Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 26. (Read 635464 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 12
CryptoWorld!
Damnhh there was a swap? that means if i didnt get them swap my coins are worthless now? i just opened my wallet and it says 150 weeks behind.
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

Try:

Code:
cd leveldb
chmod 755 *

Well, it's already built so I'm good to go, but my permissions were already set, it's just that those files are missing.

I think I remember... Next time try to uncomment this string:

https://github.com/dopecoin-dev/DopeCoinGold/blob/master/DopeCoin-qt.pro#L127

Will do, made a note. Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1003
Bagholder. Hodling shit since 2014

Try:

Code:
cd leveldb
chmod 755 *

Well, it's already built so I'm good to go, but my permissions were already set, it's just that those files are missing.

I think I remember... Next time try to uncomment this string:

https://github.com/dopecoin-dev/DopeCoinGold/blob/master/DopeCoin-qt.pro#L127

Try:

Code:
cd leveldb
chmod 755 *

legendary
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
g++: error: ../DopeCoinGold-master/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: ../DopeCoinGold-master/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
Makefile:526: recipe for target 'dopecoin-qt' failed
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Try:

Code:
cd leveldb
chmod 755 *
I don't know if this happens to anyone else or not, but every time I go to build a new QT wallet on Linux Mint 18.x I get the following errors:
g++: error: ../DopeCoinGold-master/src/leveldb/libleveldb.a: No such file or directory
g++: error: ../DopeCoinGold-master/src/leveldb/libmemenv.a: No such file or directory
Makefile:526: recipe for target 'dopecoin-qt' failed

So I just copy the two missing files into the /src/leveldb/ directory and it compiles fine.

Not sure why this is, but it is consistent across most wallets. Maybe I need add something to my path.
Anyway, new wallet works fine Smiley
Thanks

copper member
Activity: 12
Merit: 0

DOPECOIN UPDATE: v4.0.0.4

This update is a preparation for upcoming release of a new Dopecoin Core wallet based on Bitcoin Core 0.12.1. Nodes should be upgraded to this version to be able to accept blocks generated by new wallet.

LINKS:

CHANGES:

• Accept blocks from Dopecoin Core client after 02/01/2018 @ 12:00am (UTC)
  • Added checkpoint at block 300500

Great Job Lateminer!  Thanks for all your hard work!

Official Press Release:

https://dopecoin.com/dopecoin-wallet-4004-update/

share it!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 546
Monday Hit Me Every week
why my wallet out sync

Do you have any active connections to the network?
it done , but sync must be waiting 45 week that so long
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
http://www.dopecoin.us/ has been updated to not only reflect the new wallet versions but I also changed the link from Bittrex to Cryptopia. It appears Bittrex is recently halted new user registrations as per a couple individuals' feedback to me. A couple of us long term DOPE holders teamed up a couple months back to get DOPE on cryptopia as another exchange so cryptopia has been listed on dopecoin.us until Bittrex allows new users to register.
legendary
why my wallet out sync

Do you have any active connections to the network?
Monday Hit Me Every week
why my wallet out sync
legendary

DOPECOIN UPDATE: v4.0.0.4

This update is a preparation for upcoming release of a new Dopecoin Core wallet based on Bitcoin Core 0.12.1. Nodes should be upgraded to this version to be able to accept blocks generated by new wallet.

LINKS:

CHANGES:

• Accept blocks from Dopecoin Core client after 02/01/2018 @ 12:00am (UTC)
  • Added checkpoint at block 300500
legendary
dope in the loading zone right now lol

Someone is going to get a huge breakout, it would be cool to see Dope get a quick 5x.

Dope is leaps and bounds ahead of any other marijuana related coin. It's market cap will expand exponentially in 2018.

oh and wallet runs flawlessly, staking 24\7.

question: Is there a R Pi image for staking? Building a little staking farm of Pi's and want Dope to have its own.

Good question. I am not sure about the pi image but thats a good idea
Dopecoin daemon can be built on Pi with the help of build instructions for Unix systems: https://github.com/dopecoin-dev/DopeCoinGold/blob/master/doc/build-unix.txt
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
I contacted Binance and they requested $250,000 worth of Bitcoin to list DopeCoin.

Not sure how we would navigate this but I would love to hear your thoughts.

I wouldnt worry about Binance if that is the fee required to get listed. Bittrex is already a major exchange. These exchanges are getting hammered with new coins and most have even stopped allowing new people to sign up because of all the hype around cryptos lately. I would just stick with Bittrex for now but thats only my opinion.
This is probably true ,but it's always good to look at a new exchange. I think the group would donate some to get listed at some point when the price of DOPE goes up for sure. Merry xmas all! Cheesy
Activity: 128
binance is a bit expensive i think, but volume looks insane there

i always made good experiences with old exchanges like poloniex and bittrex. ok poloniex was in troubles because of the massive bullrun on cryptos, but maybe it would be a better move to go there, now everything works again.

someone know how much we have to pay to get listed on poloniex?

and yes, if dope reaches 1$ i can donate 50k Dope to get listed anywhere

sry for my bad english.... cheers
legendary
I contacted Binance and they requested $250,000 worth of Bitcoin to list DopeCoin.

I wouldnt worry about Binance if that is the fee required to get listed. Bittrex is already a major exchange. These exchanges are getting hammered with new coins and most have even stopped allowing new people to sign up because of all the hype around cryptos lately. I would just stick with Bittrex for now but thats only my opinion.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
If we reach 1 Dollar i would spend 10% of my dope to get listed on binance
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

Monday Hit Me Every week
Just put my entire portfolio in this baby, I think it'll get me the 3x I want early 2018.  Very excited for the future of this coin.

Smart move Smiley

So I was wondering if we should get Dope on  Binance ?

Merry x-mas dopers!

meanwhile, dopecoin is in Binance, it will increase the more power of this coin and be making dopecoin to be one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies in the future. I am waiting for more better news from dope coin  Smiley
legendary
ready for a christmas ride?

I am haha 1hr chart on bittrex is staging up nicely.

Good to see you again Dr. Charles  Grin

yes man its been a minute since I have been lurking around on the forums here but never dumped my DOPE holdings haha looking to ride this baby to a couple thousands sats
Pages:
Jump to: