Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [DTX] Digital Ticks Token Sale - FIRST EVER COMMODITY - CRYPTO EXCHANGE - page 65. (Read 7571 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
The idea is excellent, I like it. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal! They just need to go to the goal!
Everything is brilliant! So I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project. Developers create a great thing and do a great job!
Well, of course, who would doubt it) Have you seen the team? There are only professionals. I am sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought-out project, through which we will be able to get more money!
Yes, the fact that it is possible to get more profit thanks to the project makes me happy. Now even such a novice as I can  safely trade with crypto currency.
And as it is well known - the trade in crypto currency is a very dangerous occupation that you need to be able to do. Thanks to the project !!! traders beginners will be able to protect themselves from stupid mistakes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
The idea is excellent, I like it. I would like to see the project as a leader in this business. He has great prospects, very big ambitions. I'm sure that the guys will manage to achieve the goal! They just need to go to the goal!
Everything is brilliant! So I would describe the Digital Ticks project after I first got to know this project. Developers create a great thing and do a great job!
Well, of course, who would doubt it) Have you seen the team? There are only professionals. I am sure that in the end we will get a quality and well thought-out project, through which we will be able to get more money!
Yes, the fact that it is possible to get more profit thanks to the project makes me happy. Now even such a novice as I can  safely trade with crypto currency.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 75
Yes, I'm a trader and like such things as a trader. And I will tell about this project - UAU! Team have development part on their hands.
THEY HAVE ALREADY REALIZED !!!
Well, why do they collect money then, if they implemented? They can start to work a little, get the result ...
You do not know why?)) And why do people collect inestitions for the work business?)) Why Apple, Samsung, Microsoft releases shares and attracts funds?)) Think in your spare time. People say it is useful to think
Activity: 85
 SmileyHi The Digital Ticks Team, we listed you on our website! Smiley

Goodluck on your upcoming ICO!

Please keep in touch if there are any changes to the ICO or milestones so we can update the information.

Thanks

Hey all the details mentioned are perfect. Only change is we don't have whitelisting criteria in our ICO. If you can just remove that. Thanks
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
Yes, I'm a trader and like such things as a trader. And I will tell about this project - UAU! Team have development part on their hands.
THEY HAVE ALREADY REALIZED !!!
Well, why do they collect money then, if they implemented? They can start to work a little, get the result ...
And what we expect, the blockchane is now an advanced technology. And if any body apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good. Not for every business, but still ...
It is true, first of all, the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the data received. In the third, decentralization. Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful.
The technology of blockchane, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data, money. At best, it will eradicate corruption, and in the worst case - corruption will penetrate the blockchain)

How not to twist - Digital Ticks just have to become successful. The next 20 years will be huge speculation in the crypto currency market, this will lead to a huge demand for quality data and stable trading platforms. There will be more people, which means there will be more opportunities.
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
Well this is still great, in fact, it is not known what will generate the development of these technologies. Everyone saw a flm with Arnold Schwarzenegger, the name. I think it's not worth talking about. So, it can wait for us in the near future!
Activity: 85
I've got interested in the first post, saying that this will offering an ease of trading.
Will it also available some kind of algorithm that will help the trader to analyze the market?
Yes you got it right, there are Algos which are designed in such a manner that it will help you to analyse the market and its direction
Activity: 75
What is it unique about the guys? You have seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain me please
An excellent project that solves really important problems. If you correctly say that - offers to optimize already existing solutions, based on more modern technologies.
Here it is more interesting. Personally for me, when I hear the connection of artificial intelligence + blockchane - it immediately causes great enthusiasm. Although this is not surprising, because the blockade and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.
Yes, such a decision just tickles my imagination. I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, there are real technologies that solve the sore problems.
Yeah, and some technologies generate new problems ... This is like a pandora's chest - you never know what you will not open there yet. And there may not be the best things ... although so far everything is fine))
Activity: 224
And what we expect, the blockchane is now an advanced technology. And if any body apply it in the right place, the result will be big and good. Not for every business, but still ...
It is true, first of all, the security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the data received. In the third, decentralization. Although decentralization is not necessary for every project, not for every business it is useful.
The technology of blockchane, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data, money. At best, it will eradicate corruption, and in the worst case - corruption will penetrate the blockchain)
Activity: 198
Merit: 8
What is it unique about the guys? You have seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain me please
An excellent project that solves really important problems. If you correctly say that - offers to optimize already existing solutions, based on more modern technologies.
Here it is more interesting. Personally for me, when I hear the connection of artificial intelligence + blockchane - it immediately causes great enthusiasm. Although this is not surprising, because the blockade and artificial intelligence are technologies behind which the future of mankind.
Yes, such a decision just tickles my imagination. I, as a small child, are delighted with what happens. It's not just big words, there are real technologies that solve the sore problems.
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
I've got interested in the first post, saying that this will offering an ease of trading.
Will it also available some kind of algorithm that will help the trader to analyze the market?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I like new cryptocurrency exchanges and am always on the look out to try to purchase a few tokens as well. I will read the whitepaper later on once I get a chance as I need to digest all the info fully before making an informed decision. I like to check all the pros and cons and what makes you different from the competition as this space is really quite competitive now and you will need to pull out all the stops to gain more clients and have good security and volume to pull in the punters. I will probably be back with more questions as well.  Smiley
Activity: 238
The team is great! Sincerely admire them. They created a working business and expanded. I wish the project luck and success! Smiley
Yes man, now any business with the prefix of blockchane is thriving. You do not even need to wish for good luck. About the project Digital Ticks - could only say one thing - well done, I wish you the same success in development!
Digital Ticks is a platform that includes technologies of analytics, statistics, strategies developed on the basis of artificial intelligence, indicators and other means of trading cryptographic currency on the market.
Activity: 224
Well this is still great, in fact, it is not known what will generate the development of these technologies. Everyone saw a flm with Arnold Schwarzenegger, the name. I think it's not worth talking about. So, it can wait for us in the near future!
Do not be a psychopath)) The project is just developing an effective decentralized trading platform. This will not lead to Armagedon)) On the contrary, it will simplify many lives, make it more interesting.
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: