Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DSF - The SoFi Blockchain - Redefine Social Network with Blockchain - page 7. (Read 4135 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Do you have referral program? I want to get profit from inviting my friends to dsf
brand new
How many people are working on DSF platform? Where can I check information about it?
brand new

I think it is good time to provide full asian promotion while crypto is going down. More people will try to buy dsf tokens

It takes a lot of time and money and don't forget about security. Chinese gov can decline dsf platform in their country

Why they should do it? As I know all blockchain platforms can work on China

Yeah, but it will cost a lot to provide marketing there. So we should wait now
They can promote their platform for Asian region. Not so many information about platform development
brand new

What makes this platform unique? Can't understand how can I get profit from dsf
Have you seen any blockchain social network? They are going to combine trading tools and social network
brand new

How long will it take to provide new listing? And do you plan to provide token burn or buyback?

As I know team doesn't plan to provide buyback. So we should wait for further platform promotion and development
But when it will be? Still no information about it and I think team should work better. They should post about further plans
brand new

Where should I buy dsf tokens?

lol, check dsf website, you will find there all available exchanges now

There is no info about it on dsf website. better check their telegram chat and ask admins about it. As I know they have been listed on ZB exchange

ZB is not a good exchange for dsf token. Team should cooperate with vindax, okex, binance to provide good volume

Tell team about it. They understand but still don't announce anything about new listing
Don't think that listing can help now. All crypto is falling now and no one will buy dsf token
brand new

Should I pass KYC to take part in dsf staking and how many tokens should I hold?

No, you should provide standard registration on dsf staking system. You can hold any tokens to get staking divs
It is better to stake as much as you can. While token price is low it is better to buy more tokens to get better rewards
brand new

How team is planning to provide full version release if they still post about dechat?

If you want to test dechat you can download it from dsf website. They are going to create full dsf system with blockchain options

Dechat looks nice but team still provide events for the community and make faster final release

Dechat is non-blockchain platform so if the team want to rise they should provide smart-contract to it

But they still don't release dates for full connection. That is bad that we don't have updates
They are working on it and if you want to take part in dsf you should just wait now
If you don't know what to do you can use dsf staking. It is only one thing that can bring you profit now
brand new
How team is planning to provide full version release if they still post about dechat?
If you want to test dechat you can download it from dsf website. They are going to create full dsf system with blockchain options
Dechat looks nice but team still provide events for community and make faster final release
Dechat is non-blockchain platform so if team want to rise they should provide smart-contract to it
But they still don't release dates for full connection. That is bad that we don't have updates
Don't worry. It is not so easy to provide such big platform release.
brand new

What about dsf partners? Why don't you cooperate with other blockchain systems?

Do you know what blockchain does dsf team use? What token standard has dsf token?
As I remember dsf token is erc-20 standard and they use ethereum blockchain. But you can ask this question to admins in their telegram chat
They can cooperate with tron network to provide more apps and opportunities on dsf
Good idea but I don't think that gambling systems can help dsf development
Yeah, but tron network has not only gambling platforms. So team can cooperate with them.
Are you sure about it? They should create connection with tron network to make it and it will take a lot of time
Tron network has good transaction speed but as some platforms are scam
brand new
That is good that team provides updates on bitcointalk but they post only about blockchain news. What about dsf development
You can check their twitter. What they should post if they still working on app release
brand new
brand new

Hope we will see DSF app this month, team should work better on platform development

The team should provide more information about platform promotion and development. And I think it is good time to announce about further plans

It will be good if they provide AMA with community to get more investors. That's how blockchain teams should promote their platforms

Agreed, but still team doesn't announce anything. Don't know what they are working on

They are working on full blockchain implementation to dsf app. Also, they should release their wallet
Hope we will see it this month. It is bad for dsf token and price is low now
Are you sure about it? Price is stable and team is going to release the platform this month as I know
Why do you think that price is good? And where did you find this information about release?
brand new

What is going on with dsf token price today? When team is planning to add new listing?
They will make it this month. But they are going to add 30 exchanges by the end of the year
They posted a lot about the global crypto situation but what about dsf development? Does anyone know what they are working on?
brand new

What opportunities I have with dsf system now? How can I get profit and why should I use staking?
You can get passive income every day with staking system. But we are waiting for dsf wallet and full app
brand new
Seems like dsf team doesn't plan to release full app this year. Still nothing about final release
brand new
What about new staking system? When do you plan to update it?
brand new

How long will it take to provide new listing? And do you plan to provide token burn or buyback?

As I know team doesn't plan to provide buyback. So we should wait for further platform promotion and development

But when it will be? Still no information about it and I think team should work better. They should post about further plans

They are working on DSF platform for 2 years and I think we will see full platform only in 2021

Are you sure about it? This is not so good because token price can fall down
But dsf token still stable, so it is better to use staking now and get divs from it
brand new

How many people are working on DSF platform? Where can I check information about it?

There are not so many information about team on their WP. I think they should provide AMA. It is hard to wait for platform release and invest in DSF when we don't know about project team

They will do it but when they will be ready to release full platform. I think it can be this month
Are you sure about it? Team still doesn't announce anything
brand new

They are working on DSF platform for 2 years and I think we will see full platform only in 2021
Are you sure about it? This is not so good because token price can fall down
Pages:
Jump to: