Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 23. (Read 635464 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Hello, I am new to the community and i need some help regarding my wallet, every time it's open there is only 1 active connection on DopeCoin network.
I have searched on the forum and haven't still find a way to fix this problem so i would really appreciate some help here.

All best in 2018 for all dope holders Smiley

It should increase over time or has it only stayed at 1?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello, I am new to the community and i need some help regarding my wallet, every time it's open there is only 1 active connection on DopeCoin network.
I have searched on the forum and haven't still find a way to fix this problem so i would really appreciate some help here.

All best in 2018 for all dope holders Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Dont sell.. just start staking with your Dope until price goes back up

I couldn't agree more. My wallet says open and staking 24/7. At current USD price of around 20 cents, thats about $6 per stake (if you want to look at it that way).

However if anyone feels the coin is worthless, feel free to send yours my way  Grin DESU6W5P6kUaBChLkvGvDDf7JhWCzpy4Qt ... I will not object at all ..  Cool

So much this . I had forgot about the staking but even at that price it’s  win.

Send me your coins I won’t complain either  Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

I couldn't agree more. My wallet says open and staking 24/7. At current USD price of around 20 cents, thats about $6 per stake (if you want to look at it that way).

However if anyone feels the coin is worthless, feel free to send yours my way  Grin DESU6W5P6kUaBChLkvGvDDf7JhWCzpy4Qt ... I will not object at all ..  Cool

legendary
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Looks like dope has about bottomed out. I am thinking we should see another nice little bump up today. Or at least I hope so haha

Ok, and why do you expect that? Based on what? Or is it only wishful thinking?
Well it has happen completely nothing today with it's price, I doubt it will change anytime soon, but correct me if I'm wrong

this is a typical bhsl case --> buy high sell low :-)
legendary
Looks like dope has about bottomed out. I am thinking we should see another nice little bump up today. Or at least I hope so haha

Ok, and why do you expect that? Based on what? Or is it only wishful thinking?
Well it has happen completely nothing today with it's price, I doubt it will change anytime soon, but correct me if I'm wrong

Ye' of little faith. Just wait and see
legendary
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Who knows, Why does it rocketing?

All cannabis cryptos are going crazy right now. Dope coin just released their payment gateway as well as recreational mmj coming in CA tomorrow

This is probably the reason why. Dopecoin is making the right moves and is active in the mj space. People want to see activity.
legendary

All cannabis cryptos are going crazy right now. Dope coin just released their payment gateway as well as recreational mmj coming in CA tomorrow
Activity: 28
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
Is there any mobile wallet ?
Activity: 149
The new wallet is a mandatory update? So glad to see DopeCoin thriving by the way, I will buy some more!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
Thank you, everyone, for your feedback, compliments, and suggestions.
Your opinions are extremely valuable to me and I will take everything that you have said into careful consideration.
Activity: 8
Hello ~ with regard to your new payment gateway, a suggestion.

Create the ability for merchants that use Dopecoin, to issue a physical 'gift card' type plastic, this card would act similar to any other gift card, use it like cash, lose it then it's gone for good.

Why a card?  Because of demographics, IMHO there are many people who use marijuana that need to stay 'under the radar' because of it's not so established legal status.  These people can't use online merchants without the ability to remain anon. the new payment system does not allow this needed anonymity.

The store merchants will do this because there've been problems for them with the cash transactions common for medical marijuana, at least in the U.S. + the card could be 'charged' then used over an extended period of time = less daily physical cash handling for merchant.

The card, could be 'rechargeable' by the holder of the card online possibly, if this was set up properly, this system of 'gift cards' could be the small 'baby steps' needed for this demographic that does not use crypto much to create a online dopecoin wallet...maybe?

Ordering online is wonderful, for those people with nothing to lose - like your job.

I hope this is a understandable post, I've looked at this non-crypto use problem for a while now and thought that they only way to really change the buying habits of a demographic that NEEDS to be careful is something like the above.
Times change slowly, as do habits.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I downloaded new wallet 4.0.0.4 for windows. I extracted all files. Now when I try to open it says something like "Error can't find libwinpthread-1.dll. Reinstalling may help fix this". Reinstalled. and same thing. please help. kind of frustrating.

I am currently using 4.0.0.3 wallet. is the new update needed to sync to block after february 2018?
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
Hey dopey & the team! The release of Crypto Billings is a really huge step for Dopecoin. I can see the marketcap of Dope at $60-70 million, and several hundred million if the team keeps delivering the awesome tech! (and Im pretty sure they will Smiley)

Good luck guys and wish you a Happy New Year!!!
Activity: 102
Merit: 12
WOW! This new gateway payment  tool looks mind boggling! I thing this could really be a gamne changer for Dopecoin and boost mass adoption!
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Looking mighty good!  Grin
Activity: 115
The legalization of the cannabis industry is a problem, and I say that the country where it is located has very strict legal restrictions on it

you did not understand why crypto projects succeed. no restriction in 6 years, for a reason
Pages:
Jump to: