Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 18. (Read 635464 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
180 tickets purchased for the Ledger Nano S raffle so far.

I think you meant 18 Tickets Wink

corrected! haha up to 25 now...
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
180 tickets purchased for the Ledger Nano S raffle so far.

I think you meant 18 Tickets Wink
legendary
18 tickets purchased for the Ledger Nano S raffle so far.

Entry Price:
1 Ticket Per 100 DopeCoins

Max Tickets:
Buy as many tickets as you want, just send the txid for verification in PM.

Drawing:
Drawing will be held Friday 3/16/18.

Winner(s):
5 winner tickets will be chosen.

Prizes:

1st place: New Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency wallet and 35% of the total DopeCoins raised in the raffle.
2nd place: 25% of DopeCoins raised in raffle
3rd place: 20% of DopeCoins raised in raffle
4th place: 15% of DopeCoins raised in raffle
5th place: 5% of DopeCoins raised in raffle

Address for raffle entries: D64Ly2dvXRixx7buPygB5cnwMCQsQ9vDPo

ALTERNATE OPTION:

Follow instruction on twitter for a free chance to win a ledger nano s with no raffle ticket purchase required. Drawing for the free Ledger wallet is on 3/10:

Link: https://twitter.com/Crypto_Leader/status/971478934759059456
legendary
Activity: 1414
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Yea honestly I am probably closer to 20% apr haha generating a couple thousand coins a day Smiley

How many coins do you need to have to be generating a couple thousand coins a day? Is it sufficient to keep the wallet open to start staking?

x=2000*365/0.2=3 650 000 DOPE
I try to keep my wallet open and staking 24/7. Ecrypt and unlock it for staking only.

Correct, it should be around 3.5 million.

You have to keep wallet running and unlocked for staking to get rewards.
legendary
We have our first couple entries! Smiley lets goooo
legendary
Yea honestly I am probably closer to 20% apr haha generating a couple thousand coins a day Smiley

How many coins do you need to have to be generating a couple thousand coins a day? Is it sufficient to keep the wallet open to start staking?

x=2000*365/0.2=3 650 000 DOPE
I try to keep my wallet open and staking 24/7. Ecrypt and unlock it for staking only.
Activity: 714
Merit: 117

legendary

Hi, can you please double-check the address? Cuz I cannot find it on the block explorer.

Nvm, all working now.
legendary
Nice to see some life in DopeCoins price today. 19 day high in price/30 day high in volume and its still early today.
legendary
Alright guys... with the price of dope coin and btc both being boring I want to raffle off a new, factory sealed, Ledger Nano S cryptocurrency hardware wallet for a little fun.

Below is an outline of how the raffle will work...

Entry Price:
1 Ticket Per 100 DopeCoins

Max Tickets:
Buy as many tickets as you want, just send the txid for verification in PM.

Drawing:
Drawing will be held Friday 3/16/18.

Winner(s):
5 winner tickets will be chosen.

Prizes:

1st place: New Ledger Nano S Cryptocurrency wallet and 35% of the total DopeCoins raised in the raffle.
2nd place: 25% of DopeCoins raised in raffle
3rd place: 20% of DopeCoins raised in raffle
4th place: 15% of DopeCoins raised in raffle
5th place: 5% of DopeCoins raised in raffle

ALTERNATE OPTION:

Follow instruction on twitter for a free chance to win a ledger nano s with no raffle ticket purchase required. Drawing for the free Ledger wallet is on 3/10:

Link: https://twitter.com/Crypto_Leader/status/971478934759059456
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
20% sure does sound nice, now I just wish I had more to stake with. The wallet's been telling me the expected time to earn a reward is 4-5 days. Gonna stick with it though and try to turn some of my other coins into DOPE to get that time down.

#goals right there lol that's crazy

Trust it's well worth it. This coin is a diamond ,or as we say GOLD  Grin
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
A friendly reminder: do not forget to update your wallet if you use 4.0.0.3 or lower version.

Good reminder.
legendary
A friendly reminder: do not forget to update your wallet if you use 4.0.0.3 or lower version.
legendary
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
20% sure does sound nice, now I just wish I had more to stake with. The wallet's been telling me the expected time to earn a reward is 4-5 days. Gonna stick with it though and try to turn some of my other coins into DOPE to get that time down.

#goals right there lol that's crazy
legendary
I'm very interested in doing some staking myself... is the 5% return stated in the ANN accurate, or is there some sort of calculator that could give me a better idea of what to expect based on the number of coins I have and whatever else?
Newly generated coins are being distributed depending to network weight, with current network weight (~40 million) you can expect ~20% annual returns.
legendary
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
In case anyone is interested... I took some time to throw together a quick guide to show you how to set up your DopeCoin wallet as a 24/7 node on a linux VPS.

https://steemit.com/crypto/@drcharles/step-by-step-guide-staking-dopecoin-on-linux-vps

DopeCoin stake rewards are great... why not throw them on a VPS, support the network and continue to earn rewards. Smiley
I'm very interested in doing some staking myself... is the 5% return stated in the ANN accurate, or is there some sort of calculator that could give me a better idea of what to expect based on the number of coins I have and whatever else?

The rewards are currently much higher than 5% apr. I believe it is because less than half the network is staking right now so the people are staking... are earning more Smiley I am not complaining.

There are no calculators really. You chance to stake increases as your wallet weight (total coins) increases in comparison to total network weight

I agree Dr. Charles. This is a no brainier. Its more then 5%. Its great to see the extra coins  Wink

Good progress everyone.

I just sent an update request to chainz regarding some of our coin info.
legendary
Paper wallet isn't working at my end. I wondered if anyone had experienced similar problems. The front and back images aren't visible after creating the random generator.

Works for me. What OS/browser are you using?
legendary
In case anyone is interested... I took some time to throw together a quick guide to show you how to set up your DopeCoin wallet as a 24/7 node on a linux VPS.

https://steemit.com/crypto/@drcharles/step-by-step-guide-staking-dopecoin-on-linux-vps

DopeCoin stake rewards are great... why not throw them on a VPS, support the network and continue to earn rewards. Smiley

The rewards are currently much higher than 5% apr. I believe it is because less than half the network is staking right now so the people are staking... are earning more Smiley I am not complaining.

There are no calculators really. You chance to stake increases as your wallet weight (total coins) increases in comparison to total network weight
Pages:
Jump to: