Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 55. (Read 148014 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
OK thanks! Yes I've enabled --scrypt and its MUCH lower now.

and more importantly, it works, right? Cheesy
Activity: 89
What is it supposed to be?? I'm a bit new to all of this...

depends on what your video card is.. a 7970 or 280x will do approx 700Kh/s

but as mangodream said. make sure you have --scrypt in your command line to start it (or in your cgminer config file you need a line saying   "scrypt" : true)

OK thanks! Yes I've enabled --scrypt and its MUCH lower now.

depends on what your video card is.. a 7970 or 280x will do approx 700Kh/s

but as mangodream said. make sure you have --scrypt in your command line to start it (or in your cgminer config file you need a line saying   "scrypt" : true)
Exp
Activity: 98
Why does it take so long to get a payout?
Asked for one yesterday, still not received it.
Dude, use --scrypt  Wink

LOL! i was going to ask, What kinda GPU does scrypt at 130MH/s !!!

Dude, use --scrypt  Wink

LOL! i was going to ask, What kinda GPU does scrypt at 130MH/s !!!
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Admin, can you confirm if there are dashboard delays again? I've been mining for 2 hours (120mh/s) but worker is still inactive?

Site is back up but my worker is STILL saying inactive??? Whats going on?

Please post a screenshot of both your dashboard and your miner so I can take a look.

Miner:

Dashboard:

Dude, use --scrypt  Wink
Still connection issues to stratum, and also the website :/

Is mysql running on the same server? or separate?
Admin, can you confirm if there are dashboard delays again? I've been mining for 2 hours (120mh/s) but worker is still inactive?

Please post a screenshot of both your dashboard and your miner so I can take a look.

Miner:

Dashboard:
Activity: 112
Seems there's issues connecting to stratum atm? I was fine for the last 12 hours. But cgminer has now switched to a failover pool..

[2013-12-19 23:28:29] Pool 0 stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.com:3333 alive, testing stability 

[2013-12-19 23:29:59] Stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted       

Pool information shows "Dead"
0: Enabled Dead Quota 1 Prio 0: stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.com:3333  User:headsex.m

Experiencing a problem?

Should be connecting now. That long round stalled us a bit. Database crunching should be finished shortly.
Seems there's issues connecting to stratum atm? I was fine for the last 12 hours. But cgminer has now switched to a failover pool..

[2013-12-19 23:28:29] Pool 0 stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.com:3333 alive, testing stability 

[2013-12-19 23:29:59] Stratum connection to pool 0 interrupted       

Pool information shows "Dead"
0: Enabled Dead Quota 1 Prio 0: stratum+tcp://doge.scryptpools.com:3333  User:headsex.m

Experiencing a problem?
Is there a withdrawal fee of 100 for automatic payout as well? or is that only for manual payout?

Yes automatic payouts also have a fee of 100.

copper member
Activity: 1380
Merit: 504
THINK IT, BUILD IT, PLAY IT! --- XAYA
I can't seem to login. Username: Renegade

The site logs me out continuously. Now I can't login at all.

Scratch that. Bizarre redirection back to the login page. I was actually logged in. Odd.
Activity: 261
Merit: 250
The website and stratum are on different ports, perhaps someone is attacking one but not the other.

I came here to report that the VARDIFF stuff is out of whack, it just set my miner to 7200 difficulty, many many blocks go by without it submitting any shares. I made a new miner to get around it, but then it shot up again. My hashrate is 2.1Mhash (4x 520khash GPUs).

edit: ok it settled down to 960, still really high but at least I'm submitting shares. Is this something that can happen during a brief outage or something? I've never seen that happen before.
edit again: nevermind, it just shot up to 4114. I'm gonna take a break from this pool while this gets worked out. Hopefully I'm not the only one seeing this.

Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Is there a withdrawal fee of 100 for automatic payout as well? or is that only for manual payout?
Hi, newbie here!

Can someone please confirm whether my miner is in fact mining?

It's not because cgminer 3.8.5 and later only work on ASICS & FPGA devices

You need 3.7.2 or earlier (personally 3.3.1 works fine here never felt the need to change it)

Thank you Tigggger, I've got it up and running now!
Pages:
Jump to: