Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 18. (Read 3521 times)

Activity: 150
Merit: 11
maybe its ok to suggest to the team to partner to groups of public transportation owner where they want to push this project.
and discuss the advantage of using blockchain technology and drver network to public transportation.

that is a very good suggestion i think it is also a good marketing strategy
so the public can be familiar and can adopt to the system in a span of time.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
maybe its ok to suggest to the team to partner to groups of public transportation owner where they want to push this project.
and discuss the advantage of using blockchain technology and drver network to public transportation.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Asian country will be  interested on it.. using this DRIVR TOKEN for payments is UBER or GRAB. Parthnership with this companies lead to great payment methods powered of blockchain.
Free Rides with certain payment using this token easily track down what should to pay or how many pieces of it. Smiley Great application soon to rise on this. Smiley powered by blockchain.
This method of payments is great. KEEP THE PROJECT GOING ON. THUMBS UP! GREAT IDEA GREAT TEAM ALSO..

I love it when it rise im so excited...
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
I hope this would be available in our country (Philippines). This could be more suitable than UBER and GRAB. Much easy and comfortable to use and also easy to pay ride-share fees thru the use of their blockchain.
Yes im also hoping this will be available in the Philippines because now a days as commuters we need a fast and reliable way to get a cab for transportation also safety is very important. Im sure Team/Dev of DRIVR will hear our proposal that DRIVR will be available in the Philippines Smiley
Activity: 476
Student Coin
I hope this would be available in our country (Philippines). This could be more suitable than UBER and GRAB. Much easy and comfortable to use and also easy to pay ride-share fees thru the use of their blockchain.
In the Philippines there are so much communicators so it could help well in this country, and i think it give a comfortable services because you can pay your transaction trough blockchain.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

The DRIVR application features an integrated Fiat and DVR Token Wallet. We will also be adding some exciting features such as crypto exchangers shortly after the 1st release. The question is when will be the releasing of wallets? is it applicable in the Philippines or only chosen country?

The wallet will work anywhere, if you notice also on our roadmap, there is a stand alone wallet coming too.

stand alone? meaning an offline or what? when will it be possible to the public are the devs working on it sir?

stand alone awesome but seems like we still need to have internet connection to access the wallet, but its not possible if they are good programmer they can still make a way to access their wallet offline and pay bills to driver offline in near future hehe its just only my thought but i keep watching this project

I am a programmer too but if they use or make offline wallet there will be a possibility to hack or bug the available balance and it will  be not possible to send a token offline if so then if some trained persons will handle use their app then they will have a great loss because most of offline application are vulnerable since there are no interaction with the network I think it's impossible I would suggest they would just make a cold wallet or hardware wallet that would be more way safe than making an stand alone wallet.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

The DRIVR application features an integrated Fiat and DVR Token Wallet. We will also be adding some exciting features such as crypto exchangers shortly after the 1st release. The question is when will be the releasing of wallets? is it applicable in the Philippines or only chosen country?

The wallet will work anywhere, if you notice also on our roadmap, there is a stand alone wallet coming too.

stand alone? meaning an offline or what? when will it be possible to the public are the devs working on it sir?

stand alone awesome but seems like we still need to have internet connection to access the wallet, but its not possible if they are good programmer they can still make a way to access their wallet offline and pay bills to driver offline in near future hehe its just only my thought but i keep watching this project
Activity: 434
X-Block.io

Successes in your project, I hope you keep the community informed in each of your notifications, you should make a great unit with good incentives and it will grow like foam ...

We have a team editing some team videos that we will begin releasing next week, we can't wait to share them with the community.

That's a good update from you bounty manager. Hopefully you will continue to keep up with this project and to attract more investors to invest in this project. I can not wait  the release of your video about the DRIVR project.

The videos are with our editor now, so next few days we will stagger the release and then we will continue to do weekly/fortnightly updates.

That a good new. Hope you continue to update us here so this will be day by day active. We will wait for you videos to release and hope that you video presentation will hook other investor to invest with this wonderful project.
Activity: 316
 Except the good quality  service that rideshare offer to the public, Drivr Network can definitely be a good option for investment in the cryptocurrency market?how much the price of DVR per token?

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

Activity: 136
It seems to be an interesting project. It could be a good investiment!
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Due to the advance technology of this service it is very important thing specialy to the drivr driver is to have a wifi connection.do you require in every car to have an wifi connection at the time the passenger can use it too?

I think the provider of this service is thinking of it too. Because how can a certain passenger will be able to communicate this so called cabs or rather taxis if they dont have access to internet. And how can we pay them through DRVR token if they dont internet inside the cab. Therefore, the cab must have internet access inside the car and maybe the passenger could actually use of the service as well.
Activity: 59

yes I think it will be better with those 2 provider because it doesn't support crypto payments and so hard to pay if you don't have cash then this project  is good I think it can help people so much
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Activity: 168
If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

I think they should include a real time tracking and security measures for each drivers same goes to customers so they can guarantee that the passenger will got home safe same with the drivers because we can't tell people nowadays the bad guy sometimes is the driver and sometimes the passengers. so I think that the real time tracking will help this a lot in terms of their safety and security.Features that I think uber and grab don't implement well.

Up on this one. Totally agree, this is a good suggestion for the passenger's safety, and because it is build on a blockchain, everyone will be able to track it. But my concern also is, what if everyone can track it, can the creepers easily know where one person is?

Another concern should be dealt with. Data accumulated through blockchain should not be disclosed to anyone unless otherwise provided by any trial for cases on process. Because somehow, hackers or persons with bad intentions can use data from the passenger to monitor where he or she is going to. Good questions guys. I hope do also someone knowledgeable enough will be answering his or her thoughts about our suggestions.

Yup, this is kind of a big deal for every passengers, but i think the dev team have already solutions on this one, i hope. Maybe each passenger can add a designated person who can track her or him, say a family member that can be added to the app as contact person so the passenger can be tracked or monitored.
I think this part will be up for reconsideration. I totally agree that security of passengers will be a big factor especially that they are integrating blockchain technology with this project, but I know the developers will look into it and I know they will figure out an option regarding this concern.
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
hm, looks like this app is the same as UBER and GRAB application, but i hope this app would be more easy and comfortable to use rather than those 2 other ride-sharing application...

The user interface, even though similar to other ride shares has some tricks up its sleeve.  All will be revealed on app launch.  We will open a Beta testing sign up on drivr.network shortly and alert through Bitcointalkforum and also twitter and telegram.  So please stay tuned to those developments.

Good news for the beta testing of the app!! I would love to be a part of it as I am looking forward to try and get ahead of this project. I would love to be part of the first people to engage in your app and have a review on it. I will wait for further announcement about it though. Nicely done team!!!

I totally agree with you mate! I want to download the app as soon as possible. Participating in beta testing will be a good idea because many people are looking forward in this project. So many people wants to get ahead and learn about the app first.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
This is also the way in which transactions between driver and commuters are very quick. This can build a very strong relationships between the passengers and the drivers. Hoping to be a successful project that can really helps anybody.
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

I think they should include a real time tracking and security measures for each drivers same goes to customers so they can guarantee that the passenger will got home safe same with the drivers because we can't tell people nowadays the bad guy sometimes is the driver and sometimes the passengers. so I think that the real time tracking will help this a lot in terms of their safety and security.Features that I think uber and grab don't implement well.

Up on this one. Totally agree, this is a good suggestion for the passenger's safety, and because it is build on a blockchain, everyone will be able to track it. But my concern also is, what if everyone can track it, can the creepers easily know where one person is?

Another concern should be dealt with. Data accumulated through blockchain should not be disclosed to anyone unless otherwise provided by any trial for cases on process. Because somehow, hackers or persons with bad intentions can use data from the passenger to monitor where he or she is going to. Good questions guys. I hope do also someone knowledgeable enough will be answering his or her thoughts about our suggestions.

Yup, this is kind of a big deal for every passengers, but i think the dev team have already solutions on this one, i hope. Maybe each passenger can add a designated person who can track her or him, say a family member that can be added to the app as contact person so the passenger can be tracked or monitored.
Pages:
Jump to: