Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 39. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 100
No time like the present to buy up some dope, whether you are just topping up your stash or are a new investor. Buy Dope Now Smiley
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
damn... according to my .xls file at less 10k, I was not regular in my book... Yesterday I notice that I loose 40,3 dash (that was darkcoin at this time) I got them in my book but I'can't find the backup wallet... this is to much for me I'm really sad. Thank you for the information have a nice day
Hi, dopecoin had a coin swap early this year, it was essential for the security of the dope network,   all coins from previous versions were publically burned after the swap.

Hope you didn't lose too much,

Omg I think I have to smoke less... I got a backup of my old dopecoin wallet sorry
Activity: 309
Merit: 250
Too weird to live,too rare to die ;)
Hmm,this is not potcoin...  Wink
Hi guys !

I found an old wallet on my computer. I like pot and I remember in 2k14 when I was focus on crypto I put a lot in dopecoin ( I don't rember how many, I told you I really like pot HAHAhahaa ! ). I try to download the new release of the wallet but that didn't work, I got some error with my wallet backup, the file modification date is 06/04/2014. Where can I find the old .exe wallet ? thank you in advance for the help and sorry for the bad english
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Is it fine if I post my promotional Steemit blog about SMOKE EXCHANGE here?

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@kriptonoob/there-is-no-business-like-marijuana-business-smoke-exchange-ico

If you like it please upvote, and share to reach more people with this ICO info Wink

Thanks...
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
The Smoke Exchange is now live and running ads on Facebook and Coinmarketcap! Keep an eye out for our branding.

We'll be watching. Any specific adds we can keep on our radar? This way we can support the exchange by clicking on those adds.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
The Smoke Exchange is now live and running ads on Facebook and Coinmarketcap! Keep an eye out for our branding.
Just under 6days to grab the amazing 50% bonus on SMX Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
I am translating the romanian part of Smoke Exchange project and while i was doing that, after i translated the part where it says that deposits and withdrawals will get a 10% bonus , i though to myself.....time to buy some dopecoins...and i did Tongue. Hope smoke exchange will bring some profits on the market.
Activity: 48
Exciting day folks!  Grin
Here are some instructions on how to participate in this ICO:
https://smokeexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Smoke-Exchange-Instructions.pdf

With all the beauty that is happening I expected the price of Dope to go up instead of down. Although that gives the real supporters time to buy extra dope at a nice price, it makes me wonder why the price isn't going up. Any ideas?

It will get there, don't worry.  Just increase your position as you can.  This is just the start and sort of a gift and a homage to us in the crypto sector to show the love back to the community.  

I know the guys at DOPE.  For one thing, Adam (smx ceo) and David (dopecoin ceo) are heavy hitters in the online marketing sphere outside of crypto.  The marketing hasn't started yet (due this week) and that will just be a preliminary stage.  Remember this is first round of funding, so what will begin shortly is just out of pocket funding, after the Pre-ICO there will be additional funding for the main marketing campaign of the actual ICO.

Also you have to realize the scope of this project is to interface with a large industry outside of crypto.  It is hard to gain adoption with any industry outside crypto as they don't understand it yet and generally businesses want to just go with what is known to work and are resistant and wary of new paradigms.  

It can take years to gain adoption, however the MJ industry is blacklisted, for now, from financial services, this forces them to use cash which is bulky, inconvenient, and poses extra cost for security, insurance, and risk to employees safety.  So you see this is a very unique situation where adoption can go extremely smoothly.  Like filling a vacuum.

SMX is a genuis, really.  It provides a strong use case for itself and also for Dopecoin, effectively getting its foot in the door of entire industry while simultaneously, and unwittingly converts them into crypto users overnight.  Once they are participants in this and have the "ah ha!" moment and realize crypto really is a currency (a great one) they will begin to use it in other aspects of their business for payments and transactions.  

Eventually marketing and active sales efforts will take place in the mainstream outside of our little realm we call crypto.  This thing is going to have a long way to run. Don't sell yourself short.

If you really think about it.  How many cryptos right now have realworld use outside of speculation and enthusiast usage?  Bitcoin, yes.  how many more?  you can count that on a hand, but dopecoin is already one of those (see the links at the top of the dopecoin ANN) The fact that very few realize this yet is both astounding and a blessing to us who can enter now.  Once one ponders this they can start to understand the massive implications.

Probably more than you are asking for but I wanted to write it so others can understand what this is here.  If you are just and ICO flipper I think you can do well with this one based on what I know about the core members advertising ability and the fact they have established good credibility for meeting their stated goals.  However I believe the longer term investors stand more to gain.  Regards!
Activity: 308
https://smokeexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Smoke-Exchange-Instructions.pdf

With all the beauty that is happening I expected the price of Dope to go up instead of down. Although that gives the real supporters time to buy extra dope at a nice price, it makes me wonder why the price isn't going up. Any ideas?

I've been with dope since the 130sat range but my guess would be mainly because you can't buy into smoke with dope.  Most of the people that want dope to do well and think smoke exchange will help are already real dope supporters but mainly hold dope.  Therefore in able to participate in the ICO they need to sell their dope in order to buy Ethereum in order to participate.  There could also be the belief that since the developers are focusing on Smoke Exchange instead of DOPE at the moment although it should benefit dope in the long run the smoke token probably has a higher chance of short term gain so some people would be shifting out of Dope short term expecting a drop to probably 500 sats or a bit lower before it starts to gradually come back.  That's my idea of what's happening.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
How can I recover old wallet.dat?

Please join the DopeCoin slack channel where our tech team can help you out.
Hey, I was just wondering will there be any dividends for the long term SMX holders? If yes then how much will be paid?

No, the platform will not be providing any dividends for several reasons. Most importantly we do not want to classify as a security with the new SEC regulations coming into effect. Additionally, we see the value of the token increasing exponentially due to demand as we bring on larger advertisers and the demand for the token grows.

The platform will accept multiple currencies that will then be converted into SMX, due to this reason the platform will always need SMX to operate and as advertisers and publishers pay or get paid in other currencies it will require the platform itself to purchase SMX tokens to operate as it is the only currency used internally by the software.

We are open to new technologies and options that may become available in the future but for the time being, we will operate under these conditions.
Activity: 812
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
Hey, I was just wondering will there be any dividends for the long term SMX holders? If yes then how much will be paid?
Activity: 1
How can I recover old wallet.dat?
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
If you buy DOPE now in anticipation for the formal ICO launch then yes it might gain in value which would allow you to buy more SMX tokens at ICO launch but once DOPE has been exchanged to SMX, there is no retroactive price adjustments or token additions for price appreciation of dope.

Is that what you were referring to?
Pages:
Jump to: