Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] doge.scryptpools.com - DOWN UNTIL PENDING PAYOUTS ARE PROCESSED - page 56. (Read 148014 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
I'm not sure if i should be asking on this thread, but is there any way to retrieve my PIN code?
Activity: 22
Any comments with regards to Worker and Dashboard not displaying the actual rate you're hashing?

Can you please post a screenshot of your miner and dashboard so I can see the difference?
It's been like that all day long:
https://i.imgur.com/bPK2uEl.png
Am I being dumb?
I've got 5x more coins on a different pool hashing at the same rate. It's weird.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Any comments with regards to Worker and Dashboard not displaying the actual rate you're hashing?

Can you please post a screenshot of your miner and dashboard so I can see the difference?
Activity: 60
The payouts cron had an error and was not running.

The issue has been resolved and payouts were just sent and will be sent every 45 - 60 minutes.

Thanks, is working now! I just sent a manual payment and it went through in a few minutes.
Activity: 308
Merit: 102
cant conned pool.. id 15905
The pool and site seem to be getting hammered.  DOS still?

Nono, just a long round, have to wait it out for a few mins when that happens, just a lot of small miners make a ton of database queries
Activity: 244
Merit: 280
The pool and site seem to be getting hammered.  DOS still?
Activity: 84
Manually requested payout has just gone through. My coins left my pool account about 2 hours after request.
The payouts cron had an error and was not running.

The issue has been resolved and payouts were just sent and will be sent every 45 - 60 minutes.

seems auto payment is working.

I received another auto payment.
Activity: 104
LA PUTA QUE TE PARIO NEGRO DE MIERDA DAME MIS DOGE!!
Activity: 84
I tried to do a manual payment... seems is not working.

I sent the request over 1 hour ago and still not processed Sad
User id - 12516

Same here. Requested manual withdrawal more than an hour ago and coins are still on my pool account.
Definitely there is a issue...

Another thing which I noticed is that even that I had no automatic payment set, I received a payment few hours back, it was around 11K DOGES, I'm waiting to see if I will receive again Smiley Now I also set up the threshold

User id - 12516
I sent a manual request 5 hours ago.
Still nothing. 11477

User id - 12516
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
I got that anwser to my last question by receiving payment, Thanks.  But I have noticed  on and off that under my worker configuration it says that I am not mining  X and 0 k/hashs, and the dashboard seems to be not working right either, and my miner says its mining just fine. Should I be concerned , Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1098
Merit: 1000
Hi, newbie here!

Can someone please confirm whether my miner is in fact mining?

It's not because cgminer 3.8.5 and later only work on ASICS & FPGA devices

You need 3.7.2 or earlier (personally 3.3.1 works fine here never felt the need to change it)
Should I be concerned that my workers on the site show 1/3 of the actual hash rate I'm getting on cgminer? also the dashboard is off by a lot.
Activity: 89
Thanks for the reply Phonetic! I've got ATI card Radeon 5700.

Any settings that I should put in? (command line?)
Pages:
Jump to: