Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 16. (Read 3521 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Wow looks like Many are Interested in this project, Watching this Thread by Reading the Reply are getting you excited when this project will successfuly delivered all the Feature.

don't just read reply from other user here from bitcoin talk instead you must buy driver in their website to be more excited in near future, don't be hesitate to invest in this kind of project that has a big potential.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10
DRIVR Network app for panic and emergency button that has send to the police and ofcourse family members of the passenger is one of the rideshare most unique features but of  it is neccessary to download this app for security reason,thats why i am still here to support this project.i am hoping with good servive and waiting for more update about this project.
Activity: 125
I am now reading again this thread hoping for update cause I believe that it is very efficient way to reduce traffic plus the mere fact that some commuters are not secured on the vehicle where they are riding , i am hoping for the updates on this thread especially the downloadable app in android and ios, hope it will be release  thanks
the Drivr app will release as soon as everything is settled we should wait for new updates and read the white paper at the same time for the mean time lets have full support to DRIVR for successful future
Activity: 106
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
I am now reading again this thread hoping for update cause I believe that it is very efficient way to reduce traffic plus the mere fact that some commuters are not secured on the vehicle where they are riding , i am hoping for the updates on this thread especially the downloadable app in android and ios, hope it will be release  thanks
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

Maybe just like UBER and GRAB, they have all the information of their drivers in order for the safety of the passengers. And we do also see the name and face of the driver we are calling for. We can be sure that our drivers are good and don't have a bad record.
Activity: 227
Wow looks like Many are Interested in this project, Watching this Thread by Reading the Reply are getting you excited when this project will successfuly delivered all the Feature.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
Except the good quality  service that rideshare offer to the public, Drivr Network can definitely be a good option for investment in the cryptocurrency market?how much the price of DVR per token?
 I think if you are asking for the DRIVR price when its in market actually even me cant say the price because everything is possible Smiley we should keep on supporting DRIVR for good product when its in market. DRIVR had its unique concept and very first app for commuter who accepts token payment . this enough for me to full support on DRIVR
I hope this project can be a great help with both the commuters and the drivers. This project can be done if we will support so hoping this could be successful one. A lot of people can be of benefit when this project launch. Let us support this and make it happen.
I think it will be succeed in the near future because this project has so many supporters and one of them is me and because of that this project could be recognize and be broad.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
maybe its ok to suggest to the team to partner to groups of public transportation owner where they want to push this project.
and discuss the advantage of using blockchain technology and drver network to public transportation.

that is a very good suggestion i think it is also a good marketing strategy
so the public can be familiar and can adopt to the system in a span of time.

yes it would be a good marketing strategy specially if they target the big company that caters huge volume of commuters
Activity: 434
X-Block.io

This project is like UBER and Grab? But i think this is much hi-tech because you use the blockchain technology. So of i will use the this apps, my payment on DRIVR is your token right? Hope this will implement on our country too.

That's correct , it will use DVR Tokens, Where is your country?

My country is Philippines, We have Uber and Grab here but not like your project,It use blockchain technology to make fast and easy. This will be great if you can implement here on our country too. And then where can i see you apps for mobile?
It is much better to have some options aside from uber and grab in order for them to be updated always in their services given to commuters because in business if there is competitions one must be in updates in order to have many costumers delighted and gives th satisfaction.

I am also from the philippines, yes there are uber and grab in here, but I am looking for more, I am looking for a unique and more advanced app like your project, what people wants is something new, a more interesting project and more easy ways for them to commute. I think this project has it all. There is something similar but, there is uniqueness.

Yes it is, so maybe decided to make this project bring many trouble to passengers to help people especially to cryto users. The way of this project is to help and to speed up service to their clients.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
I am also from the philippines, yes there are uber and grab in here, but I am looking for more, I am looking for a unique and more advanced app like your project, what people wants is something new, a more interesting project and more easy ways for them to commute. I think this project has it all. There is something similar but, there is uniqueness.

Yes this project was better than grab and uber I think because they have given the power for people to pay with the use of blockchain but is the token will have soon it's own blockchain? or jsut connected to ethereum blockchain? because I think that if this coin will not have it's own blockchain the network of ethereum will be overloaded.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14

This project is like UBER and Grab? But i think this is much hi-tech because you use the blockchain technology. So of i will use the this apps, my payment on DRIVR is your token right? Hope this will implement on our country too.

My country is Philippines, We have Uber and Grab here but not like your project,It use blockchain technology to make fast and easy. This will be great if you can implement here on our country too. And then where can i see you apps for mobile?
It is much better to have some options aside from uber and grab in order for them to be updated always in their services given to commuters because in business if there is competitions one must be in updates in order to have many costumers delighted and gives th satisfaction.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
We have seen the success of Uber, and the sharing of the block chain mode needs further development, waiting for your update.

Good Job.. its a good for the project for the publics hoping well launch for now. the new payments with the power of blockchain. Drivers are now waking up of new generation a new future a decentralized payments, a high revenue.. DRIVR token.
I will make an articles on this to grown up its pupularitiies of public a token that can pay to UBER or GRAB.
Thanks to the Dev. and CEO . well done guys.. good project will be on it .... to help the community and economy of travel.
Smiley GOOD JOB GUYS!..
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

The DRIVR application features an integrated Fiat and DVR Token Wallet. We will also be adding some exciting features such as crypto exchangers shortly after the 1st release. The question is when will be the releasing of wallets? is it applicable in the Philippines or only chosen country?

I think after the ICO they will releasing the wallets and applicable worldwide because as long as you have their address you can copy it and save it in MEW or other token wallet that is related to them.
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Hi team I read the whitepaper and the option to for passengerrs to have DRIVERS as their favorites on the app caught my attention. I really liked the idea because not only passengers can select the drivers they are accustomed to but also they can contact those drivers they wanted if there are planned outings. Cheers to this project!!

thanks for your endorsement, it gives the drivers and passengers a better interactive immersive experience. 
Activity: 294
Merit: 252

Activity: 125
Hi team I read the whitepaper and the option to for passengerrs to have DRIVERS as their favorites on the app caught my attention. I really liked the idea because not only passengers can select the drivers they are accustomed to but also they can contact those drivers they wanted if there are planned outings. Cheers to this project!!

This is a great project please continue to support DRIVR so that our goal can achieve many commuters and drivers can help this project. The uniqueness and authenticity of the DRIVR is enough proof to give our support Smiley Keep promoting to your friends and families Cheers DEV and Team of DRIVR.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Except the good quality  service that rideshare offer to the public, Drivr Network can definitely be a good option for investment in the cryptocurrency market?how much the price of DVR per token?
 I think if you are asking for the DRIVR price when its in market actually even me cant say the price because everything is possible Smiley we should keep on supporting DRIVR for good product when its in market. DRIVR had its unique concept and very first app for commuter who accepts token payment . this enough for me to full support on DRIVR
I hope this project can be a great help with both the commuters and the drivers. This project can be done if we will support so hoping this could be successful one. A lot of people can be of benefit when this project launch. Let us support this and make it happen.
Activity: 316
What is O.B.D or DRIVR Onboard Device,what is the use of this device,is the driver or the owner of the car will provide this kind of device to install their cars and how much it cost?
Activity: 434
X-Block.io

The DRIVR application features an integrated Fiat and DVR Token Wallet. We will also be adding some exciting features such as crypto exchangers shortly after the 1st release. The question is when will be the releasing of wallets? is it applicable in the Philippines or only chosen country?

The wallet will work anywhere, if you notice also on our roadmap, there is a stand alone wallet coming too.

stand alone? meaning an offline or what? when will it be possible to the public are the devs working on it sir?

stand alone awesome but seems like we still need to have internet connection to access the wallet, but its not possible if they are good programmer they can still make a way to access their wallet offline and pay bills to driver offline in near future hehe its just only my thought but i keep watching this project

I am a programmer too but if they use or make offline wallet there will be a possibility to hack or bug the available balance and it will  be not possible to send a token offline if so then if some trained persons will handle use their app then they will have a great loss because most of offline application are vulnerable since there are no interaction with the network I think it's impossible I would suggest they would just make a cold wallet or hardware wallet that would be more way safe than making an stand alone wallet.

if they really want to create stand alone and offline wallet they will! there is no impossible when it comes in programming especially today the technology become high tech.
Pages:
Jump to: