Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 39. (Read 147982 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 100
New accounts should probably be disabled until the site is able to handle more miners. It seems to be getting worse. Current round is 1+ hours now when it really shouldn't take longer than 25 minutes.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I have manual payout more than 4 hours ago, but nothing happend. When i want payout one more time system give me message -- You already have one active manual payout request. What happend ?
Activity: 3
Promoting my secondary pool as first and this pool as ....
Hope things go fixed soon.
Activity: 31
I checked my mining client. It's been disconnected for a while. Something is very wrong with this pool. I'm switching.
Activity: 882
Merit: 563
Bitcoin to the moon!
silentjubjub and Richard,

Sorry to cause you an inconvenience, I'm working on the problems, please just be a little more patient.

Hi web page is unreachable and not works.Lot of cutoffs tonight:-(
Now i see that workers mining but web still not works.
It menas that now mining to "space" or when web will be online i will see all minings from tonight?

I want to ask the same thing. Phonetic please answer this question.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

Sorry to cause you an inconvenience, I'm working on the problems, please just be a little more patient.

Hi web page is unreachable and not works.Lot of cutoffs tonight:-(
Now i see that workers mining but web still not works.
It menas that now mining to "space" or when web will be online i will see all minings from tonight?
Activity: 52
yep - it is a good pool when it is up. I can understand the popularity of it will overload the servers.

Hope you get it sorted soon! Great work so far
Activity: 2
Random Cut outs here and there just to let u know hope u get things fixed been waiting to join u for last couple days
Activity: 112

Activity: 112
Make sure you always have a failonly server at the ready.

I just started here, let's make much doge Smiley
Activity: 140
Send now but why all this time delay
Stop mining in the pool payouts Not work  Angry
This happened with me and some friends
Activity: 17
I can't mine on port 3333 because of my ISP. Could you open another port?
i make "manual" payouts Before 4+ hours but Not out To date
and i Sent more of a message to support but no answer why Huh
Activity: 5
.... chill out everyone?

Same issues here since the AM. I just figured there was another set of ddos slamming on Phonetic's servers. He's clearly workin on it
Activity: 31
What is it with these "manual" payouts? Do they also have to be processed manually, with a pen and paper? haven't gotten my second payout after 3+ hours
Activity: 4
Phonetic can you please address the hours long wait for manual payout requests? It seems as though the system doesn't even process the order unless I spam it.

The payouts should be going out every half hour. Sometimes they may take 45 minutes if the database is behind.

A few hours ago the server was hit hard and mining went down, as well as the automated payouts. That has been fixed, so you should be receiving payouts.

When you request a manual payout, it doesn't process instantly. It marks your account as having requested a payout, and every 30 minutes (at xx:00 and xx:30 of every hour) when the payouts run, your confirmed balance is sent to your wallet address. Please don't try to spam it, if you haven't received the payout after an hour or two, post here or PM me.

The notion of "It should be working correctly" doesn't mean anything at all when it's numerous people having the issue.
My withdrawal is now 2 hours overdue.
Activity: 28
Well glad it's not just me, thanks.

I just walked into the computer room and heard silence, and sat here for a while and I just never had all my gpu fans throttle up and down like that so frequently
Activity: 14
UPDATE:  Manual payment went quick for me.

This last manual payment is now 2 hours old and still hasn't hit.

DO WORK!
Activity: 4
I'm new to this pool  Smiley

I just joined about 30 minutes ago and have had 3 disconnects pauses while work is not available for like 40 seconds or so ... is this normal for this pool?

Today I had a lot of disconnects, yes. Site stops working sometimes as well.
Pages:
Jump to: