Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DSF - The SoFi Blockchain - Redefine Social Network with Blockchain - page 10. (Read 4135 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

What about cooperation with Media? Do you plan to make it?

What kind of media? There were also articles on Cointelegraph, as far as I remember.

DSF post a lot on their medium platform. So it is better to check all news there

As you see they have already started bitcointalk promotion and this is good for platform development
You should know that we have nodes now. So you can take part in dsf development
brand new
What blockchain does dsf team use for their platform?
You can check all this information on DSF website. They have already updated WP
brand new
Do you plan to cooperate with payment systems? I think it will be good to release your own debit card
brand new

Do you know anything about dsf bounty program?
There is no reason to do it. First of all bounty is old way for platform promotion. Also don't forget that team has staking system now
brand new

When do you plan to make mining on DSF? Will you connect to any exchanges on this platform?

The team made a lot for this platform but still, we are waiting for full release

I think it's already quite a bit before the full release.

They work whole year for platform development. Hope we will see release this year
It will depend only on market volume for dsf token
brand new
Do you know anything about dsf bounty program?
brand new

Where can I buy your coin now?

Check available exchanges on telegram chat
As I know they are going to make listing soon, so we should wait for announcements
brand new
That's true, DSF is unique platform with modern solutions. Hope team will provide release even faster
brand new

What about next plans for DSF team? Have they posted about it?
You can ask it in their telegram chat. They have all team members in it
brand new
What about next plans for DSF team? Have they posted about it?
brand new

Where can I buy your coin now?
Check available exchanges on telegram chat
brand new

When do you plan to make mining on DSF? Will you connect to any exchanges on this platform?

PoS mining will be on the platform. More for project is not needed, IMHO
Are you sure about it? Where have you found this information?
brand new

The team made a lot for this platform but still, we are waiting for full release

They work whole year for platform development. Hope we will see release this year
brand new

What kind of media? There were also articles on Cointelegraph, as far as I remember.
DSF post a lot on their medium platform. So it is better to check all news there
brand new

Don't think that we will see DSF full release this year. Team still doesn't announce about it

It is not so easy to create such a big platform. Give them some time bro

They are going to reach 3 billion users. How they are going to provide such volume?

They should provide amazing promotions for DSF app. But I think they can do it

Advertising costs not so much. They won't have a problem with it
Team should work on further platform promotion. Listing is very important for token liquidity
brand new
Smart contract and fast DSF development will make best blockchain options for community
brand new

Don't think that we will see DSF full release this year. Team still doesn't announce about it
It is not so easy to create such a big platform. Give them some time bro
They are going to reach 3 billion users. How they are going to provide such volume?
They should provide amazing promotions for DSF app. But I think they can do it
Advertising costs not so much. They won't have a problem with it
brand new
Hope team will provide better promotion. It will be hard to get about 200mil users
It's hard to get the first million, the rest is like an avalanche
brand new
brand new

Pages:
Jump to: