Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DSF - The SoFi Blockchain - Redefine Social Network with Blockchain - page 8. (Read 4135 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hope we will see DSF app this month, team should work better on platform development
brand new

Do you plan to cooperate with any fintech platforms? I think it will be good to list your token on bigger exchanges

They can make it but it will cost a lot. Fist of all they should find more investors

How they should do it? We should wait only for full platform release
When it will be? I think team should cooperate with other blockchain platforms to provide bigger volume on dsf token
brand new

What about fintech options? What do you plan to do on dsf?

It will be good idea if team create their own exchange

it will take a lot of time and money, team should concentrate on platform release

Do you take part in dsf staking system? Is it good? How many have you invested in it?

I bought some tokens but still hold them. Wanna buy more to take part in staking

Good idea while all crypto is falling. But dsf should list their token on other exchanges, bigger than zb
It will take some time. I think they will do it after full platform will be released
brand new

Where should I buy dsf tokens?

lol, check dsf website, you will find there all available exchanges now

There is no info about it on dsf website. better check their telegram chat and ask admins about it. As I know they have been listed on ZB exchange

ZB is not a good exchange for dsf token. Team should cooperate with vindax, okex, binance to provide good volume
Tell team about it. They understand but still don't announce anything about new listing
brand new
What makes this platform unique? Can't understand how can I get profit from dsf
brand new

I think it is good time to provide full asian promotion while crypto is going down. More people will try to buy dsf tokens

It takes a lot of time and money and don't forget about security. Chinese gov can decline dsf platform in their country

Why they should do it? As I know all blockchain platforms can work on China
Yeah, but it will cost a lot to provide marketing there. So we should wait now
brand new

What about DSF team? How many people are working on it?

They should make AMA for community to provide better volume for dsf token

It takes a lot of time to make it. Team should focus only on full platform release.
They are working on it. Maybe it is good time to cooperate with media
brand new

What financial options will you add to your final version?

Hope team will cooperate with other blockchain platforms to bring better development and promotion for dsf app

What cooperations do you want to see? I think they are going to create their own unique platform

But how long will it take? Team still don't announce any updates

What updates do you want to see on DSF? They have a lot of thing to be done
They should provide more information about mobile version. When it will be?
brand new

There is no info about it on dsf website. better check their telegram chat and ask admins about it. As I know they have been listed on ZB exchange
brand new

I think it is good time to provide full asian promotion while crypto is going down. More people will try to buy dsf tokens
It takes a lot of time and money and don't forget about security. Chinese gov can decline dsf platform in their country
brand new

it will take a lot of time and money, team should concentrate on platform release
brand new

brand new
That will be good if you make more listings for dsf token
brand new
Do you plan to take part in blockchain events? It will be good for platform promotion
What events do we have now? I thought that all events were canceled because of covid
brand new
brand new
brand new

What financial options will you add to your final version?
Hope team will cooperate with other blockchain platforms to bring better development and promotion for dsf app
What cooperations do you want to see? I think they are going to create their own unique platform
brand new
What about DSF team? How many people are working on it?
brand new
I am waiting for dsf AMA. There is no information about project team and I hope they will give us info about it
That will be nice but they still have a lot of things to do. After full platform will be released they can make it
brand new
What about platform promotion? What do you plan to do for it?
Pages:
Jump to: