Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 324. (Read 635456 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
And that's why Bitcoin forks all the time to adopt every new algo and feature.... Oh wait that never happened....

This coin's success is dependent on a large user base like silkroad for example using it on a daily basis, that is simply the bottom line.
We do have plans to achieve that and will keep to our schedule of releasing the new technology by the end of the 2nd quarter of 2014 as originally stated on the www.dopecoin.com website since it's launch.

We have heard the communities concerns and will be addressing them in an appropriate manner shortly. Your patience (to those of you that have displayed it) is much appreciated.

I hope everyone is doing well.

Warm regards,

Dopey

Glad to hear you are doing good dopey! Smiley

People, hang in there ...this coin isn't going anywhere it will continue to grow!

Someone needs to be active over on the SR and Agora forums also some of the  other marketplaces like hydra and evolution. Push the  coin a bit this is your market there, they all have crypto sections in the sub forums.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
And that's why Bitcoin forks all the time to adopt every new algo and feature.... Oh wait that never happened....

This coin's success is dependent on a large user base like silkroad for example using it on a daily basis, that is simply the bottom line.
We do have plans to achieve that and will keep to our schedule of releasing the new technology by the end of the 2nd quarter of 2014 as originally stated on the www.dopecoin.com website since it's launch.

We have heard the communities concerns and will be addressing them in an appropriate manner shortly. Your patience (to those of you that have displayed it) is much appreciated.

Warm regards,

Dopey

Glad to hear you are doing good dopey! Smiley

People, hang in there ...this coin isn't going anywhere it will continue to grow!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

Warm regards,

Dopey
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
I can confirm dopey has actively been talking with the dev team about alternative plans, it's working which way is best and then implementing it.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Ok, we are planning to fork the coin and take it over. This owner had enough chances to get his coin ready, he REFUSE to COMMUNICATE, so then we need to take the necessary action. Such a asshole.

Placebo you really need to relax. I blocked you on skype because you are one of the most annoying people that I have ever met.

This coin is not your property or your personal project designed to make you profit.
You have your hand in several IPO scam style coins and have asked me several times to invest in your ventures, which I declined every time.

You have been trying to switch this coin to every new algo that comes out simply so that you can individually profit with no real regard for the longevity of this project.

Like I mentioned before I have been extremely busy with other aspects of my life including a death in the family and have put DopeCoin on the back burner for a couple of weeks. This project does not earn me a paycheck or take care of my family. I don't work for you, owe you anything, or answer to you in any way shape or form.

You really need to back off and honestly.... get a life man, go focus on your scam coins.

Your coin is dying, and i believe everybody can agree on that...of course i ask you to change (LOOK AT PND!!!) to X11 - POS (it is less electricity to spend and it stop dilutions).

As a business men you need to know that you have to follow the market BOEING is also not flying with plans from the '30s... a company or a coin that doesn't move together with the requirement of the market will be dying.

legendary
Activity: 1246
I won't question your presence in dopecoin again. 
I have not abandoned the project or sold 1 DopeCoin ever!! But like I previously mentioned, I have some important things going on in my personal life at the moment that I am addressing. One of our main dev's is on vacation as well for the next 2 weeks and we will be re-visiting this project in the very near future.

Thanks Hollow
legendary
Ok, we are planning to fork the coin and take it over. This owner had enough chances to get his coin ready, he REFUSE to COMMUNICATE, so then we need to take the necessary action. Such a asshole.

Placebo you really need to relax. I blocked you on skype because you are one of the most annoying people that I have ever met.

This coin is not your property or your personal project designed to make you profit.
You have your hand in several IPO scam style coins and have asked me several times to invest in your ventures, which I declined every time.

You have been trying to switch this coin to every new algo that comes out simply so that you can individually profit with no real regard for the longevity of this project.

Like I mentioned before I have been extremely busy with other aspects of my life including a death in the family and have put DopeCoin on the back burner for a couple of weeks. This project does not earn me a paycheck or take care of my family. I don't work for you, owe you anything, or answer to you in any way shape or form.

You really need to back off and honestly.... get a life man, go focus on your scam coins.

in the red made me LOL.

ETA: Sorry about your loss dopey.

legendary

That's a bit drastic, don't you think?  We don't know what he has going on right now, or if he's available, or if development behind the scenes has ceased.  Would anyone with a reliable line of communication to dopey let us know what's going on?  If dopey has abandoned DOPE, that's fine, just let us know so we can assemble a new team.  I see he logged in around 7pm forum time today, which does make one wonder..
Activity: 143

He clearly sad some post ago, he had to take care of his fam and business. Thats probly why he is not reacting. And i agree with 4thKind about the POS.
legendary
Activity: 126
How would switching to POS benefit the coin in the LONG TERM?   Sure, it might spike the price so peeps here could unwind their positions at a profit but then what?   Dope needs to do something different from other coins to stay relevant.   Coin mixer will be a good start.  Sure, it wouldn't be unique but it would make DOPE seem much more viable for its intended purpose:  to be the currency of choice for free/dark markets.      I think my idea about integrating a dark market into the client is solid gold... like competing with Litecoin for market cap type of gold.    It's way beyond my pay grade to take on such a project .. if I had the ability I would do it myself.... but imagine if we could raise 1 million dope as a bounty for someone to take that on.   If it took them 3 months to finish there would be about 100M coins in circulation and they would own 1% of the currency used by the new silk road:  Untraceable and unstoppable.  Plus they could front load the balls off of it with their own cash and integrate some modest fees.   Overnight multi-millionaire.    

legendary
damn, did dopey drop the coin?

He is always talking about increasing his userbase.... but that is not working, just change it to POW/POS, let the people mine it for 1 or 2 weeks and then move over to POS. Increase the block reward a little for those 1 - 2 weeks, so that you can add some new people in the pool, and then the POS should give everybody some money.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Nothing anymore...
legendary
damn, did dopey drop the coin?
legendary
are we dying ? 60 satochis !? we go for 10 satochis soon.  Cry

I already contacted the owner several times as he is on my skype and he ignore me... If he don't take the right steps then we need to safe the coin. Point.
Activity: 17
POS sucks big time. It needs to be earned. Green, earth friendly, whatever can go to hell. A coin will not have any value if its not earned. about the con mixing.... I believe introducing it is not going to do anything to make it more valuable. It will just fall into the current fad of "anonymous" coins. I also don't understand this paranoia about anonymity. Isn't it enough that an send/receive address is not linked to a person's identity?
Activity: 52
are we dying ? 60 satochis !? we go for 10 satochis soon.  Cry
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I totally agree with the PoS. If we continue like this we will totally see the end quite soon, unfortunately :/ I've tried to give some buy support but it's not much.
Jump to: