Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 38. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
Get you ETH at the ready, 6 hours to go until you can participate in the SMX ICO week1 public Sale and get a whopping 25% bonus
There is a good chance of that happening, strong rebound expected for dope and may possibly coincide with the Ico completion for SMX.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
people selling alt's as btc climbs , and btc gold fork coming up.

Yes, this is typically how it goes.

That would mean the price will go up again after the fork. That would be nice. This might even coincide with the release of the Smoke exchange. That would speed things up.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Yes, this is typically how it goes.
Activity: 144
Why such a drop in price?
Activity: 151
Checkout Dopecoin.com for details on Dope Coin.

Vickigoh I cannot be certain if 60k will stake twice daily, there are a lot of variables such as input size and some luck chucked in the mix that i just dont understand. What i can say is there are very few other crypto's out there that offer the high rate of staking rewards that dope does:)

Ah i see..so dopecoin stake is faster? acutally also not sure how to check which coins are fastest in staking as i have been doing research on that but i believe to really stake well i think at least usd2k invest is a must for almost of the coins.
Checkout Dopecoin.com for details on Dope Coin.

Vickigoh I cannot be certain if 60k will stake twice daily, there are a lot of variables such as input size and some luck chucked in the mix that i just dont understand. What i can say is there are very few other crypto's out there that offer the high rate of staking rewards that dope does:)
Cool, I hope you like the rewards and welcome to dope coin, we have the Smoke Exchange ICO going on at the moment which is brought to you by the dope coin creator.

This plans on giving Dope Coin a real-world tangible use so we expect the price to soar once the platform is Beta version is launched in Jan.

smokeexchange.com

Just a rough guess but I think 60,000 coins would see you get 30 dope reward every day approx

I have a wallet with 3000 coins that says staking will take approx 11 days. So roughly you need 11x3000=33000 coins for a daily stake, on avarage. 60,000 may give you a stake twice a day according to this calculation but maybe it doesn't quite work this way.

Do you mean stake twice in a day for 60k??? if roughly 33k stake daily estimately..
Activity: 476
I dont understand what is main aim dopecoin? who could tell us?
Cool, I hope you like the rewards and welcome to dope coin, we have the Smoke Exchange ICO going on at the moment which is brought to you by the dope coin creator.

This plans on giving Dope Coin a real-world tangible use so we expect the price to soar once the platform is Beta version is launched in Jan.

smokeexchange.com

Just a rough guess but I think 60,000 coins would see you get 30 dope reward every day approx

I have a wallet with 3000 coins that says staking will take approx 11 days. So roughly you need 11x3000=33000 coins for a daily stake, on avarage. 60,000 may give you a stake twice a day according to this calculation but maybe it doesn't quite work this way.

smokeexchange.com

no worry..i just want to check this coin out more.

so roughly or estimate what is the minimum amount of coins to get daily stake?

I am just a community member so dont take my word a Gospel.

Dopcoin used to be POW but was upgraded/forked off of black coin and old coins burnt if they were not swapped over by their owners. The version we use now is strictly POS, You can stake with just a few thousand coins but it will take forever for you to get any reward, as i say its about 10-20% ROI so you may be waiting some time. the more coins the faster the rewards as visable.

its about 18% interest per year for me at present.
is this dopecoin just newly POS?? or is an old coin?

how much do i need to invest to get daily stake?
30 Dope coins per block, approx time 1 block per 90 seconds I think, the speed at which you get newly staked coins depends on how many you have in your wallet, the approx ROI is supposed to be 5% but this was based on 200,000,000 coins, we had a coin swap and some were burned after which makes staking at present ROI approx 10-20%

very profitable for staking,
Hi,

May I know what is the block reward per stake?
Rux
legendary
Activity: 1291
Merit: 1024
https://crypto.ba
you can never go wrong with weed coins...and everything involved with it...

i will chip in with 1 eth and see what will happen here Smiley

*SWED*

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
damn... according to my .xls file at less 10k, I was not regular in my book... Yesterday I notice that I loose 40,3 dash (that was darkcoin at this time) I got them in my book but I'can't find the backup wallet... this is to much for me I'm really sad. Thank you for the information have a nice day

No matter which coin you have, you should always make a backup of the private key and store that in a safe place. That way you can never really lose your coins.

In this case a private key would not help. The old chain is no longer functional and all previous version coins were burned or swapped onto the new chain. Old dope coins are lost permanently but you are correct in the general sense... you should always back up your private keys.

Crypto wallets actually do not hold any coins, they are just a combination of public/private keys that allow access to your coins which are stored on the blockchain.
damn... according to my .xls file at less 10k, I was not regular in my book... Yesterday I notice that I loose 40,3 dash (that was darkcoin at this time) I got them in my book but I'can't find the backup wallet... this is to much for me I'm really sad. Thank you for the information have a nice day

No matter which coin you have, you should always make a backup of the private key and store that in a safe place. That way you can never really lose your coins.
Pages:
Jump to: