Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 19. (Read 635464 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Paper wallet isn't working at my end. I wondered if anyone had experienced similar problems. The front and back images aren't visible after creating the random generator.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
In case anyone is interested... I took some time to throw together a quick guide to show you how to set up your DopeCoin wallet as a 24/7 node on a linux VPS.

https://steemit.com/crypto/@drcharles/step-by-step-guide-staking-dopecoin-on-linux-vps

DopeCoin stake rewards are great... why not throw them on a VPS, support the network and continue to earn rewards. Smiley
I'm very interested in doing some staking myself... is the 5% return stated in the ANN accurate, or is there some sort of calculator that could give me a better idea of what to expect based on the number of coins I have and whatever else?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
I just attempted to integrate Crypto Billings into one of my sites and the PHP plugin seems incomplete, am I missing something?
Also getting a read me or something thrown together for any of the plugins would be great.
Hoping to get this going!

Hey bud, if your using the PHP version of the plugin you actually need to write a bit of code to incorporate it. Here is an example - https://github.com/lexerom/cryptobillings

If you need any help please PM me and I will setup a chat with Alexey and he can help you out.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
In case anyone is interested... I took some time to throw together a quick guide to show you how to set up your DopeCoin wallet as a 24/7 node on a linux VPS.

https://steemit.com/crypto/@drcharles/step-by-step-guide-staking-dopecoin-on-linux-vps

DopeCoin stake rewards are great... why not throw them on a VPS, support the network and continue to earn rewards. Smiley
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer
I just attempted to integrate Crypto Billings into one of my sites and the PHP plugin seems incomplete, am I missing something?
Also getting a read me or something thrown together for any of the plugins would be great.
Hoping to get this going!
legendary
Hows it going guys? Looks like we are still steadily floating around 1k sats.
DopeCoin is working right now to onboard online merchants and we are also building an advertising platform for the marijuana industry, similar to google adwords, that accepts DopeCoin payments.

Currently, we have several online shops interested in using our payment gateway www.cryptobillings.com to accept DopeCoin and I will post updates as soon as we have confirmation of successful integration.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Graphic Designer & Programmer
Any sites currently using Crypto Billings?
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
Could you help me to discover these new technologies, ahead of the entire planet? I do not know whether they are in your project?
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hi,

How can I use dope coin in real life?

And what is future purpose for using this coin?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Interesting video regarding crypto  & cannabis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=68&v=O8TKShMfRmw
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Good update thanks anotherlateminer.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

DOPECOIN UPDATE: v4.0.0.5

Dopecoin code brought up-to-date with the latest Blackcoin version, it also includes some small bugfixes as well as usual seed nodes and checkpoint update.

This release is NOT mandatory if you're running v4.0.0.4 wallet, please update if you're using v4.0.0.3 and below. No Mac wallet for now.

LINKS:

CHANGES:

• Code updated to Blackcoin 1.2.5
  • Updated seed nodes
  • Added DNS seed
  • Added checkpoint at block 345000
  • Multiple small fixes
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hello, can I use wallet.dat of 2014?
Now that is an old wallet.dat for sure.
legendary

no im sorry
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
legendary
Things seem to be back to normal now with Bittrex and withdrawals are being executed immediately.

Yup I noticed that as well. Last few withdraws went smooth as can be
Things seem to be back to normal now with Bittrex and withdrawals are being executed immediately.
legendary
is there a working block explorer? i cant see my transaction bittrex to cryptopia.     TxId: 11774ed6637381af785a71fbb9c82a4861dea4d60527b979b26a75c606ac640b

Bittrex has been struggling with timely withdraws of dope lately for some reason but my last few look like they are starting to move faster. Nothing wrong with the blockchain itself, just an exchange issue currently.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
is there a working block explorer? i cant see my transaction bittrex to cryptopia.     TxId: 11774ed6637381af785a71fbb9c82a4861dea4d60527b979b26a75c606ac640b

The block explorer is working fine. It's the exchange's fault I think. Anyways, your transaction is now visible on the b/explorer.
Pages:
Jump to: