Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 15. (Read 3521 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 14
this is like a new application like uber grab or any other transporting app, it seems like it will help a lot of commuter i love the lay outs and application platform. this project has a potential so goodluck

It seems like uber or grab at first but I must say that this DRIVR is wAy better than UBER and grab. This app has some new feature like the use of blockchain as a mode of payment and an advanced AI. And I see that this project will be used by many in the near future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
this is like a new application like uber grab or any other transporting app, it seems like it will help a lot of commuter i love the lay outs and application platform. this project has a potential so goodluck
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I am also from the philippines, yes there are uber and grab in here, but I am looking for more, I am looking for a unique and more advanced app like your project, what people wants is something new, a more interesting project and more easy ways for them to commute. I think this project has it all. There is something similar but, there is uniqueness.

Yes this project was better than grab and uber I think because they have given the power for people to pay with the use of blockchain but is the token will have soon it's own blockchain? or jsut connected to ethereum blockchain? because I think that if this coin will not have it's own blockchain the network of ethereum will be overloaded.

Will all payments be thru DRVR token or do they also accept other coins like btc or ethereum. But also im thinking that the mass commuters are not widely introduced or exposed to blockchain and crypto.
If they only accepts to DRV token or other coins/tokens how can a normal person or commuter without a knowledge about cryptocurrency or without an account of those tokens/coins avail to ride their cab?

This is a good question to be consider. As we all know that only a small percentage of people in the whole world are educated or knows cryptocurrency. How will the team respond in this question? Will you give seminars or a massive promotions to let the people know the existence of DVR and What is the use of the coin?
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Wow this is interesting and great project. When is the start of ICO? And do you bounty campaign? Then can I have the link of campaign?

Pre-ICO already started you can buy DRIVR on there website with a minumum 0.1eth contribution, i think the bounty campaign for twitter and facebook are already closed but some of their bounties are still open.
Maybe this is because this token has great potential to hit in the market.  I am interested to read some of its latest updates and the team developments. I am hoping for its success

Good thing you made a right choice. DRIVR is so interesting to join for. I also waiting for their platform to be released. I would like to use DRIVR rather than UBER and GRAB because of their very nice platform.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
I am also from the philippines, yes there are uber and grab in here, but I am looking for more, I am looking for a unique and more advanced app like your project, what people wants is something new, a more interesting project and more easy ways for them to commute. I think this project has it all. There is something similar but, there is uniqueness.

Yes this project was better than grab and uber I think because they have given the power for people to pay with the use of blockchain but is the token will have soon it's own blockchain? or jsut connected to ethereum blockchain? because I think that if this coin will not have it's own blockchain the network of ethereum will be overloaded.

Will all payments be thru DRVR token or do they also accept other coins like btc or ethereum. But also im thinking that the mass commuters are not widely introduced or exposed to blockchain and crypto.
If they only accepts to DRV token or other coins/tokens how can a normal person or commuter without a knowledge about cryptocurrency or without an account of those tokens/coins avail to ride their cab?
Activity: 227
Wow looks like Many are Interested in this project, Watching this Thread by Reading the Reply are getting you excited when this project will successfuly delivered all the Feature.

don't just read reply from other user here from bitcoin talk instead you must buy driver in their website to be more excited in near future, don't be hesitate to invest in this kind of project that has a big potential.

yeah mate, i join also in ico of this project because i believe in this project that will change the rideshare industry image soon by the power of blockchain technology and the advance feature on drivr.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
DRIVR project is getting closer and closer to reality I hope for everyone that never hesitate to join because as what u can see and read DRIVR will soon come to existence at never miss this big and great opportunity

It's actually currently in existence!!! DRIVR  is real I think this will conquer the token market if this will be live in exchangers!!! Devs are good teams are great the project it self is great

DRIVR is already in existence and they are on the first stop of being the top rideshare project that uses blockchain technology. I am excited as to where this project is heading, give the developers time and if the roadmap is followed or get ahead of it this project will be huge in transportation business!!
Activity: 24
When starts the ICO?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Hi team drivr soon to be next to uber..really excited for this great project..go go drivr ..to the moon😍,
May i ask when is the ico of this project?

if i am not mistaken the ICO of this project will start early march. I do support this project for the potential that is being presented by the team.. Looking forward for the success. I must say good job TEAM. Keep it up Smiley
Activity: 210
Hi team drivr soon to be next to uber..really excited for this great project..go go drivr ..to the moon😍,
May i ask when is the ico of this project?
Activity: 84

i love the free ride.. using the DRIVR token... Smiley now i know this will grown up project.. its big opportunity to buy the token from them. using the etherium blockchain easily payments transferring. and easily tracking how much would i pay for. so this is good for opportunity for asean countries that needed a payments methods that need a cash. so it secure avoid some bad guys to kill people for paper money.. for this DRIVR token will be safe also the driver and the user. realiblity, security, fast transaction, easily tracking, low transaction fees, highly valuable to community and great dev with support and partnership this is a good bond to the companies of transpo group. companies. this well grown up . good to participate . we support on you. DRIVR token. good project with good to the community.. making sense to the community aspects of daily lives..
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
At first I thought this project addresses to drivers and something related to them will be done. After so many days many decided to open the thread to read what is all about as main initial coin offering is approaching fast. It is going to compete directly with Uber this what I have impression as well. This token will be used as fuel inside the network which can make it valuable.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io

Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Wow this is interesting and great project. When is the start of ICO? And do you bounty campaign? Then can I have the link of campaign?

Pre-ICO already started you can buy DRIVR on there website with a minumum 0.1eth contribution, i think the bounty campaign for twitter and facebook are already closed but some of their bounties are still open.
Maybe this is because this token has great potential to hit in the market.  I am interested to read some of its latest updates and the team developments. I am hoping for its success
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
I am now reading again this thread hoping for update cause I believe that it is very efficient way to reduce traffic plus the mere fact that some commuters are not secured on the vehicle where they are riding , i am hoping for the updates on this thread especially the downloadable app in android and ios, hope it will be release  thanks
Just like you sir, I am also hopeful of the success of the upcoming launch of the application and am confident that this project will come to exist and disrupt the existing rulers!
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
We have seen the success of Uber, and the sharing of the block chain mode needs further development, waiting for your update.

Good Job.. its a good for the project for the publics hoping well launch for now. the new payments with the power of blockchain. Drivers are now waking up of new generation a new future a decentralized payments, a high revenue.. DRIVR token.
I will make an articles on this to grown up its pupularitiies of public a token that can pay to UBER or GRAB.
Thanks to the Dev. and CEO . well done guys.. good project will be on it .... to help the community and economy of travel.
Smiley GOOD JOB GUYS!..

You can join the article bounty from their bounty Thread still managed by the one who managed this ANN Thread.

You are Right! With DRIVR, it will be the first project or platform in the rideshre industry to have a unique type of payment. DRIVR tokens! More power!
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
this project is absolutely unique and looks very promising, really and helping the whole world not just the drivers, i really think everyone needs it.ill keeep my eyes on this.good luck
Yes it has a good potential to hit in the market because it was all about the good welfare among drivers and also with commuters.  So I will keep an eye on it.
Activity: 196
DRIVR Network app for panic and emergency button that has send to the police and ofcourse family members of the passenger is one of the rideshare most unique features but of  it is neccessary to download this app for security reason,thats why i am still here to support this project.i am hoping with good servive and waiting for more update about this project.

DRIVR token then will have access to our personal details, ie family members and address already contradicts the decentralized quality of the block chain. But in the name of transportation safety, I will still opt or vote for this service to push through. Good luck team.
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
DRIVR project is getting closer and closer to reality I hope for everyone that never hesitate to join because as what u can see and read DRIVR will soon come to existence at never miss this big and great opportunity

It's actually currently in existence!!! DRIVR  is real I think this will conquer the token market if this will be live in exchangers!!! Devs are good teams are great the project it self is great
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
Pages:
Jump to: