Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 24. (Read 3557 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
In which social media the airdrop will announce?

Realy? I think they dont have an airdrop ive never heard of it when i first read this announcement. Let me know if they realy anounce that one and im willing to participate also in airdrop.

As I read on their post ,they will announce the airdrop shortly. I would like to participate in their airdrop also. Let us wait for their further announcement about the airdrop.
Activity: 316
Merit: 10

As I read on your whitepaper one of the things I wanted was giving DRIVR a priority to the safety of passengers especially women, I would support your project because of the wonderful passenger service goals.looking forward to the success of this project.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
does the apps is ready to download? it is downloadble by android users? since this is token is related to transportation,can we use drivr network token as payment for transpo?
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
I hope they will be having a Free wi-fi in their DRIVR vehicle, so that the passenger wouldn't be worried of paying if he does not have an internet on his phone. I hope this project will be available in our country.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113

they ain't announce it yet, you can follow them to their social media account to be updated about the upcoming airdrop, if you have eth you can buy DRIVR token in their website.
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
DRIVR iffer both great things from using in daily life as an easy cashless mode of payment for your transportation ang give us the power to trade and earn in the market in other words we can't only use in every day life but also to sustaine our needs for everyday life that is one great thing about DRIVR
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
[quote author=titteringtacos link=topic=2825114.msg30625428#ms
I think drivr become a mode of payment just like credit card. when people use drivr services, people will charge fees via drivr token just like fiat money..
[/quote]

I kinda agreeb with you in some ways DRIVR toke might be like this but the features it posses is far more great than other token it's not just a simple tokem where you can use to trade but you can also use it to help you in every day living and give you efficiency in payments with your transportation
Activity: 227

Realy? I think they dont have an airdrop ive never heard of it when i first read this announcement. Let me know if they realy anounce that one and im willing to participate also in airdrop.

As you Can See In The First Post Lower Part That They Will Announce the Schedule for Airdrop Shortly, so Lets Just Wait The Announcement. For Now Lets Just Watch for the Progress of This Project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
how drivr compete with another transport company using fiat, which is almost every passenger using fiat money to pay for their transpotation fee?
I think drivr become a mode of payment just like credit card. when people use drivr services, people will charge fees via drivr token just like fiat money..

Being able to give a cash less transactions in using DRIVR is a very important part in this world. It will ease the burden in carrying fiat money in your travel and that makes life easier than before. I must tell I really like the concept of this project and hoping that this will coin will have it success. Cheers Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Will this be an Uber look alike or competitor? Because the idea is somewhat similar to those rideshare applications, the only difference is the mode of payment where DRIVR can accept fiat and has their own tokens to serve as payment while Uber only accepts fiat money?

one of the good features of DRIVR app is mode of payment. Yes it could be look a like in some way but generally its all different the DRIVR adopts blockchain technology.
That would be great idea.  A very interesting project that could help drivers and not only with them as well as the passenger for not getting hard for them to look for drivers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
My concerns lies most on the public transportation drivers because my father was once a public transportation driver before. I just wonder if this works on my country too, as I have foes that belongs. I'm from the Philippines btw
We will hope everything would by great as this campaign is still going on and most of the members are very active in joining this bounty cmpaign
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
how drivr compete with another transport company using fiat, which is almost every passenger using fiat money to pay for their transpotation fee?
That could be true. This token has the potential to hit when appear to the market. The developer is very active and is willing to help each member.

Activity: 196
I hope it will be able to optimize the traffic situation in major cities around the globe.

What an amazing idea you have there, solution to road traffic. Who knows maybe one day we can travel from one place to another as fast as transferring your token from one wallet to another. Smiley
Activity: 125
Will this be an Uber look alike or competitor? Because the idea is somewhat similar to those rideshare applications, the only difference is the mode of payment where DRIVR can accept fiat and has their own tokens to serve as payment while Uber only accepts fiat money?

one of the good features of DRIVR app is mode of payment. Yes it could be look a like in some way but generally its all different the DRIVR adopts blockchain technology.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
So, what will you do to those drivers who don't know about cryptos or blackchains but want to be a part of this said project? Will you introduce them to the cryptoworld and teach them about the crypto and the mode of payment in this DRIVR project?

One concern to be focus on by the team. Because as what we know, there are still a lot of people our there who does not know bitcoin especially the cryptocurrency as a whole. Because they might accept these persons to become employees., there should be a time allocated for seminars and symposiums about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 316
how drivr compete with another transport company using fiat, which is almost every passenger using fiat money to pay for their transportation fee?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Will the driver of accepts bitcoin or other crypto currencies or only DRIVR token?
I think the mode of payment to be used upon launching will be the DRVR token, fiat currency, bitcoin and they plan to add more in the future. I so admire this project because the roadmap is clear and straightforward.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
So, what will you do to those drivers who don't know about cryptos or blackchains but want to be a part of this said project? Will you introduce them to the cryptoworld and teach them about the crypto and the mode of payment in this DRIVR project?

Maybe they will conduct simenar in some place and make some leader in any part of the world that accept this tokens teach in drivers and operators or even pasengers to use this good flatform.
Pages:
Jump to: