Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 17. (Read 3521 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 113
Hi team drivr,do u have bounty for this project?.i want to join for fb and twitter bounty,i really like the concept of this project..i feel it will be successful same as uber😊

i also hope that they had  bounty for twitter facebook, and telegram because this is a unique project this will be successful after ICO im hoping they release bounty campaign program Smiley

they have bounty camp. for twitter and facebook but its already done. but their still available bounty camp. for drivr if you think you can do there task you can able to join check this out https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyicodrivr-network-ai-rideshare-official-bounty-thread-2861389
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
how much per coin offfering in presale???
Maximum and minimum?
If there restricted country to participate on ICO or presale?

Do i need to register in KYC/AMLA?? before participation
or i just need to be whitelisted?

I just wanted to know all about when i go to participate on presale.
When's the conference on this and where?Huh

Please bear with me.. im sorry for the questions. i just wanted to all about. i want to participate

..how many DRVR token i get when i have 1 etherium for my payments???

DRIVR NETWORK TEAM! YOU DONE A GREAT PROJECT...

I WANNA BUY YOUR TOKENS.... PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN ITS PRESS CONFERENCE.. OR WHERE IT IS..
sorry for uppercase letters. im just excited in here

Yes, China , Singapore and USA cannot participate
No KYC
No whitelist
Conference ?  We will be joining conferences once our application is soft launched.
1 ETH = 20,000 DVR (plus bonus 10% currently) - so 22,000 DVR tokens
You can buy ONLY from our website https://drivr.network 

Thanks for your questions.
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
Hi team drivr,do u have bounty for this project?.i want to join for fb and twitter bounty,i really like the concept of this project..i feel it will be successful same as uber😊

i also hope that they had  bounty for twitter facebook, and telegram because this is a unique project this will be successful after ICO im hoping they release bounty campaign program Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
Everytime i always want to see this thread,because i want to know more about this project actually im also commuters i want to use more easily and comfortable transaction,so for me DRIVR network can give it all.

Yes mate, I think This project will make it easier for you and you will be comfortable in riding DRIVR cars. This project is doing its best to succeed. I am also a commuter and every time I go to one place or another I wish to have an easier way ov transportation, and I think DRIVR has it all and a crypto as a payment will make it unique.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
Everytime i always want to see this thread,because i want to know more about this project actually im also commuters i want to use more easily and comfortable transaction,so for me DRIVR network can give it all.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
how much per coin offfering in presale???
Maximum and minimum?
If there restricted country to participate on ICO or presale?

Do i need to register in KYC/AMLA?? before participation
or i just need to be whitelisted?

I just wanted to know all about when i go to participate on presale.
When's the conference on this and where?Huh

Please bear with me.. im sorry for the questions. i just wanted to all about. i want to participate

..how many DRVR token i get when i have 1 etherium for my payments???

DRIVR NETWORK TEAM! YOU DONE A GREAT PROJECT...

I WANNA BUY YOUR TOKENS.... PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHEN ITS PRESS CONFERENCE.. OR WHERE IT IS..
sorry for uppercase letters. im just excited in here
Activity: 59
looking forward this drivr network app will be availble here in Ph.coz now a days the passengers getting bigger and crowded.coz drivr network will help all the passengers make their journey much easier.
Activity: 99
Interesting project..nice to hear this.. hope they introduce this here in the Philippines. The concept of this project will sure attracts different investors.. Using blockchain technology in public trasportation will benefits us all especially the public commuters..Nowadays people always seeking for convenience when travelling less hassle for the commuter.. DRIVR NETWORK would  be definitely embrace and will easy adopt by many people because of the advatages of this project.

GOODLUCK TO DRIVR NETWORK TEAM!  Wishing you  a SUCCESS!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Except the good quality  service that rideshare offer to the public, Drivr Network can definitely be a good option for investment in the cryptocurrency market?how much the price of DVR per token?

I think so, too. Because if their project of having a transportation services will be success, people will surely invest to them and also on cryptocurrency market and the price will vary when the supply and demand occurs.
Activity: 210
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
Why isn't this project on ICOdrops?  Smiley Just curious.

Good question, you will find that we are on a lot of ICO sites, however the marketing team would have made that decision.
Activity: 461
Merit: 14
quarkchain.io
The concept of this platform is quite interesting.
All industry centers, continue to improve services with online based and cashless
Includes the online transport service, which uses online payments and online service calls.
Services like this should have ease and advantages for users.
And the service most effective solution for mobile and internet device users.
Perhaps the features that can be developed are to increase the promo trips sparingly, courier booking service
and the ease for app service users to fill Token wallet by using
credit cards, bank transfers, or through some minimarkets.
thereby, waiting for further development, and update information.
Good luck
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram
Why isn't this project on ICOdrops?  Smiley Just curious.

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

The DRIVR application features an integrated Fiat and DVR Token Wallet. We will also be adding some exciting features such as crypto exchangers shortly after the 1st release. The question is when will be the releasing of wallets? is it applicable in the Philippines or only chosen country?

The wallet will work anywhere, if you notice also on our roadmap, there is a stand alone wallet coming too.

That is a convenient way in commuting. Cash less travels and a fastest way of payments is a very helpful one. I will be waiting for the stand alone wallet to be release. This project is an exciting one, I like to see its rapid growth day by day. Good Job DVR team. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 227
maybe its ok to suggest to the team to partner to groups of public transportation owner where they want to push this project.
and discuss the advantage of using blockchain technology and drver network to public transportation.

good suggestion mate, so that the group of public transportation will aware about this type of project/technology and can adopt as soon as possible, partnering with the group  and conducting training will be very helpful.
maybe its ok to suggest to the team to partner to groups of public transportation owner where they want to push this project.
and discuss the advantage of using blockchain technology and drver network to public transportation.

That could be a great idea since the drivers are longing for this kind of project wherein they can be easily do their job and make them inspire in their daily duties as drivers. This project if realize a lot of people can earn time and have easy doing in their daily trip using this program.

Agreed this is a helpful idea im hoping for DRIVR TEAM will hear this out it will help not only DRIVR but also the community itself. If Public Transportation owners agreed to the DRIVR Team this will make difference it not only going to be huge but also it will attract more investors Smiley This is a very great idea Smiley
Except the good quality  service that rideshare offer to the public, Drivr Network can definitely be a good option for investment in the cryptocurrency market?how much the price of DVR per token?
 I think if you are asking for the DRIVR price when its in market actually even me cant say the price because everything is possible Smiley we should keep on supporting DRIVR for good product when its in market. DRIVR had its unique concept and very first app for commuter who accepts token payment . this enough for me to full support on DRIVR
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

I think they should include a real time tracking and security measures for each drivers same goes to customers so they can guarantee that the passenger will got home safe same with the drivers because we can't tell people nowadays the bad guy sometimes is the driver and sometimes the passengers. so I think that the real time tracking will help this a lot in terms of their safety and security.Features that I think uber and grab don't implement well.

Up on this one. Totally agree, this is a good suggestion for the passenger's safety, and because it is build on a blockchain, everyone will be able to track it. But my concern also is, what if everyone can track it, can the creepers easily know where one person is?

Another concern should be dealt with. Data accumulated through blockchain should not be disclosed to anyone unless otherwise provided by any trial for cases on process. Because somehow, hackers or persons with bad intentions can use data from the passenger to monitor where he or she is going to. Good questions guys. I hope do also someone knowledgeable enough will be answering his or her thoughts about our suggestions.

Yup, this is kind of a big deal for every passengers, but i think the dev team have already solutions on this one, i hope. Maybe each passenger can add a designated person who can track her or him, say a family member that can be added to the app as contact person so the passenger can be tracked or monitored.
I think this part will be up for reconsideration. I totally agree that security of passengers will be a big factor especially that they are integrating blockchain technology with this project, but I know the developers will look into it and I know they will figure out an option regarding this concern.

Yes for sure they are looking into every angle to provide the best for both drivers and passengers. Hope this project will be used in majority of countries where commuting is a big problem, this project has real use case.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252

That could be a great idea since the drivers are longing for this kind of project wherein they can be easily do their job and make them inspire in their daily duties as drivers. This project if realize a lot of people can earn time and have easy doing in their daily trip using this program.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
I hope this would be available in our country (Philippines). This could be more suitable than UBER and GRAB. Much easy and comfortable to use and also easy to pay ride-share fees thru the use of their blockchain.

yes I think it will be better with those 2 provider because it doesn't support crypto payments and so hard to pay if you don't have cash then this project  is good I think it can help people so much
If this will be in real here in the Philippines a lot of commuters will be happy then. Traffics maybe can be controlled and commuters may reach to their destination in a few moments only not to wait for a long time due to the good mood between drivers and their passengers. Hopefully it will.
Pages:
Jump to: