Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 362. (Read 635454 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514
I would not suggest an internal pump from our community, someone is going to lose money. The multipools will get ya.
We are working like crazy to introduce some new innovations guys, thanks for your patience.
Hey guys,

We are just dissecting darkcoins code at the moment and comparing it to fedoracoins coin mixer technology to determine the best option.
Please forgive my absence from the thread as we grind it out.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Stupid, pick it up cheap, but good luck with the pump.

Any updates with the fork, dopey?

FUD SPREADER If Yu want t see fork please CTRL+W cuz i think You are out of info... btw Your "pool" and attack on DopeCoin is awful and non friendly. I don't care if it's Your person or another one from POT team but Your time is over....

I hold a decent stake in DOPE, dipshit.  Dopey himself said he was forking for the anonymizer.  The value of the coin will grow with acceptance in the targeted market, not because a few people dump BTC into pumps.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT

NOT PUMP AND DUMP!

Dopey is currently so busy. A lot of updates coming! Stay tuned guys!

At the moment You can try one of this games:

Dice Game  http://dice.dopecoin.com NEW!
Spinwheel Game http://spin.dopecoin.com NEW!
legendary
Activity: 1246

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Did you see the roonies on him???
i have 1 btc  Cheesy
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I like the idea to manipulate the price, who is with me? may be we can set a time to do it, but first lets see who want to collaborate.

Do you really have the money to do this? Seems to me like a risky business..if you have some 10-20 btc to loose, we are here to take them, and buy back some more dopes Smiley

And btw, I am still mining this despite low prices

I hope it gets higher, "naturally" somehow

We'll see

Grin
Activity: 196
Did you see the roonies on him???
I like the idea to manipulate the price, who is with me? may be we can set a time to do it, but first lets see who want to collaborate.
Activity: 126
I'd love to see dopecoin succeed. Not just for myself (And trust me, I need some wealth and happiness in my life), but for these guys that are putting so much effort into it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
Anyone notice on the Mintpal charts that the green and red bars are alike? Seems kinda fishy to me.

Its because of this:

Always submit Sell Orders with Price Higher than Buy Orders!
[/color]

Sell orders are with LOWER PRICE.... If users will just change this amount to higher buyers will need to put higher orders which means that price will go up and up and up.... but no better is to just put amount of Your few dopecoins mined with 2kb/s and sell cuz BTC for some noobs is just like god!.. this is reason why Digital currency need some restrictions... there is a lot of missing in CC.. let's hope that Dope will survive multipools and it will be good to make own exchange or payment network...
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
That's just market fluctuations and it's not much of a market anyway right now. If someone were to manipulate the price, it would go up Smiley

Whatever happened to that Wolong, I'm wondering  Grin Cheesy

Anyone notice on the Mintpal charts that the green and red bars are alike? Seems kinda fishy to me.
Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.
Great work Rich, upvoting your post now

Agreed! Great work Rich!  upvoted also.

Hey guys, please upvote my post here, not only is it a great sale, but could def use the push from fellow members!

Also once the merchant account is setup, we will have pipe, jars, and glass sales for those who purchase with dopecoin!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/22157c/50_off_spring_sale_on_glasses_mirrors/

Good job!  Cheesy

Thanks guy, Don't you worry, dopecoin pieces to come!
Activity: 126
Activity: 238
Hey guys, please upvote my post here, not only is it a great sale, but could def use the push from fellow members!

Also once the merchant account is setup, we will have pipe, jars, and glass sales for those who purchase with dopecoin!

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/22157c/50_off_spring_sale_on_glasses_mirrors/

Good job!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1512
The Dude Of DopeCoin

Agreed! Great work Rich!  upvoted also.
Just ignore, MissX3M guys, this user is a troll trying to spread FUD.

Activity: 229
We support you for as long as you need.

Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Got myself a shit load of dope for 146. Thank you panic sellers

hahaha Cheesy
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Pool Hash Rate    150.000 KH/s
Pool Efficiency    99.16%
Current Active Workers    2
Current Difficulty    23.79727516
Est. Next Difficulty    3.33498945 (Change in 103 Blocks)
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Network)    7 minutes 8 seconds
Est. Avg. Time per Round (Pool)    147 hours 52 minutes 16 seconds
Est. Shares this Round    97474 (done: 67.07%)
Next Network Block    62538    (Current: 62537)
Last Block Found    60824
Time Since Last Block    36 hours 34 minutes 6 seconds

Huh Huh

150Kh/s isn't exactly killer hash.

I don’t mine scrypt coins anymore.
I think all miners are at official pool that seems to kill small pools ?
Jump to: