Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DSF - The SoFi Blockchain - Redefine Social Network with Blockchain - page 6. (Read 4135 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
I am waiting for dsf wallet to test it and find suitable options
brand new

Hope we will see DSF app this month, team should work better on platform development
Team should provide more information about platform promotion and development. And I think it is good time to announce about further plans
brand new

What makes this platform unique? Can't understand how can I get profit from dsf

Have you seen any blockchain social network? They are going to combine trading tools and social network

What trading tools they are going to add to DSF? I can't find information about it

There is no info about it beause team is working now on release
How long will it take? DSF team is working for platform development for 2 year and still we are waiting for final release
brand new
I think DSF staking system can bring good profit but you should be careful in dsf investing
brand new

I think it is good time to provide full asian promotion while crypto is going down. More people will try to buy dsf tokens

It takes a lot of time and money and don't forget about security. Chinese gov can decline dsf platform in their country

Why they should do it? As I know all blockchain platforms can work on China

Yeah, but it will cost a lot to provide marketing there. So we should wait now

They can promote their platform for Asian region. Not so many information about platform development

It can cost a lot. Maybe after full staking and workable platform will be released they will do it

Staking can bring you profit but team should work on promotion
Check their twitter and other social network. Everything is fine with platform promotion
brand new

Team is working hard on development but what about dsf token price?
It is stable, but volume is not so big. Team should work better on platform promotion and development
brand new
Team is working hard on development but what about dsf token price?
brand new

How many people are working on DSF platform? Where can I check information about it?

There are not so many information about team on their WP. I think they should provide AMA. It is hard to wait for platform release and invest in DSF when we don't know about project team
They will do it but when they will be ready to release full platform. I think it can be this month
brand new

I think it is good time to provide full asian promotion while crypto is going down. More people will try to buy dsf tokens

It takes a lot of time and money and don't forget about security. Chinese gov can decline dsf platform in their country

They can promote their platform for Asian region. Not so many information about platform development

It can cost a lot. Maybe after full staking and workable platform will be released they will do it
Staking can bring you profit but team should work on promotion
brand new

Have you seen any blockchain social network? They are going to combine trading tools and social network

What trading tools they are going to add to DSF? I can't find information about it
There is no info about it beause team is working now on release
brand new
When team is planning to release final version? There is no information about it on website or in telegram chat
brand new

Where should I buy dsf tokens?

lol, check dsf website, you will find there all available exchanges now

There is no info about it on dsf website. better check their telegram chat and ask admins about it. As I know they have been listed on ZB exchange

ZB is not a good exchange for dsf token. Team should cooperate with vindax, okex, binance to provide good volume

Tell team about it. They understand but still don't announce anything about new listing

Don't think that listing can help now. All crypto is falling now and no one will buy dsf token
Team can provide buyback or token burn for it. That's only thing that can help
Don't think they should do it. Market volume and token price is stable. Only thing team should work now is new listing
brand new

There is no info about it on dsf website. better check their telegram chat and ask admins about it. As I know they have been listed on ZB exchange

ZB is not a good exchange for dsf token. Team should cooperate with vindax, okex, binance to provide good volume

Tell team about it. They understand but still don't announce anything about new listing
[/quote
They are going to provide listing on 30 top exchanges but how long it will take?
brand new

Don't think that listing can help now. All crypto is falling now and no one will buy dsf token
Team can provide buyback or token burn for it. That's only thing that can help
brand new

How long will it take to provide new listing? And do you plan to provide token burn or buyback?

As I know team doesn't plan to provide buyback. So we should wait for further platform promotion and development

But when it will be? Still no information about it and I think team should work better. They should post about further plans
They are working on DSF platform for 2 years and I think we will see full platform only in 2021
brand new

brand new

brand new

How many people are working on DSF platform? Where can I check information about it?
There are not so many information about team on their WP. I think they should provide AMA. It is hard to wait for platform release and invest in DSF when we don't know about project team
brand new

Do you have referral program? I want to get profit from inviting my friends to dsf
Check their website and use staking system. You will get good profit with it while all crypto is falling
brand new

Do you plan to cooperate with any fintech platforms? I think it will be good to list your token on bigger exchanges

They can make it but it will cost a lot. Fist of all they should find more investors

How they should do it? We should wait only for full platform release

When it will be? I think team should cooperate with other blockchain platforms to provide bigger volume on dsf token
They will do it, but first of all team should release full version for community
Pages:
Jump to: