Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 27. (Read 635464 times)

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
ready for a christmas ride?

I am haha 1hr chart on bittrex is staging up nicely.

Good to see you again Dr. Charles  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Just put my entire portfolio in this baby, I think it'll get me the 3x I want early 2018.  Very excited for the future of this coin.

Smart move Smiley

So I was wondering if we should get Dope on  Binance ?

Merry x-mas dopers!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080

I am haha 1hr chart on bittrex is staging up nicely.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
legendary
Looks like Dope has about bottomed out around 800 sats. Should see some upward movement soon.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Just put my entire portfolio in this baby, I think it'll get me the 3x I want early 2018.  Very excited for the future of this coin.
legendary
dope in the loading zone right now lol

Someone is going to get a huge breakout, it would be cool to see Dope get a quick 5x.

Dope is leaps and bounds ahead of any other marijuana related coin. It's market cap will expand exponentially in 2018.

oh and wallet runs flawlessly, staking 24\7.

question: Is there a R Pi image for staking? Building a little staking farm of Pi's and want Dope to have its own.

Good question. I am not sure about the pi image but thats a good idea
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003
Well, That's Crypto :-\

Someone is going to get a huge breakout, it would be cool to see Dope get a quick 5x.

Dope is leaps and bounds ahead of any other marijuana related coin. It's market cap will expand exponentially in 2018.

oh and wallet runs flawlessly, staking 24\7.

question: Is there a R Pi image for staking? Building a little staking farm of Pi's and want Dope to have its own.
legendary
Activity: 11
Hello guys!! Please, tell me: Dope coin is it ERC-20 token or no? I can keep this coin only in the official desctop wallet ?

not an erc-20, that would lurk on the ETH chain with all those digital kitties.

Dope has been around for many years.

The safest place for your crypto investments is on a local wallet. The ability to export the private keys is priceless.

Thank you Man!!! Wink
legendary
Hello guys!! Please, tell me: Dope coin is it ERC-20 token or no? I can keep this coin only in the official desctop wallet ?

not an erc-20, that would lurk on the ETH chain with all those digital kitties.

Dope has been around for many years.

The safest place for your crypto investments is on a local wallet. The ability to export the private keys is priceless.

PSA:

Leaving your portfolio on exchanges is a bad idea.
1) Security
2) The ability to login and instantly make buy or sell decisions based upon emotion vs logic is typically costly. It's amazing how clear you can begin to think in the few minutes it takes to launch local wallet and transfer coins.
legendary
Very interesting 95% cryptos getting destroyed and DOPE's all like meh and keeps moving up. Ha!

Dope's a baller still lurking under the radar.

If everything else stays flat, this Dope run could turn legendary.
Activity: 11
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
Very interesting 95% cryptos getting destroyed and DOPE's all like meh and keeps moving up. Ha!
legendary
Nice work Dopey .....do you ever stop!

The drive behind DopeCoin is that of a successful serial entrepreneur.
Add to that the real world solution that SmokeExchange provides in the MJ space and you have a recipe for success.
The DopeCoin integration is outstanding.

Yes the current markets are kooky but those in Dope are currently making money while most are losing.
DopeCoin is a beacon of hope in a sea of red...
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!
Nice work Dopey .....do you ever stop!
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
100 % in a blood bath! x3 from here (1000 Satoshi currently) in 2018 possible. price  movement is very volatile do not trade . if you succeed a trade than you overkill crypto market  Grin
legendary
Thinking we will run to see 1500 sats today?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

The Smoke Exchange (SMX) Opens 2nd Round of ICO Funding To The Public

12/22/2017 – World-Wide

The Dopecoin (DOPE) team is pleased to announce the official public opening of the 2nd Round of ICO Funding for its sister project:  The Smoke Exchange (SMX).

Details of the 2nd  Round ICO
Timeframe
The 2nd Round of ICO Funding will be open from December 22, 2017 until the launch of the Public Beta of the Smoke Exchange advertising platform in Q1 2018.

Accepted Currencies
The second round of ICO funding will allow investors to participate by using any of the following cryptocurrencies:   Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Litecoin  (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dash (DASH), or DopeCoin (DOPE).

Valuation
Each SMX token will be valued at $1.10 USD.   Whichever currency investors choose to use in order to secure their investment will be automatically converted to USD with the coinmarketcap.com API every 5 minutes.

10% bonus for Dopecoin (DOPE)
There will be a 10% bonus in token distribution for investors who choose to use DOPE to secure their investment in the ICO.

Token Distribution:
Once orders are successfully confirmed on the blockchain the tokens will be manually distributed every Tuesday and Friday.

PLEASE NOTE:  DO NOT enter an exchange address to receive your SMX tokens or your tokens will be lost and unrecoverable.  You must use an ERC20 compatible wallet such Mist, MetaMask, MyEtherWallet, or Ethereum Wallet.

Final Details of Token Burning Feature
Every time SMX tokens are used on the advertising exchange 5% of the balance deposited will go to a burn address and will be eliminated from the total coin supply until only 50% of the original SMX token distribution remains.  The token burning is designed to rapidly increase the rate of price appreciation for each token.  The Smoke Exchange team has decided to implement this feature as an incentive to reward ICO investors and early adopters.

The Smoke Exchange Solution
As detailed in a previous press release:

“The Smoke Exchange will deliver a revolutionary self-serve advertising platform specifically designed to benefit the currently underserved and ever-expanding legal cannabis market worldwide.  Its implementation will represent a digital marketplace that will enable advertisers and publishers to buy and sell advertising space on a real-time auction-based bidding platform.

The Smoke Exchange successfully completed its first round of ICO funding which concluded on November 13th, 2017.   A working Alpha Prototype had already been developed prior to the first round of ICO funding.    With the necessary funding secured, the development team has been hard at work building out the Public Beta scheduled to be released early in Q1 2018.

Please visit www.smokeexchange.com for complete details on the project and to read the white paper.
legendary
Nice little price movement today Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: