Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] EarnX a unique utility token developed to support Non-Fungible Token (NFT) - page 3. (Read 790 times)

Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Everyone is accumulating Earnx but price keeps declining whose withdrawing it's  Gradually looking like what it is!!
Activity: 81
A unique token emerged to revolutionize NFTs. Built on scarcity, stability & utility A community driven project that’s one of a kind EarnX merges NFTs & DeFi Delivering exclusive products, physically & virtually BSC-based EarnX provides excellency RFID tagged Persian rugs being the first Stay tuned for more, don’t miss the #EarnX thirst!
Activity: 11
Might see a pump if we get shoutouts. They're only sending out for binance doge xrp and other partnerships if they all give a shutout it could be really good for us.

They probably will, i am just waiting for the auctions, can’t wait to get my hand on them...

A binance shoutout is gunna be huge, I want a earnx rug over anything. I wonder what's gunna be the supply count on these rugs they could be investments themselves. Especially if earnx really starts to jump off

No ones interested in anything right now...the market had a napalm bomb dropped on it, and everyone’s huddled on the sidelines waiting with their usdt until Elon musk tells them its a good idea to buy...meanwhile I’m in the trenches buying $earnx every day, cause i believe in this project!

That I’m sure man.  The possibilities are endless. Rfid/NFT, so many things from insurance authentication to theft protection.  There has been some amazing ideas I’ve heard.

People need to start understanding the market 🙄  EVERYTHING is massively down in the last 40/50 days nothing will pump until BTC recovers just chill

I'll never sell Earnx ... I'm holding since day one ... I like the project & the team ...even i don't look into chart .
Activity: 334
Merit: 1
EarnX is already on 5 exchanges. Being on exchanges doesn't help the token grow as much as u think. Look at tokens which got into Binance. Did they moon?  A few yes, many died after a week. Especially from bsc chain
The focus for earnx is to create a link to NFT and real world products.Just see how much ground work has been done in 2 months.
Be patient,help earnx grow by promoting it. Reap benefits when this becomes mainstream
Activity: 81
Might see a pump if we get shoutouts. They're only sending out for binance doge xrp and other partnerships if they all give a shutout it could be really good for us.

They probably will, i am just waiting for the auctions, can’t wait to get my hand on them...

A binance shoutout is gunna be huge, I want a earnx rug over anything. I wonder what's gunna be the supply count on these rugs they could be investments themselves. Especially if earnx really starts to jump off

No ones interested in anything right now...the market had a napalm bomb dropped on it, and everyone’s huddled on the sidelines waiting with their usdt until Elon musk tells them its a good idea to buy...meanwhile I’m in the trenches buying $earnx every day, cause i believe in this project!

That I’m sure man.  The possibilities are endless. Rfid/NFT, so many things from insurance authentication to theft protection.  There has been some amazing ideas I’ve heard.

People need to start understanding the market 🙄  EVERYTHING is massively down in the last 40/50 days nothing will pump until BTC recovers just chill
Activity: 61

brand new
Activity: 0
EarnX seek to merge traditional art like rugs with modern NFT technology. In simple terms: the community looks to digitize authentic and unique pieces of art using NFT contracts, which then gets sold and delivered to the customer. Every proposal of a unique product gets community voted to either proceed with adoption or not.

Owners of the Unique product receive support from the community and developers, for instance using EarnX’s launching pad, utilizing experts from EarnX community, and receiving attention and any feedback that may help them to develop further.
Activity: 94

Activity: 94

Activity: 51
EarnX is already on 5 exchanges. Being on exchanges doesn't help the token grow as much as u think. Look at tokens which got into Binance. Did they moon?  A few yes, many died after a week. Especially from bsc chain
Don't you think if someone in YEARN forked binance network we could even make a better network, and ensure growth in the sector?
YRN20 coins *distant boketto into the distance imagining earn yearning*
That requires shit ton of investment, and a crazy expansion. But as u said the main purpose of blockchain is to reduce fees and time of transfer. So building something that is already being done, doesn’t make sense. Just utilizing the existing infrastructure, while focusing on scalability is good enough.
Don't you think if someone in YEARN forked binance network we could even make a better network, and ensure growth in the sector?
YRN20 coins *distant boketto into the distance imagining earn yearning*
Many people asking about exchanges...when this, when that.  Just stop it already.  Look how many exchanges we are on already and there is no price impact.  We DON'T need more exchanges.  What we need is to deliver on the auctions, rugs, etc.  If someone wants to buy EarnX, there are plenty of exchanges they can go to now.  Stop asking about "when gate io", "when kucoin".  It's annoying and unless you are going to pay for it, then just be happy with the exchanges we already have.
Firstly we have to go through the process of marketing, running auctions and further enlarging our community. Our impact would not be great by listing in the best exchanges now that many interested in NFTs and large projects do not know us. Shit coins with huge supply and inflationary spend millions and millions in marketing which is the only way they have to raise the price. The market is slowly beginning to process the change between investing in a meme without a project to investing in something valuable. So many shitty memes have come out in the last few days that the community is already opening its eyes. The next 3 weeks will be key for our marketing and auctions, we must grow more before going through the exchanges.
Many people asking about exchanges...when this, when that.  Just stop it already.  Look how many exchanges we are on already and there is no price impact.  We DON'T need more exchanges.  What we need is to deliver on the auctions, rugs, etc.  If someone wants to buy EarnX, there are plenty of exchanges they can go to now.  Stop asking about "when gate io", "when kucoin".  It's annoying and unless you are going to pay for it, then just be happy with the exchanges we already have.
Very true,they always talk about listing on other websites while the existing once aren't been approached and the token is not moving that isn't supposed to be so,let's invest on coin and ensure encouragement to the community
EARNX is unheard of the version of NFTs that can retain their value lifelong and will be totally driven by our community.
To shed more light on it, EARNX is a frictionless yield generating a token that will tax 10 percent on each buys and sells of which 5 percent will be rewarded to the holders and the remaining 5 percent will become auto liquidity.
[/quote
EARNX is unheard of the version of NFTs that can retain their value lifelong and will be totally driven by our community.
From hobit:
For EARNX, we will bring a completely new category of NFTs which is unprecedented in the industry and will be revolutionary in the whole NFT ecosystem. One among them is already revelaed, i.e., Persian Carpets NFTs which will be couriered to buyers with NFT address minted on it.
Activity: 40
To shed more light on it, EARNX is a frictionless yield generating a token that will tax 10 percent on each buys and sells of which 5 percent will be rewarded to the holders and the remaining 5 percent will become auto liquidity.
Pages:
Jump to: