Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DSF - The SoFi Blockchain - Redefine Social Network with Blockchain - page 9. (Read 4135 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

Why should I invest in this platform? What unique blockchain solutions do they have?
They are going to build financial social network and I think it can bring good profit
brand new
Why should I invest in this platform? What unique blockchain solutions do they have?
brand new
I am waiting for dsf AMA. There is no information about project team and I hope they will give us info about it
brand new

I think team should take part in blockchain events. We should create good volume for dsf token

Team released staking system and this will help to provide token liquidity
Only staking can provide good liquidity now. That is good that team understand it
brand new

What blockchain does dsf team use for their platform?

You can check all this information on DSF website. They have already updated WP

Are you sure about it? I can't find WP on dsf website

It is better wait when team will announce about full version and new listing
They have planned to make listing more than on 30 top exchanges but now we have only 3. What's going on with it?
brand new

What financial options will you add to your final version?
Hope team will cooperate with other blockchain platforms to bring better development and promotion for dsf app
brand new
What about fintech options? What do you plan to do on dsf?
brand new

Do you plan to take part in blockchain events? It will be good for platform promotion
We have only online events now and I don't think it can bring good promotion for zyx network
brand new

Do you plan to cooperate with another social networks?

That will be nice but I don't think it can be. Team is working on their platform release
But they still don't announce any dates for final release. How long we should wait for it?
brand new

Do you plan to cooperate with another social networks?
That will be nice but I don't think it can be. Team is working on their platform release
brand new
Do you plan to take part in blockchain events? It will be good for platform promotion
brand new

When do you plan to make mining on DSF? Will you connect to any exchanges on this platform?

PoS mining will be on the platform. More for project is not needed, IMHO

Are you sure about it? Where have you found this information?

They are going to add staking, you can find this info in their WP and on website

Lol, they have already made it bro. So it is better to buy more tokens and use it

What tokens do you want to hold on DSF app?
I think it is good idea to provide AMA. A lot of people want to know about project team
brand new

When do you plan to make mining on DSF? Will you connect to any exchanges on this platform?

The team made a lot for this platform but still, we are waiting for full release

I think it's already quite a bit before the full release.

They work whole year for platform development. Hope we will see release this year

It will depend only on market volume for dsf token

Everything is fine with it. Team is working on next listing and token price is going up. Check it by yourself

Now DSF token price is good.. I think I will buy some before platform release
But when it will be. What exchange is better for DSF token?
brand new

What blockchain does dsf team use for their platform?

You can check all this information on DSF website. They have already updated WP
Are you sure about it? I can't find WP on dsf website
It is better wait when team will announce about full version and new listing
brand new
I think team should take part in blockchain events. We should create good volume for dsf token
brand new

How much does it cost to take part in masternode holding?
I think you should ask team about it. Write to their support
brand new

The team made a lot for this platform but still, we are waiting for full release

I think it's already quite a bit before the full release.

They work whole year for platform development. Hope we will see release this year

It will depend only on market volume for dsf token

Everything is fine with it. Team is working on next listing and token price is going up. Check it by yourself
Now DSF token price is good.. I think I will buy some before platform release
brand new

Where can I buy your coin now?

Check available list of exchanges on dsf website. Also, as I know team is going to add new one soon
I think it is not so important to do it. First of all team should focus on platform release
brand new

Where can I buy your coin now?
Check available list of exchanges on dsf website. Also, as I know team is going to add new one soon
brand new

PoS mining will be on the platform. More for project is not needed, IMHO

Are you sure about it? Where have you found this information?

They are going to add staking, you can find this info in their WP and on website
Lol, they have already made it bro. So it is better to buy more tokens and use it
Pages:
Jump to: