Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] DSF - The SoFi Blockchain - Redefine Social Network with Blockchain - page 5. (Read 4135 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
This year crypto is developing fast and more investors are coming to blockchain. DSF team should provide better promotion to bring new users
Users should find good staking system now. If they can't do it that is only their problems
brand new

What about dsf partners? Why don't you cooperate with other blockchain systems?
Why they should cooperate with other platforms? Team is developing their own project
True, but team is planning to release dsf app. So we should wait now
brand new
What about dsf platform updates? Where can I find roadmap?
Lol, just check their wp, you can find there all information. Also they post a lot on medium and Reddit
brand new

Hope we will see DSF app this month, team should work better on platform development

Team should provide more information about platform promotion and development. And I think it is good time to announce about further plans

It will be good if they provide AMA with community to get more investors. That's how blockchain teams should promote their platforms
Agreed, but still team doesn't announce anything. Don't know what they are working on
They are working on full blockchain implementation to dsf app. Also they should release their wallet
brand new

I am waiting for dsf wallet to test it and find suitable options
You should use staking and test it. If you want to test wallet you should write to support team to help them with tests
I have already put tokens, but still can't understand reward levels. How many tokens should I buy to increase staking rewards?
brand new
Seems like dsf team doesn't plan to release full app this year. Still nothing about final release

That is fine that team is working on dsf app. Their dechat looks nice, but I am waiting
brand new

You should use staking and test it. If you want to test wallet you should write to support team to help them with tests
brand new

Hope we will see DSF app this month, team should work better on platform development

Team should provide more information about platform promotion and development. And I think it is good time to announce about further plans

It will be good if they provide AMA with community to get more investors. That's how blockchain teams should promote their platforms
Agreed, but still team doesn't announce anything. Don't know what they are working on
brand new
What about dsf platform updates? Where can I find roadmap?
brand new

What makes this platform unique? Can't understand how can I get profit from dsf

Have you seen any blockchain social network? They are going to combine trading tools and social network

What trading tools they are going to add to DSF? I can't find information about it

There is no info about it beause team is working now on release

How long will it take? DSF team is working for platform development for 2 year and still we are waiting for final release

That's strange but dsf token still stable. And market volume is also fine as for me
I think team made buyback, because price still high. But they should provide new listing and other events to get better market volume
brand new

How many people are working on DSF platform? Where can I check information about it?

There are not so many information about team on their WP. I think they should provide AMA. It is hard to wait for platform release and invest in DSF when we don't know about project team

They will do it but when they will be ready to release full platform. I think it can be this month

Are you sure about it? Team still doesn't announce anything

We will see what team is planning to make. First of all they are going to provide new listing. I am waiting for it
Where did you find this information? I checked their twitter, there is no info about new listing or cooperation with any exchange
brand new

Why they should cooperate with other platforms? Team is developing their own project
brand new
This year crypto is developing fast and more investors are coming to blockchain. DSF team should provide better promotion to bring new users
brand new
brand new

How many people are working on DSF platform? Where can I check information about it?

There are not so many information about team on their WP. I think they should provide AMA. It is hard to wait for platform release and invest in DSF when we don't know about project team

They will do it but when they will be ready to release full platform. I think it can be this month

Are you sure about it? Team still doesn't announce anything
We will see what team is planning to make. First of all they are going to provide new listing. I am waiting for it
brand new

What makes this platform unique? Can't understand how can I get profit from dsf

Have you seen any blockchain social network? They are going to combine trading tools and social network

What trading tools they are going to add to DSF? I can't find information about it

There is no info about it beause team is working now on release

How long will it take? DSF team is working for platform development for 2 year and still we are waiting for final release
That's strange but dsf token still stable. And market volume is also fine as for me
brand new

How long will it take to provide new listing? And do you plan to provide token burn or buyback?

As I know team doesn't plan to provide buyback. So we should wait for further platform promotion and development

But when it will be? Still no information about it and I think team should work better. They should post about further plans

They are working on DSF platform for 2 years and I think we will see full platform only in 2021

Are you sure about it? This is not so good because token price can fall down

But dsf token still stable, so it is better to use staking now and get divs from it
Don't think that is it good. I still can't registrate on it and no answer from support team
brand new

brand new
I like your Dechat app but what about blockchain options you are going to add to DSF?
brand new

No one knows when team is planning to make it. So we should just wait now
Pages:
Jump to: