Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 64. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 1
The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you are able to trade and earn or a lucky one from God.
Luckies only earn first. Then they can get on ass from the big players.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
Interesting project which I wish you the best of success with..

I'm a little confused though, as to why you intend to build one of the best cryptocurrency exchanges, with options to trade commodities, yet you choose to use ERC-20 to launch your own currency of choice.

As you may be aware, several exchanges have suspended ERC-20's because of vulnerabilities and I'd like some clarification on how you would manage the growing technical and security vulnerabilities associated with ERC-20.

How would these affect your ability to guarantee the highly secure secure environment required of an exchange ??
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
My most stupid mistake was to sell bitkoyn for $ 400, and six months later its cost was 2000+. I nearly went crazy
Do not worry, many people bought bitcoin for 17-20 thousand $ and nothing, hold on. And as for another)) They invested in crypto gold, which is very unstable.
The main thing in such moments is not to panic and hold on. Because a very important point - the presence of steel male eggs. Which allow you to survive
Activity: 224
The profit will be from the trade in 2 cases: either you are able to trade and earn or a lucky one from God.
Activity: 75
My most stupid mistake was to sell bitkoyn for $ 400, and six months later its cost was 2000+. I nearly went crazy
Do not worry, many people bought bitcoin for 17-20 thousand $ and nothing, hold on. And as for another)) They invested in crypto gold, which is very unstable.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
But what about competition? Many projects are moving in the same direction. We need to worry about technological superiority. Without it, nowhere. And the support from the community should also be strong.
I think, in connection with the big competition in this market, a very relevant topic will be similar functionality. This will give any man a greater level.
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader
One thing is to feel like a trader, and it's another thing professionally to do this and earn.
Merit: 2
But what about competition? Many projects are moving in the same direction. We need to worry about technological superiority. Without it, nowhere. And the support from the community should also be strong.
I think, in connection with the big competition in this market, a very relevant topic will be similar functionality. This will give any man a greater level.
I'm attracted to the availability of the project for ordinary people! Now everyone can feel like a trader
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Activity: 103
Merit: 0
I appreciate your crypto exchange. It can be applied widely in the future because of its advantagements. Everyday, there are many crypto exchanges which are created but I see they are quite similar each other and there are no unique points rather than your technology
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
The idea is excellent, I like it. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal! They just need to go to the goal!
Everything is brilliant! So I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project. Developers create a great thing and do a great job!
You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise. Employment gambling, can drag where it is not necessary. You have to be careful with this case
Now thanks to the platform and token DTX, you can not worry about it. Although you always need to keep your head on your shoulders, otherwise it will not be good.  Cool
You can only trade on the market with your money, not otherwise. Employment gambling, can drag where it is not necessary. You have to be careful with this case
Activity: 238
Now, these solutions are very relevant, since there is very little quality information. I hope the guys will succeed.
Yes, the crypto industry requires a quality solution. The project must provide a quality solution for a wide society. Then the project will gain people's trust.
Unfortunately, I did not find very high-quality information for trading on the crypto-currency market. I hope the project will help me to discover the trader's talent in me
The project will help you discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help you earn money on an apartment and a car. In reality, this can be, you just need to be very persistent and work, trade first in your spare time.

Absolutely agree with you! Trade in the crypto-currency market is only necessary with your free money and only in your free time. not otherwise) Otherwise it will not be good.
Now, these solutions are very relevant, since there is very little quality information. I hope the guys will succeed.
Yes, the crypto industry requires a quality solution. The project must provide a quality solution for a wide society. Then the project will gain people's trust.
Unfortunately, I did not find very high-quality information for trading on the crypto-currency market. I hope the project will help me to discover the trader's talent in me
The project will help you discover the trader's talent, and at the same time help you earn money on an apartment and a car. In reality, this can be, you just need to be very persistent and work, trade first in your spare time.
Activity: 238
The main thing is that we can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction. And it will achieve its goals.
Yeah, everyone who wants can install the application and see if he likes the product. I think everyone likes it. This helps people make a decision when they invest
Who already downloaded the application to your mobile? I want to hear feedback from people who have already used it. Thank you
The main thing is that we can already install the beta version on the phone and try how it works. This gives confidence that the project has the right direction. And it will achieve its goals.
The main thing in such moments is not to panic and hold on. Because a very important point - the presence of steel male eggs. Which allow you to survive
And what about a girl trader? She does not have the physical ability to survive a drawdown in the market of crypto-currencies, so it turns out))
And what we expect, the blockchane is now an advanced technology. And if any body apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good. Not for every business, but still ...
It is true, first of all, the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the data received. In the third, decentralization. Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful.
Pages:
Jump to: