Cry
Oh dear I have 10 times that in my account Sad

i finnaly got my payment out but still , though i wont mine in this pool till they fix withdrawls delaying proplems
Activity: 112
He's trying to say that while everyone is in here complaining about the problems, you're ignoring them and mining, using their hashing power to help you score. Right now, anyone who mines here is only making Phony-tic money as neither manual or auto payments are working, small or large amounts.

Yeah.... no.

If he's running a scam then he sux at it because he just sent me 30k doges yesterday...

1-5 people who are getting payments opposed to the other 3,000+ is hardly considered a technological breakthrough....
Activity: 21
Hi ,

Auto Cashout if off ? Manuel cashout don t proceed... i depass the 10 000 DOG, and not transfert proceed.

Activity: 18
Come! Come! Don't discredit him.  I got my 200, 000 Dogecoin in one automatic payment.  I have set my payment every 200 000. 
This is the Faith and Trust I had in him.

He is ironing out the problems in the systems.  Give the guy a chance.  He is not out to scam us. 

He is doing this alone and he is trying his very best. I admire guy like this.  Be patient.

It is Christmas, the guy got a family too. Give him some slack.

But if you guys are worry, once you got your payment then move on to another pools and don't talk bad about his pool.

I am still mining here . . .
Activity: 56
He's trying to say that while everyone is in here complaining about the problems, you're ignoring them and mining, using their hashing power to help you score. Right now, anyone who mines here is only making Phony-tic money as neither manual or auto payments are working, small or large amounts.

Yeah.... no.

If he's running a scam then he sux at it because he just sent me 30k doges yesterday...
Activity: 7

Which pool is that? post links plz.

I am at fast-pool.com as well, they are the best pool I have been on!
Activity: 42

Couldn't have said it better. Been about 24 hours since I submitted my manual payout. Glad I got my 10k autopayments, but I'd like to get the rest. Now I'm over at fast-pool.com. Haven't had any issues with payouts or downtime and 0% fee is nice. I'm gonna give Phonetic a few more days before I start emailing. I'm sure he has enough on his plate right now and the coins are still showing in my account, so no reason to freak out.

Which pool is that? post links plz.

I am at fast-pool.com too, they are awesome! No issues, MUCH DOGE! Well I shouldn't say no issues, we just had issues on blocks not paying out and a few of us let the admins know on the forum and the problems were fixed in a few hours.
Pages:
Jump to: