Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 322. (Read 635456 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
What is happening with POTcoin, mmm, a fork,mmm, prices up 400% from their low... mmmm, what is happening with Dope? mmm, nothing, but maybe he will following POTcoin as it is based on the same structure, so it is just copy & paste.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
lol ok guys.
None of you guys even play the poker game that I invested alot of time and money into developing and your complaining that the link is not updated.

Link has been changed.

The fact of the matter is that I have financially invested more into DopeCoin than the current marketcap even illustrates as well as countless hours. It has been a relief to take a step back for a couple of weeks as I deal with other obligations. The main technical dev is still on vacation at the moment and we will be taking a look at some new solutions when he returns in about a weeks time.

Hope that calms some folks down. If anyone has any ideas or developments that they would like to contribute I would very much be interested to hear them. That doesn't include you Placebo.

I hope everyone is well.

Warm regards,

Dopey

Thanks hope your well to!

I understand you put a allot of work in this coin! And i respect that!
But what difference makes it if some one play the poker game or not? (the reason i posted it is: when new ppl look at the threat and see poker coming soon. and then come back a moth later they still see poker coming soon. That will stop new ppl from joining!)
I don't have ant dev skills, if i had them i would help you!
And about the mining for weed and the Miss dopecoin, it just wont look very professional if it is announced on a good way(with it was), and than you don't hear anything from it again.

Again i respect all the hard work you have en will invested in it, its only positive criticism!

Greet Boneee
Activity: 126
lol ok guys.
None of you guys even play the poker game that I invested alot of time and money into developing and your complaining that the link is not updated.

Link has been changed.

The fact of the matter is that I have financially invested more into DopeCoin than the current marketcap even illustrates as well as countless hours. It has been a relief to take a step back for a couple of weeks as I deal with other obligations. The main technical dev is still on vacation at the moment and we will be taking a look at some new solutions when he returns in about a weeks time.

Hope that calms some folks down. If anyone has any ideas or developments that they would like to contribute I would very much be interested to hear them. That doesn't include you Placebo.

I hope everyone is well.

Warm regards,

Dopey

Start by maintaining the coin and following through on what has already been started.  This will go a long way to restore confidence and show that you haven't abandoned ship and help to retain the people who've been a part of this community with you from the beginning.   Also, please stop complaining about time and money.  Everyone appreciates your sacrifices but the complaining about it isn't doing anything to bring a return on that investment.   It makes people think you are burnt out and tapped out and are abandoning the coin.    Hang in there.  You're the boss here and confidence in the coin starts with you.  So, snap out of your funk, dust yourself off, and get back on track.   Even the ass clowns that run Potcoin have managed to turn it around after running a sure thing into the ground.    A little good news and some effort from the dev team can go a long way. 

a.  Update the OP so the information and links in there are current.   It's a little retarded that a person can't get a working up to date wallet that will sync by following the links in the OP.   This should  take you no time at all.  How are new people supposed to join the coin if they can't get a working wallet?

b.   Follow up on the contests -- who won the monthly mining contest for April?   When does the MissDopeCoin contest end?  Not following through on these promises makes you look like you are abandoning the coin.   

c.   You've promised us the coin mixing technology by the end of Q2 which gives you until June 30 to deliver.   You reiterated last week that this will be on schedule.  Don't disappoint everyone by not delivering.  A little more than month from this deadline there should be some details on what this technology involves.   Is it an implementation of  Darksend or is it something new? 
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts

...If anyone has any ideas or developments that they would like to contribute I would very much be interested to hear them. That doesn't include you Placebo.

Needs a hard fork to survive as the total supply of coins is too large in the current market. The value will continue to drop until this is addressed.
Name a coin where a fork has worked out positively, or even a coin where the pre-defined bock halving solved anything.
Doge still has a lower value even after 2 block halvings, reddcoin didn't rise with a block halving, ...
Activity: 198

...If anyone has any ideas or developments that they would like to contribute I would very much be interested to hear them. That doesn't include you Placebo.

Needs a hard fork to survive as the total supply of coins is too large in the current market. The value will continue to drop until this is addressed.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
CoinTweak profitability charts
lol ok guys.

Link has been changed.

I hope everyone is well.

Warm regards,

Dopey
Thanks for the update! Good to hear from you.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
lol ok guys.

Link has been changed.

I hope everyone is well.

Warm regards,

Dopey

legendary
Dope will only move higher when it got pumped, and then it is time to get out of it. As this coin has no future anymore, dev is spending more time on other shit then working for his coin, even too lazy to update the first page... or we need to take over the coin Smiley
Activity: 209
If you guys can get DopeCoin on coinpayments.net  and I can get a friend to build a system where you can buy any items on the internet with DopeCoin via a system that pushes funds to your CC or Paypal account.It would help get more exposure for Dope I think.
Would it really be too much effort to update the OP?  The wallet link and the poker game are out of date.   

Also, wtf is up with the contests?   Miss dopecoin and the monthly mining?

Is the plan to drive the price down so you can buy up the whole float before you release some big news?  If so... working as intended!

Activity: 182
legendary
One thing i don't understand is that the openings post is still saying:

GAMBLING / GAMES

Dice Game  http://dice.dopecoin.com NEW!
Spinwheel Game http://spin.dopecoin.com NEW!
Texas Hold'em Poker Coming Soon

It should only me a 2 min job to fix that, ppl that now look at this see threat: Texas Hold'em Poker Coming Soon, but they have been seeing that for some time now. Then the will lose trust.
And one more thing, has any one won the weed for mining? there almost 2 moths past and i did not saw a winner.

Greet Boneee

Don't you know, he has some bullshit story....

1. Go to first page on the thread.
2. Press Edit
3. Select coming soon
4. Press the insert hyperlink button.
5. Insert web address.

That is for our good friend, that don't care about his coin... as you said above, it only take 2 mins!!!

[/quote]

dopecoin is not dead
[/quote]

I agree in that, i am still mining!
But like i posted above, adding a link to the openings post take no time!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I think that's about it for Dopecoin. Thanks guys, it was fun, but it's not looking too bright for this cryptocurrency.

Peace.
One thing i don't understand is that the openings post is still saying:

GAMBLING / GAMES

Dice Game  http://dice.dopecoin.com NEW!
Spinwheel Game http://spin.dopecoin.com NEW!
Texas Hold'em Poker Coming Soon

It should only me a 2 min job to fix that, ppl that now look at this see threat: Texas Hold'em Poker Coming Soon, but they have been seeing that for some time now. Then the will lose trust.
And one more thing, has any one won the weed for mining? there almost 2 moths past and i did not saw a winner.

Greet Boneee
Activity: 82
DOPE/BTC: 0.00000056     Network Hashrate: 44.538 MH/s
Difficulty over 8  Huh

Is there only one dev?
I think that's about it for Dopecoin. Thanks guys, it was fun, but it's not looking too bright for this cryptocurrency.

Peace.
Activity: 82
There is onion "store" that accept lite and dopecoin. edit they have removed both ltc and dope...  Sad
that coin2cash place sell ASIC shares accept lite,btc ,dope etc.
0.02btc,1LTC or 300000 dopes....we have little problem there.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Guys I know why it's not counting our votes, you have to go to the email you used and confirm your vote! I just did and our vote moved to 3! Quickly if you've voted go to your email and look for the coinpayments.net confirmation email...
Jump to: