Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DopeCoin - DopeCoin is now on Blockfolio Signal - page 40. (Read 635462 times)

Activity: 1008
Merit: 514

Thanks for the clarification. So there are essentially two concurrent incentives to DOPE investment: a 10% point-of-sale bonus, and any price appreciation that occurs between now and the launch of the Smoke Exchange platform.

If DOPE were to double in value between now and then, $100 worth of DOPE would enable you to obtain $220 worth of advertising credits. A couple BTCs invested now could yield quite the profit margin, hence the "free money" you referenced in a previous post.

I think the poll on the top of the page should be, Which coin will increase most in value between now and the end of the year? BTC, ETH or DOPE? Anyone who thinks it's DOPE should invest now so their gains are compounded from now until the launch of the exchange.

sounds good to me....

I think there has been a misunderstanding...

$100 dollars worth of DOPE will give you $110 dollars worth of SMX tokens always. There was no mention of price appreciation.
The platform will launch accepting DOPE, BTC and ETH (and of course SMX) and DopeCoin will be the only currency that provides users with a 10% deposit and withdrawal bonus.
Activity: 147
Merit: 100
DopeCoin! My Green Goddess!

Thanks for the clarification. So there are essentially two concurrent incentives to DOPE investment: a 10% point-of-sale bonus, and any price appreciation that occurs between now and the launch of the Smoke Exchange platform.

If DOPE were to double in value between now and then, $100 worth of DOPE would enable you to obtain $220 worth of advertising credits. A couple BTCs invested now could yield quite the profit margin, hence the "free money" you referenced in a previous post.

I think the poll on the top of the page should be, Which coin will increase most in value between now and the end of the year? BTC, ETH or DOPE? Anyone who thinks it's DOPE should invest now so their gains are compounded from now until the launch of the exchange.

sounds good to me....
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
I think some clarification regarding the 10% bonus would be helpful. Is the bonus credited as the price when the investment in the ICO is made? Or the price at a later time? The bonus is a great idea for more widespread adoption of DOPE, but as a coin that is highly volatile, I'm sure accumulators of DOPE would be wary that a price reversal of the token price would cause them to give that bonus right back, potentially even lose money despite the bonus.
If you can give DOPE investors additional confidence, on top of the bonus, I think upward price movement may begin I'm earnest, rather than very brief run-ups and sell-offs.

Cheers,
Travis

To clarify the bonus given to DopeCoin users....

So the Smoke Exchange platform will operate 100% on the SMX token. You will be able to trade your BTC, ETH or DOPE for SMX tokens to advertise with and DopeCoin will be the only coin that offers a 10% bonus.

For example... If you load your account with $100 worth credit using DopeCoin you will then have access to $110 worth of advertising credits.

I think some clarification regarding the 10% bonus would be helpful. Is the bonus credited as the price when the investment in the ICO is made? Or the price at a later time? The bonus is a great idea for more widespread adoption of DOPE, but as a coin that is highly volatile, I'm sure accumulators of DOPE would be wary that a price reversal of the token price would cause them to give that bonus right back, potentially even lose money despite the bonus.
If you can give DOPE investors additional confidence, on top of the bonus, I think upward price movement may begin I'm earnest, rather than very brief run-ups and sell-offs.

Cheers,
Travis

So the Smoke Exchange platform will operate 100% on the SMX token. You will be able to trade your BTC, ETH or DOPE for SMX tokens to advertise with and DopeCoin will be the only coin that offers a 10% bonus.

For example... If you load your account with $100 worth credit using DopeCoin you will then have access to $110 worth of advertising credits.

Recently wasn't here updates and payments on the project..

Not quite sure what you mean.. There are many updates all over the forum and social media. If you have any questions please let me know.

Cant wait to see the finished platform, but this needs some time...

We already have an alpha version of the platform which can be seen here. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6kvj_m0YA4
The beta version is expected to be released to the public in the first quarter of 2018.
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
Cant wait to see the finished platform, but this needs some time...
Activity: 14
Recently wasn't here updates and payments on the project..

Cheers,
Travis

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
The feeling is electric, I'm on the edge of my seat. can't wait for the ICO Smiley
Pretty cool feeling isn't it ?  Grin
Activity: 74
start go up (before September30)
Activity: 9

Cheers,
Travis
Activity: 7
3 Days to SMX ICO Pre-Sale Smiley Fill your bags with DOPE at these awesome low low prices.
Give better to beggars...
We have 10 days left before the presale launches and things are looking great.
New investors are coming on board and joining the whitelist.
The Smoke Exchange community is growing.
 Make sure you don't miss out on the presale as it offers the largest bonus available for anyone getting involved in the project - 50%

@dopey if ETH gets back up near $400 by Sept 30 will 1 ETH still = 300 SMX?

Yes, we will be using this same formula throughout the entire ICO process.
Activity: 171
3 Days to SMX ICO Pre-Sale Smiley Fill your bags with DOPE at these awesome low low prices.
Activity: 486
Merit: 500
We have 10 days left before the presale launches and things are looking great.
New investors are coming on board and joining the whitelist.
The Smoke Exchange community is growing.
 Make sure you don't miss out on the presale as it offers the largest bonus available for anyone getting involved in the project - 50%

@dopey if ETH gets back up near $400 by Sept 30 will 1 ETH still = 300 SMX?
DopeCoin will be the only currency available on the platform that provides publishers and advertisers with a 10% deposit/withdraw bonus.

This is a tremendous benefit especially for companies spending hundreds of thousands a month on their marketing campaigns. Who doesn't want free money?

Sounds really impressing to me. Count me in  Smiley we will see us at the presale.

Great to have you onboard:)
Activity: 168
Merit: 11
DopeCoin will be the only currency available on the platform that provides publishers and advertisers with a 10% deposit/withdraw bonus.

This is a tremendous benefit especially for companies spending hundreds of thousands a month on their marketing campaigns. Who doesn't want free money?

Sounds really impressing to me. Count me in  Smiley we will see us at the presale.

legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
The Dude Of DopeCoin
Is there a ongoining developemt of dopecoin? Or is the focus full on the advertising platform?
Both are going on now  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1080
Is there a ongoining developemt of dopecoin? Or is the focus full on the advertising platform?

Yes there is ongoing development of DOPE. The Smoke Exchange has been part of the roadmap since the conversion earlier this year and will play a supplemental role to Dope.
Activity: 247
Pages:
Jump to: