Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 218. (Read 635458 times)

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014
Ok, I tried to swap my coins and got this message
Code:
Added 1 coin swap request

but i have somewhere around 500 coins .... so will i get them all or only 1?

You're trollin' right?

No. Why do you think that?

This is my Dope Address 4TCKTruFEN2uvPzAzEPPt2yRERzNUAkro8

and as you can see there are 2 requests .... why 2 because of the message I've got .... after that I've deleted a part of my private key and requested a again a swap to see if it says the input is invalid .... but it doesn't say that Smiley
You'll get answer from aaron soon, I hope  Smiley
Activity: 774
Merit: 500
A little bit of news regarding Dopecoins addition to SilkRoadReloaded:

http://newsbtc.com/2015/01/19/silk-road-reloaded-add-new-altcoins-payment-options/

YES! And that quote from senior member of dopecoin community. That's awesome.
dude, pm me @ irc.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
A little bit of news regarding Dopecoins addition to SilkRoadReloaded:

http://newsbtc.com/2015/01/19/silk-road-reloaded-add-new-altcoins-payment-options/
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Any news on what's being done with bounties?

The decentralised market has been basically found with SRR now established ( we might apply to our own legal market shortly ,or the p2p fiat exchange )  .  Or, we can adjust ( or, use these funds ) in a different way . Open to suggestions. It would be nice to figure out a way to bring in new faces to DopeCoin. Maybe, some sort of advertisement , of sorts.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Code:

You're trollin' right?

No. Why do you think that?

This is my Dope Address 4TCKTruFEN2uvPzAzEPPt2yRERzNUAkro8

and as you can see there are 2 requests .... why 2 because of the message I've got .... after that I've deleted a part of my private key and requested a again a swap to see if it says the input is invalid .... but it doesn't say that Smiley
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Any news on what's being done with bounties?
Is there a richlist available?

You can see the top 50 wallet balances by here by clicking on the distribution tab

https://beta.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DOPE

EDIT: Actually, I'm pretty sure that's what's only being currently held on Trex, but it does provide some insight.

Code:

You're trollin' right?

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
Code:

whats silk road reload?

edit:multipool is down?

I'm just finishing the new front end for the multipool, should be back up this week

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

I will be dusting off and firing up at least one of my old rigs to mine some of that sweet DOPE!

They've been sitting there looking sad since I shut them down last May.
Can anyone point me in the right direction to get them tweeked for the most efficient X11 mining?  Program, Kernel, settings, bios, (R9 290s)?
I'm sure much has changed since.

Sorry not sure, when the MP was last up, there were no good x11 coins to mine really, then when there was one, there weren't enough miners for the high diff.

Will have to see where all the coins are these days.

Maybe you could implement X13 or X15 or whatever the hot new shit to mine with GPUs is these days.  I really have no clue anymore but I think it's important to make it GPU miner accessible in order to promote diversity in the distribution of multi-pool mined coins.
Activity: 532
whats silk road reload?

I'm just finishing the new front end for the multipool, should be back up this week

I will be dusting off and firing up at least one of my old rigs to mine some of that sweet DOPE!

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get them tweeked for the most efficient X11 mining?  Program, Kernel, settings, bios, (R9 290s)?

Sorry not sure, when the MP was last up, there were no good x11 coins to mine really, then when there was one, there weren't enough miners for the high diff.

Will have to see where all the coins are these days.
whats silk road reload?

Can anyone point me in the right direction to get them tweeked for the most efficient X11 mining?  Program, Kernel, settings, bios, (R9 290s)?
Activity: 532
whats silk road reload?

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
whats silk road reload?

Sup, Tearz . Yes, multipool will be back online shortly.  SilkRoadReloaded is another marketplace where you'll be able to buy cannabis from vendors and any other product you feel you need with DopeCoin. You can read more about it here also: http://motherboard.vice.com/read/silk-road-reloaded-i2p .
Activity: 627
Merit: 250
The Pope Of Dope
whats silk road reload?

legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
By the way here is a great video on how to sign-up to SilkRoadReloaded:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nX-vGP6I83s
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
It's great to see that this thread is getting more discussion and updates.

I see that everybody is working hard and getting goals accomplished.

Less than month to DopeCoin anniversary.. Grin
Not too many coins have that.

But anyway good job everybody.

If you got them Dopecoins lying around, why don't you try your luck with lottery?

Here's the link: DopeCoin Lottery

Thanks.

Totally agree Monoxide! Starting to see more action on F.B/Twitter which is great.  The DopeCoin anniversary is just around the corner.  DopeCoin Lottery is kickin ass!  Grin

Speaking of which we are on Facebook here: https://www.facebook.com/dopecoin and Twitter:  https://twitter.com/dopecoins make sure to add us people!

edit: add us on F.B and I'll give you some DopeCoin just post your dope address in the first message there.
Activity: 774
It's great to see that this thread is getting more discussion and updates.

I see that everybody is working hard and getting goals accomplished.

Less than month to DopeCoin anniversary.. Grin
Not too many coins have that.

But anyway good job everybody.

If you got them Dopecoins lying around, why don't you try your luck with lottery?

Here's the link: DopeCoin Lottery

Thanks.
legendary
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Hello PixSkull!

You know with all the effort that we put in that we will be happy to accept.  For the pipes and all, we are working on those being on a different site, but we will work out something for the regular glass one if y'all have a new merch setup or are you on coinpayments now?

Yes, I'd like to circle back around with you and use you as an example of a DopeCoin merchant for sure.  Funny, you should say that about coinpayments was just looking into it and was thinking we might need to use a bounty around getting us listed as tier 1 ( instead of the stupid votes ) which is about $500 USD.  You also have to maintain a $5,000 merchant volumn over 90 days so we'll have to come up with something regarding that , BUT this is something to tackle next.

Also Matt and I were just talking about Miss Dopecoin is still accessible and capable of being used for those products or claim your winner or what not.  I feel that there were alot of great ideas I attempted, but with the growing community, let us know if we can help out in anyway.

Yes, I was just looking at that site the other day, and firing up the reddit we had girlsgonedopecoin Wink  Going to fix up the DopeDealer tipbot ( talking to CoinTweak on Tuesday ) . I still think we need to do something along those lines again so will circle back on that w/ you also Tongue

And shops going great, expanding our differnet lines of options for glasses, we will have a geek/nerd line up tonight for programmers and movies fans and what not.  Besides that we would be happy to do a percentage off for y'all.  Let me know!

Cool. I'll be in touch with you this coming week for sure thanks for letting us know you are out there!  Wink

http://Pixskull.com
Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
Awesome news! Very nice words from dopey!

Thanks for your hard work devs!

Thanks bud!  Grin

Way to go there brother, getting that ball rolling!  Well you know where were at if you need anything!

We're proud to have been one of the beginning supporters, and still are.  Best of luck in 2015!

PixSkull! long time no hear brother. How goes it ?  How is the shop ? Still accepting DopeCoin ;-)

Yes, 2015 should be watershed moment for DopeCoin! Good to hear from you.

You know with all the effort that we put in that we will be happy to accept.  For the pipes and all, we are working on those being on a different site, but we will work out something for the regular glass one if y'all have a new merch setup or are you on coinpayments now?

Also Matt and I were just talking about Miss Dopecoin is still accessible and capable of being used for those products or claim your winner or what not.  I feel that there were alot of great ideas I attempted, but with the growing community, let us know if we can help out in anyway.

And shops going great, expanding our differnet lines of options for glasses, we will have a geek/nerd line up tonight for programmers and movies fans and what not.  Besides that we would be happy to do a percentage off for y'all.  Let me know!

http://Pixskull.com
Jump to: