Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 38. (Read 147982 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
i moved to http://www.dogecoinpool.com/ with 480MH/s.
The payouts work like a charm there.
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
PRiVCY
I guess that I should have read the thread before mining here. So the automatic and manual payouts aren't working for anyone since...?

no its worse, manual is also not working

i switched to http://doge.cryptoculture.net/

I moved to dogehouse.org
1% fee, bigger pool with 2.5GH total at the moment. Seems to be working well.

great, thanks, i suspect they will break 3gh soon at this rate Wink
Activity: 182
I guess that I should have read the thread before mining here. So the automatic and manual payouts aren't working for anyone since...?

I moved to dogehouse.org
1% fee, bigger pool with 2.5GH total at the moment. Seems to be working well.
PRiVCY

Activity: 121
This pool had 10k minimum auto payment threshold, and even that failed.

Oh that's right. I forgot about the minimum. I had mine set at 75,000 which is high for me since I'm at 3.6 MH/s. Fortunately I did a manual last night and only have 20,000 left in there. I should've had it set to 10,000 though.
Activity: 28
The admin requests to set a higher threshold for automatic payments to save on the database loads... yet with payout problems people will do just as Jerfer mentioned, they'd want to get their money out faster, lower thresholds, higher db load. Panic won't help the situation, but the longer the silence from the admin won't help the panic...
This pool had 10k minimum auto payment threshold, and even that failed.
This experience has taught me to set automatic payouts to a very low number (an amount you'd earn within 30 minutes to an hour) to mitigate the risk of lost coins due to pool problems or shutdown. I used to set the threshold high to avoid the fee, but the fee is miniscule.

Once you realize the automatic payments stop working, immediately stop and point to another pool and wait to see what happens.
Activity: 39
Phonetic: Please close registrations until you can get the site sorted out. It's only fair to those of us who have stuck it out through all the issues.
Activity: 28
Activity: 26
getting a real bad feeling about this pool.
Come on don't give us the silence treatment.  Huh
Activity: 684
Merit: 529
manual payment does not work!
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)    10 minutes 37 seconds

The current round is at 2 hours 28 minutes now.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I have manual payout more than 2 hours ago, but nothing happend. When i want payout one more time system give me message -- You already have one active manual payout request. What happend ?
PRiVCY
well parting is such sweet sorrow

no auto payout, no manul payout, site not opening, bad gateway error, moving to a larger pool
Activity: 79
one hour of work and ... Unconfirmed 0  Sad
Payouts not working Sad
Activity: 79
Activity: 161
DOGE rush in ON!! Be billionare!!!!

another fail at coinwarz, but so funny
Activity: 18
Automatic payments does not seem to be completed anymore.
It seems i went over the automatic trigger over 6 hours ago with no payments arriving.

Cron job out of order? Smiley Merry christmas to all od doge.scryptpools.com though Wink awesome job so far.

-Bane
Pages:
Jump to: