Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DRIVR Network - ICO - BOUNTY - Advanced A.I. Ride share platform - page 21. (Read 3525 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 253
Hmmm. Uber on Blockchain?
Yes i think its DRIVR is better  than uber or grab, i think this is the first location-based app running on blockchain i am really excited about this project.
I believe of the capacity of the project to succeed. I am interested to join its bounty program and will support this project. I am hoping developer and the team will gives updates more often.

if you seek for bounty program i think ther is a another thread for you heres the thread
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29362913
lets support this project  to the success.
Activity: 896
Merit: 253
It would be nice if there will be a downloadable app both in Ios and android, Also advertisement will be a great medium to communicate to the people out there specially now that most of the people want to experience a new and comfortable commute medium , I hopefor the success of this Smiley.

i think the team doing the application for android and ios but i want to know how many already funds they already raise i hope the team or the dev answer some quiestion here so some of us where enligthen if this project really has a potential to grow.
Activity: 294
Merit: 252
Hmmm. Uber on Blockchain?
Yes i think its DRIVR is better  than uber or grab, i think this is the first location-based app running on blockchain i am really excited about this project.
I believe of the capacity of the project to succeed. I am interested to join its bounty program and will support this project. I am hoping developer and the team will gives updates more often.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
I am using uber for transportation specialy during rush hour,one of the service that makes me dissapointed is the drivers they were cheating for fee they are looking most long way to make the fee more so they can get more profit,Now my question is how will the passengers of drivr can assure that they will not get cheat of drivr drivers?

This is a good question. Drivers on either Taxi, Uber, or DRIVR can think of that same way to have an additional fees to charge and have their profit more. If I may give my opinion, I think it can be a big help if the application that will be launch comes with a travel guide. Pax and driver should have a route that will see in the application that DRIVR will give and the driver should take that route so the pax will know that they pay for the right price for a right service. Smiley
Activity: 125
Merit: 10
i wonder,how about the benefits of it in the passenger and the driver,is the passenger could have discount when they use it? And also the drivers they could earn more when they use it?
i hope that driver will earn using the DRIVR app this will be additional earning for hardworking drivers also passengers DRIVR had a plan for all users  if you read the white paper all incoming features of the app is great . Smiley Full support for the Drivr .
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Dev After  7 days private  pre-sale pre ICO and main ICO do you planning to have an airdrop?and what about the drivr mobile application when will be available to download in google play and play store?
I am not the right person to answer your query but I think their mobile application will be released by the end of April and there's no official announcement yet with regards to the airdrop and just like you, I am also interested to take part of the airdrop. Let's just wait.  Wink

At this moment, patience will be our virtue. If there is still yet available funds for airdrops, I hope we are eligible for the allocation. I just want to share that the team have been updated me that the funds they raise from pre-crowdfunding will be released or posted in their website this coming Monday next week. Just informing everyone. Smiley
It is so nice to know that the team behind this wondrous project are very transparent and active in answering questions from their supporters. This is one of the key indicator when projecting either it is going to be successful or not.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

I think they should include a real time tracking and security measures for each drivers same goes to customers so they can guarantee that the passenger will got home safe same with the drivers because we can't tell people nowadays the bad guy sometimes is the driver and sometimes the passengers. so I think that the real time tracking will help this a lot in terms of their safety and security.Features that I think uber and grab don't implement well.

I guess, uber and grab taxi's are a bit crowded now a days, a new addition to the line is more helpful especially to those commuters travelling back and forth.
Activity: 182
Merit: 8
NTOK: Tokenize Your Talents
Dev After  7 days private  pre-sale pre ICO and main ICO do you planning to have an airdrop?and what about the drivr mobile application when will be available to download in google play and play store?
I am not the right person to answer your query but I think their mobile application will be released by the end of April and there's no official announcement yet with regards to the airdrop and just like you, I am also interested to take part of the airdrop. Let's just wait.  Wink

At this moment, patience will be our virtue. If there is still yet available funds for airdrops, I hope we are eligible for the allocation. I just want to share that the team have been updated me that the funds they raise from pre-crowdfunding will be released or posted in their website this coming Monday next week. Just informing everyone. Smiley
Activity: 196
I already feel secured to become a passenger of this rideshare project because of its security and safety feature which is to have an advanced state of the art screening for drivers and passengers. I wonder though, how can they screen passengers? It means then that random passenger will quite have a hard time to avail of this service?
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
As days passing by, this thread is getting active and alive, i think the forum members are getting aware about the beauty of this project, how this project will helps the rideshare industry and how those investors who will invest within this project will have a very lucrative investment later especially when the scope of this project is expanding and the demand for the DRIVR token is getting large.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
i think this project makes our transportation easier.they have great ideas and plans.if this project will approved they can attract more customers.passengers.and hoping it will be use worlwide.even in the provinces can be use this drivr network service and it will be great if this project be part of the progression of the provinces community.
Activity: 316
I am using uber for transportation specialy during rush hour,one of the service that makes me dissapointed is the drivers they were cheating for fee they are looking most long way to make the fee more so they can get more profit,Now my question is how will the passengers of drivr can assure that they will not get cheat of drivr drivers?
Activity: 111
“Everyone Is A Bank”
It would be nice if there will be a downloadable app both in Ios and android, Also advertisement will be a great medium to communicate to the people out there specially now that most of the people want to experience a new and comfortable commute medium , I hopefor the success of this Smiley.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Seems like a nice project,  I literally going back to this thrrad to check for updates,  because I thibk It will be much easier to use than grab and uber, plus the fact  that it runs through blockchain. Ot amazes me,  I dont know ehy,  but goodluck for this Smiley

Yah, this is a very good project because of the use of blockchain in their platform. Consumers and Passengers who will avail their tokens can pay their ride-shares fee easily and can also avail some discounts.

Days by days, this project has become more popular, many people are looking forward in this project. To think that it will be available in our country is good enough. The transportation will be easy and having a discount sounds good enough.

As days pass this project is catching the attention of the end users and investors of the project. If this project will reach its peak expect a boost from rideshare services market especially if they can integrate this into the traditional way of UBER and LYFT!! Hands up to this project!!
Activity: 75
Merit: 6

I think if the airdrop will be done by devs the value of it's coin will be lesser and hard to make rise but it will do rise if you wanna get a DRIVR token I think they have what they so called bounty campaign you can join in the open campaign and for your concerns of the application of DRIVR
I think it will be available soon once the token was release to the market and ready to help millions of people around the globe
Activity: 75
Merit: 6
If your propose project will be approve how can you guarantee the safety of the passengers most especially during late hours. Is there any way that you can assure your passenger that they can go home safe?

I think they should include a real time tracking and security measures for each drivers same goes to customers so they can guarantee that the passenger will got home safe same with the drivers because we can't tell people nowadays the bad guy sometimes is the driver and sometimes the passengers. so I think that the real time tracking will help this a lot in terms of their safety and security.Features that I think uber and grab don't implement well.

yes definitely agree with you sir adding this such layer of security will help customers and drivers to have a security and safety from picking up to dropping up the passenger because the system can track whether the driver brings his/her passenger safely to it's destination or the passenger don't do anything malicious during the trip.
Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

Activity: 280
Merit: 39
Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure
Possibly their is many a feature in the application that can merely convert DRIVR tokens to FIAT. But still we can use DRIVR tokens as payment for transporatation for DRIVR accredited vehicles. If you forgot to bring your wallet but always have your cellphone with you, you can always use the token. Smiley

Yes we can see that DRIVR Token can do this easily many of us thinks of bringing their phone rather than other things because most of us now need phone in everyday living to made simple transaction and other stuffs we can do even a payment of an item that we purchase online using our phones the difference is that when you purchase online you need a credit card or debit card where you personal information was intact with, so meaning your transaction was recorded while DRIVR token give us a privacy to make payments in simple matters using blockchain with such security standards.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
Pages:
Jump to: