Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 21. (Read 635464 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
DOPE or TKS

DOPE is POS Only , Buy some coins from Bittrex or Cryptopia, put them in a desktop wallet from DOPECOIN.COM , let it SYNC , unlock the wallet for staking and let your money grow.

although stated at 5% interest , due to the low number of people staking their coins, the interest actually works out anywhere from 15-25% depending on who has their wallets open that day.

very profitable

As with POS work , you ewill be competing for blocks so the more coins you have in your wallet the more likley / faster you will see a reward but as prevously mentioned it averaged out around 15-25% Annual return.

i have personally as a couple days at 35% but they come few and far between but certainly it is nice to see when they happen

Hope this helps
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Whats better DOPE or TKS? Why? Which will grow more over time?

Tokes Circulating Supply
1,133,007 TKS

Total Supply
50,000,000 TKS

So almost 49 million of the 50 million Tokes created are held by the dev team. This fact alone should make you very cautious about investing in the currency.

Is this coin mineable? If yes, can some share the pool info?
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
voted too Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
from looking at the chainz.cryptoid.info for dope, there are still 883 coin in that unknown wallet and the transaction was made on the 2017-09-13
that looks to be the only transcation that has ever been made to that wallet. Puzzling.

Yes, it was the day I send to bittrex, but I send just 11000, the remain 880 was sent to this other wallet. I just have the privkey of my original wallet, no idea about the privkey from the other.

Looks like it's lost, ok but why??
No trust to use this wallet any more.

There is nothing wrong with the wallet. There must be another piece of information about this situation that has not been shared.

As a side note, you can now vote to get Dope Coin added to Altcoin.io which is a new exchange getting ready to launch, Vote here: https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/3767/dopecoingold

Upvoted too  Grin
Activity: 167

As a side note, you can now vote to get Dope Coin added to Altcoin.io which is a new exchange getting ready to launch, Vote here: https://feedback.altcoinexchange.com/suggestions/3767/dopecoingold

Cool. Voted. Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
from looking at the chainz.cryptoid.info for dope, there are still 883 coin in that unknown wallet and the transaction was made on the 2017-09-13
that looks to be the only transcation that has ever been made to that wallet. Puzzling.

Yes, it was the day I send to bittrex, but I send just 11000, the remain 880 was sent to this other wallet. I just have the privkey of my original wallet, no idea about the privkey from the other.

There is nothing wrong with the wallet. There must be another piece of information about this situation that has not been shared.

legendary

Tokes Circulating Supply
1,133,007 TKS

Total Supply
50,000,000 TKS

So almost 49 million of the 50 million Tokes created are held by the dev team. This fact alone should make you very cautious about investing in the currency.

Hard to argue a point like that...
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

Tokes Circulating Supply
1,133,007 TKS

Total Supply
50,000,000 TKS

Activity: 32

Hi, I had 11880 DOPE in my offline wallet and send 11000 to bittrex wallet months ago. Just now I see that my offline wallet have 0 DOPE balance, looking for the last transaction I see that the remain 880 DOPE was sent to a wallet that I don't now what is  Huh
Someone know what it could be?
My Dope is gone!??  Cry

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dope/tx.dws?9ea4e79d22992d812a5012aa9463d2d5d48d2d3c98686dd86571d98812a77fbb.htm
Transaction hash: 9ea4e79d22992d812a5012aa9463d2d5d48d2d3c98686dd86571d98812a77fbb
My offline wallet: D5PrQTAVYgmv4fF5gbmhGs9Sr1FsVYXeuk
Bittrex wallet: DKguSFPuC1f7NRyYRmvg1whWjrGDmBsykK
Unknow wallet: DGVyXBvBUEsJXKSfyHTYAbTy5w1rHKiaPT
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
@dev

Is there a R Pi image available for staking?
If so, can someone PM me the link?

thanks,
john

No, but it can be easily compiled using basic unix instructions.
https://github.com/lateminer/DopeCoinGold/blob/master/doc/build-unix.txt
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\
@dev

Is there a R Pi image available for staking?
If so, can someone PM me the link?

thanks,
john

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
i have a wallet from the very beginning so that means my dopecoins are worthless at this point after the swap?

Unfortunately yes

man that sucks i was just wondering cuz there as another coin that did a swap but no body lost coins and yeah there was another one where people that didnt know lost all they coins just like my case with dopecoin.

how much are you out ? That does suck.
legendary
i have a wallet from the very beginning so that means my dopecoins are worthless at this point after the swap?

Unfortunately yes

man that sucks i was just wondering cuz there as another coin that did a swap but no body lost coins and yeah there was another one where people that didnt know lost all they coins just like my case with dopecoin.

How many coins did you have? I might be able to help out a little but it was a fairly public and publicized swap and burn
Activity: 148
Merit: 12
CryptoWorld!

Unfortunately yes

legendary

Unfortunately yes
Activity: 148
Merit: 12
CryptoWorld!
Pages:
Jump to: