Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 22. (Read 3525 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
How Can we Avail the DRIVR network Car? is there any minimum drivr token to purchase or hold to avail that card? its look like powered by visa so DRIVR can also Convertable  to fiat?

Hope You Can Answer This, Because  if Drivr Token can Convert to Fiat This Will be Great by Using Drivr to RideShare and Can Also Convert to Fiat. so I want to Clear this Thing.

Possibly their is many a feature in the application that can merely convert DRIVR tokens to FIAT. But still we can use DRIVR tokens as payment for transporatation for DRIVR accredited vehicles. If you forgot to bring your wallet but always have your cellphone with you, you can always use the token. Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
i wonder,how about the benefits of it in the passenger and the driver,is the passenger could have discount when they use it? And also the drivers they could earn more when they use it?

it will benefits both driver in passenger if development DRIVR team can implement all the features that is written in their whitepaper.

Agreed it will benefits both passenger and the driver. DRIVR are made not only for the good of company but also the community you can see in white paper for further more infomation about DRIVR read it and you will find it interesting Smiley
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
Dev After  7 days private  pre-sale pre ICO and main ICO do you planning to have an airdrop?and what about the drivr mobile application when will be available to download in google play and play store?

If there will be an airdrop I would like to participate on it, and if ever I have their coin I would like to hold it because this project has a potential and I hope I can use that coin someday as a payment for my transportation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
i wonder,how about the benefits of it in the passenger and the driver,is the passenger could have discount when they use it? And also the drivers they could earn more when they use it?

it will benefits both driver in passenger if development DRIVR team can implement all the features that is written in their whitepaper.
Activity: 434
X-Block.io
its look like competition is being taught from Grab and Uber,what is the real edge of drivr network from other transportation app? what are your future plans  to promote and attract more investors of this project? where is the physicla office of drivr network?

Yes, but the DRIVR project is more high tech and more innovative. And to attract more investors of this project is the unique rideshare. But I'm also waiting for more updates on their project, Hope it will help this project be successful because the people here are so active.
Activity: 316
Dev After  7 days private  pre-sale pre ICO and main ICO do you planning to have an airdrop?and what about the drivr mobile application when will be available to download in google play and play store?
Activity: 227
How Can we Avail the DRIVR network Car? is there any minimum drivr token to purchase or hold to avail that card? its look like powered by visa so DRIVR can also Convertable  to fiat?

Hope You Can Answer This, Because  if Drivr Token can Convert to Fiat This Will be Great by Using Drivr to RideShare and Can Also Convert to Fiat. so I want to Clear this Thing.
Activity: 434
X-Block.io
I hope they will be having a Free wi-fi in their DRIVR vehicle, so that the passenger wouldn't be worried of paying if he does not have an internet on his phone. I hope this project will be available in our country.
Yeah i think they will have a free wi-fi on their project. Because first of all when we no mobile connection we cannot access their mobile app, Hope that they will add on the project that free wi-fi so we can easly access their app and we can pay on it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Very interesting project for all drivers and commuters. I am hoping that it would be a great help for them in their daily route and destinations. This project can be  a successful program for us in our daily trip as commuters.
Activity: 476
Student Coin
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
its look like competition is being taught from Grab and Uber,what is the real edge of drivr network from other transportation app? what are your future plans  to promote and attract more investors of this project? where is the physicla office of drivr network?
Activity: 98
Merit: 14
Seems like a nice project,  I literally going back to this thrrad to check for updates,  because I thibk It will be much easier to use than grab and uber, plus the fact  that it runs through blockchain. Ot amazes me,  I dont know ehy,  but goodluck for this Smiley

Yah, this is a very good project because of the use of blockchain in their platform. Consumers and Passengers who will avail their tokens can pay their ride-shares fee easily and can also avail some discounts.

Days by days, this project has become more popular, many people are looking forward in this project. To think that it will be available in our country is good enough. The transportation will be easy and having a discount sounds good enough.
Merit: 103
Seems like a nice project,  I literally going back to this thrrad to check for updates,  because I thibk It will be much easier to use than grab and uber, plus the fact  that it runs through blockchain. Ot amazes me,  I dont know ehy,  but goodluck for this Smiley

Yah, this is a very good project because of the use of blockchain in their platform. Consumers and Passengers who will avail their tokens can pay their ride-shares fee easily and can also avail some discounts.
Activity: 106
"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
He look forward on it...  We can make a great partnership with big companies of taxicabs.. If can you use this token to pay them back at there service with these they can accumulate and secure payments.. Dealing it with drivers.. using mobile app on Drive token its a good use when it created by developers...
So i follow on this for more review and ideas to this .. i share it to my friends and my family...
a token that pay accepted by ddriver... GOOD JOB

I like this idea of partnering with big companies in transportation services, with this we can encrypt crypto payments and technology with the traditional ones and also it will allow more people to engage in cryptocurrency as secured payments. I am looking forward for this project and the development of it
Activity: 730
Merit: 102
Trphy.io
This is a very interesting project for the masses who use public transportation. But how will drivers calculate the rates? Is there a basis for that? As said in one of the features that drivers can set the rates.

for my opinion it will be unfair if the driver will set a fare rate because there will be  different rate per driver then let say Driver A has a rate of $1 per 1KM then Driver B has a rate of $0.5 per 1KM then the passenger will go to the place where Driver A and B are available to then let say Driver B is not avail then the passenger will be force to pay high to get to the place he/she wants to go to with the same KM but different rates I suggest that the system or platform will set a fare rate and should not be entrust with the drivers with that they can be fair with the users.

My sentiments exactly. That's what I want to clarify if there's a basis for the fare rate. Coz if the drivers will set the base fare, then they could abuse it if it's rush hour or late at night.

Might be the fair basis for the transporation fee is how much really the gasoline is being consumed plus or additional to the fixed compensation of these drivers. If otherwise, drivers will be the one to demand the price, it will be ineffective and might project be disturbed. We can give the drivers fair pay for their job and also give them sufficient employee benefits.

Totally agree on this one. I think this is one of the main focus of this project being built on blockchain is to give both passengers and drivers equally good or shall i say better options without exploiting the core which is decentralized app where both parties can benefit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
This have a lot to do with uber by all standard but there is nothing bad in being a parallel company or competitive company but the issue is doing it right and become successful where the competitors fails.
Which country or countries have you covered so far ?
That is true this could be a great help to the commuters to have a project like this.  It is also a great for drivers so that they can have good earnings when joining this project for drivers.
Student Coin
for me this project is so interesting and it will be successful in the near future ,because now we have seen the token that could use in our tranportation in everyday life.
Activity: 125
I was hoping that this project will success so that more driver can benifits with this platform not only the taxi drivers and uber drivers but also in private cars.

We all hope for that me and my friends fathers who is driver can benefit to this project because of its unique feature all drivers had easy access in terms of payment and also safety of the commuters like me because i know who is my driver Smiley  if anything happen thru my journey while in my way to work i can use the app to locate my drivers identity Smiley
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
This project really looks encouraging but I would like to ask if what is the different between DRVR than other service cabs?
I am not the authority to answer but i see that the main difference of this project over the other ride service is it is using the blockchain, it is a crypto-related project that makes it different from the rest of those existing rideshare services.
Pages:
Jump to: